Middletown, Middletown, DE 19709 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,999
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 33

About RL Media Production

RL Media Production. www.RLmediapro.com | Touching lives thru our heartfelt videos, one couple at a time. It has been in our hearts to be a blessing to our clients, by providing a luxurious product at a very reasonable price(a STEAL, is what our client would say). What makes our product so unique is that, each of our film is carefully crafted to bring tears or laughter to anyones eyes, thus we are staying true to our commitment, to touch lives thru our heartfelt videos. ENOUGH SAID. Check out our work (www.RLmediapro.com) and see why people are saying that we are one of the best in the tri-state area.

RL Media Production offers high-quality service options to each couple. The company’s videography style is described as cinematic, documentary, short form and storytelling. They are happy to film your ceremony, reception and more. RL offers the following videography services:

• Full-feature video

2014 06 08craig and alison dvd
2014 09 05gregandrosa bluray
2014 09 05gregandrosa dvd
RL Media Production
aj and rachel bluray cover
aj and rachel dvd cover

Videos 5 vídeos

98 Reviews for RL Media Production

• Luis

Luis Urgell · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Ron and his team are the best!

My wife and I wanted to have the best wedding video possible and that's exactly what we got, thanks to Ron and his team.

We probably looked at portfolios from around 30 different videographers in our area, and we fell in love with Ron's work. We loved that videos were so natural and so cinematic at the same time.

We also loved the fact that videos were not only images and music, but that they also had voice-over scenes and words from the groom and the bride.

I (groom) work in social media marketing and have worked with many videographers
    but none have been as professional and efficient as Ron.

He even helped us with our music/microphone setting when we were having problems and solved everything, and that wasn't even part of his job.

His team was also kind and helpful and we loved working with them all.

We would totally recommend Ron and his team to anybody looking for "the best wedding video possible."

Sent on 03/15/2020

Mom Of Groom · Getting married on 08/09/2020

Very Pleased

I booked RL Media for my son's wedding after I saw the amazing creative work they did for my co-worker's daughter. My inquiry was answered right away and Ron was kind enough to work us into his schedule on short notice. Ron and his team are considerate, compassionate, creative and professional. My son and daughter in-law are very pleased with how well they captured their special day. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 12/06/2019
  • Mike

Mike Simmons · Getting married on 08/07/2020

Top Quality Artistic Vision

While they were not a vendor at my wedding - I worked with them as the DJ for someones wedding. Ron (graciously) agreed to make a promo video for my company and boy did he deliver. The artistic touches put into this really blew me away. You are going to be in great hands. There is passion in this company. That is what you want from any of your wedding vendors. By the way - speaking as another vendor in this industry - if you are on the fence about videography for your wedding - don't think of it as something only to be watched right after the wedding. Think of it as a time capsule that you will be able to show your kids, and your grandkids. That is when you will truly appreciate your wedding video.

Sent on 01/10/2020

RL Media Production's reply:

Mike, thank you so much for your kind words. It is greatly appreciated. We are deeply humbled, and truly honored to have worked with you. We look forward working with you... in the near future hopefully. Wishing you the BEST.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

RL Media Production FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 2300
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2999
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Full Feature Video
    High-Def Video
    Highlight Video
    Multi. Cameras
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Blu-Ray
    DVD

• Just Kidding Around Entertainment Wedding DJs

We have had the pleasure of working with Ronaldo and his staff, hands down the "BEST" video's I have seen !!!! the editing is flawless... looks more like a Hollywood movie trailer !! very professional, great to work with .... All the best to you, and your staff, Mike & Kurt Warren / jkaweddings.com

• Icon DJs Wedding DJs

We had the pleasure of working with Ron and Staff at a recent wedding. We all worked together as a team effort. I appreciated that RL Media and staff were professional courteous and mindful that we all worked together in close spacing. I also saw the final Wedding Trailer which was cinematic and crisp and really captured the day! I was even surprised at how quickly the edit was available! We are happy to recommend RL Media for videography needs.

• Snapxpressions Wedding Photographers

Great production and cinematography.

• Middletown Middletown, Delaware, 19709 See on map
    Location of (RL Media Production)