Rob McConahy

Pennsburg, PA View map Visit website
$1,500 Most Popular Price

$1,500 Most Popular Price

Hello, my name is Rob, and I'm a video creator and artist! I want you and your wedding to be my next project!

I have filmed professionally all sorts of live events and have created promotional videos for over a decade. I've had the opportunity to create videos for Penn State Athletics. My videos have been viewed on websites, local television, and scoreboards in Beaver Stadium/ Bryce Jordan Center at Penn State. All of this experience has given me a good foundation to capturing your wedding the best I can! I take great care in capturing your most special moments and blending to music in my final cuts! I started filming Weddings in 2014 and haven't stopped.

I love meeting my clients and hearing their stories. Let me capture the fun and emotion that you will have on your special day!

Thank you and hope to talk to you soon!

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Raw Footage

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,500

Add'l Hours
Client Revisions
Full Feature Video
Multi. Locations
Raw Footage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Client Revisions
Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
Multi. Locations
Save The Date

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
USB Flash Drive
    Tara Married on 06/22/2019

Our heartfelt thanks Rob!

Rob is an amazing Videographer and such a pleasant person to work with. My daughter and her now husband's wedding highlight film could not have turned out more perfect! Rob captured every cherished moment of their special day and so beautifully incorporated it into their highlight film. My daughter said Rob made them feel very relaxed and made videotaping their wedding a fun, enjoyable experience. Now we can relive our treasured memories over and over again! Our heartfelt thanks to you Rob for doing such an incredible job!!! If you are looking for a Videographer who is professional, creative and truly cares about his work then I strongly recommend you contact Rob McConahy so he can work his 'magic' for you too!
    Melissa M. Married on 05/04/2018

Everything you didn't know you wanted and more!

What better way to remember all the moments of your wedding than with a video?? Rob has such an eye for capturing all the moments you know you want and even the ones you didnt know you did. Not only was he able to capture all the moments but he was able to capture the feelings of the day. The sentimental, joyous, funny, and wild times of our wedding will forever be wrapped in a perfect bow. I can't recommend rob enough!!!! It was nice because were kind of a shy couple when it comes to attention. He stayed out of the way enough so it didnt feel like we were being watched but made sure he got all the shots he needed. You will not regret choosing him! He was super responsive, quick with turn around and even gave AMAZING preview videos which makes everyone cry tears of happiness. Go for it. Book rob now! Make the happiest day of your life a memory you can't forget!

Pennsburg Pennsburg, PA, 18073
Location of (Rob McConahy)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding