P.O. BOX 23, Alburtis, PA 18011 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $800
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 5

About Owl Love It Productions

This all started a few years ago when two friends of mine were getting married. They were on a budget. They had poured the last of their funds into a photographer and had nothing left for a video. I offered to do it as part of my gift to the two of them. I captured their day and all the special moments you tend to forget as the day flies by. A few weeks later I handed them the DVD and said "I hope you like it." They replied "Oh we'll love it." And Owl Love It Productions was born.

e56052dc759c58a8 1519071211 44661d487fc20564 1519071210 6174ea30e411b74d 151908
Ashley and Pat
Ashley and Pat
e56052dc759c58a8 1519071211 44661d487fc20564 1519071210 6174ea30e411b74d 151908

• Videos 2

8 Reviews for Owl Love It Productions

Bailey · Married on 03/30/2019

Relive the memories for decades to come 🎥🦉❤️

We had a great experience working with Ryan. He did a fantastic job video taping and really captured the essence of our day. During the day he was unobtrusive but got great shots of everything and put it all together into both a short and long cut for us. Would recommend!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Ashraf Chowdhury · Married on 11/23/2018

Great Videographer!

Ryan did an excellent job with our wedding! He went above and beyond! He captured all the biggest moments of our special weekend! He was a pleasure to work with and was very flexible throughout the whole process. The final video was some great work and my wife and I cant stop watching it. He did a great job incorporating the family interviews and made adjustments and additions as we saw fit. I would absolutely reccomend owl love it productions!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Sarah · Married on 11/16/2018

Amazing Experience

My experience with Ryan was incredible. Through planning, the actual wedding and the end product he was attentive, responsive and just plain amazing. I appreciated his advice throughout the process. I wholeheartedly recommend Owl Love It Productions for your special day. Totally an affordable way to capture the day!!

Sent on 01/17/2019

Owl Love It Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Slideshow / Montage
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling, Traditional
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

• Alburtis, 18011 See on map