Pennsburg, Pennsburg, PA 18073 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $1,900
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 34

About Rob McConahy

Hi, my name is Rob and I’m a video creator! I have filmed all sorts of live events and promotional videos. I started filming weddings in 2014. Before that, I created videos for Penn State Athletics. My videos have been viewed on websites, local television, and scoreboards in Beaver Stadium/ Bryce Jordan Center.

I have a creative documentary video style. I will give my signature cut highlight short film, all edited to music. It's not just a short film, you will also receive the ceremony and receptions videos. I have 3 wedding video packages. Take a look at my video samples!

Let's talk! I love meeting my clients and hearing their stories. Let me capture the fun and emotion that you will have on your special day!

letme 51 771701
kk1 51 771701 1555464323

• Videos 14

3 Reviews for Rob McConahy

Beth · Married on 10/15/2016

Rob was great! He was professional, laid back, and flexible. He was also very responsive throughout the whole process. The best part- his work is amazing! I am so happy to have such beautiful, affordable footage of our special day. Thanks, Rob!

Sent on 02/19/2017

Chris · Married on 08/26/2016

Good videography , especially for the price. Would recommend.

Sent on 02/17/2017

Rob McConahy FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • What primary style do you identify with? Documentary, Short Form, Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, DVD, USB Flash Drive

• Pennsburg Pennsburg, PA, 18073 See on map