Middletown, Middletown, DE 19709 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $2,999
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 31

About RL Media Production

RL Media Production. www.RLmediapro.com | Touching lives thru our heartfelt videos, one couple at a time. Check out our work and see why people are saying that we are one of the best in the tri-state area.

RL Media Production offers high-quality service options to each couple. The company’s videography style is described as cinematic, documentary, short form and storytelling. They are happy to film your ceremony, reception and more. RL offers the following videography services:

• Full-feature video
2014 06 08craig and alison dvd
2014 09 05gregandrosa bluray
2014 09 05gregandrosa dvd
RL Media Production
aj and rachel bluray cover
aj and rachel dvd cover

76 Reviews for RL Media Production

1 User photo

RL Media Production 1

Jillian · Married on 11/17/2018

The best vendor we worked with!!

Ron and his team were the absolute best!! They were hands down the best vendor we worked with and worth every penny! From our first communication, Ron was warm and friendly, always answering emails promptly. He answered all my questions throughly and helped me pick the right package. The day of our wedding, Ron and his team were right on time and quickly got to work. I immediately felt at ease as he started getting video of everything I knew I would want recorded. He was friendly and energetic all day! He even offered me his jacket when we were outside ( it was a November wedding). We just got our preview video and it is AWESOME!!! Everyone keeps raving about it too! Ron has been so accomodating and beyond easy to work with! I am so thankful I found Ron! Go with Ron for your videographer choice, you will not regret it!!
    Thank you, Ron!!

• Lacey

Lacey · Married on 11/03/2018

Outstanding, Talented, and Wonderful!

If you're at all considering whether or not you want a videographer for your wedding, my advice would be that you absolutely do and that you should look no further than Ron and his team. Ron is incredibly friendly, responsive, thorough and talented! While in the planning stages, he sends helpful Google docs to update with important wedding-related info and video preferences. He then went above and beyond for our wedding day, and very quickly turned around our wedding highlights video which was absolutely stunning and is something we'll cherish forever. He captured all of the important moments and details of our day and beautifully put them together to tell the story of our day. I would work with Ron again and again, and I will certainly be recommending him to anyone looking for a videographer.

RL Media Production FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,300.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,999.00
  • Which wedding events to you service? Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, DVD

• Just Kidding Around Entertainment
    Just Kidding Around Entertainment Wedding DJs

We have had the pleasure of working with Ronaldo and his staff, hands down the "BEST" video's I have seen !!!! the editing is flawless... looks more like a Hollywood movie trailer !! very professional, great to work with .... All the best to you, and your staff, Mike & Kurt Warren / jkaweddings.com

• Icon DJs
    Icon DJs Wedding DJs

We had the pleasure of working with Ron and Staff at a recent wedding. We all worked together as a team effort. I appreciated that RL Media and staff were professional courteous and mindful that we all worked together in close spacing. I also saw the final Wedding Trailer which was cinematic and crisp and really captured the day! I was even surprised at how quickly the edit was available! We are happy to recommend RL Media for videography needs.

• Snapxpressions
    Snapxpressions Wedding Photographers

Great production and cinematography.

• Middletown Middletown, Delaware, 19709 See on map