313 east silver fox road, Newark, DE 19702 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 22
  • Pricing

About Creative Video of Delaware

Creative Video of Delaware is a wedding and event videography company located in Newark, Delaware. In business since 1983, they have covered more than 1,800 weddings. Creative Video specializes in artistic photojournalism techniques, and are also skilled at cinematic, storytelling, documentary, and traditional styles of videography. Their post-production process is fully digital, and they collaborate with their clients throughout. Their standard package includes customized menus with picture icons at no additional cost.

Creative Video of Delaware covers ceremonies, pre-ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners. They provide final videos in various formats such as Blu-ray discs, digital downloads, USB hard drives, DVDs, and USB flash drives. Their videography services include:

• Additional hours

1 User photo

• Heather

Heather · Married on 05/10/2019

Beautiful video!

My husband and I got married in May 2019, and we had a great experience with Bill as our videographer! He spent time with me over the phone (since we weren’t local) to discuss what we hoped to get out of our video and he was attentive, responsive, and easy to work with. Bill was great the day of, and even our photographer commented on how easy he was to work with! We received YouTube videos as Bill edited them, which was great to be able to see before the DVD! We received the DVD 4 months later, and we really enjoyed watching it. He did a great job of capturing the day and including all the important moments, and then at the end he including a shortened video of all the major highlights, which was so much fun to watch! We loved everything about our experience with Bill and would recommend him for sure!

Sent on 11/15/2019

Shannon Hewitt · Married on 04/07/2019

Yes, You will Watch Your Video Over and Over Again, and here is why...

I will admit it was my fiancée that REALLY wanted a videographer, I was on the fence thinking "I'll remember this day just fine, what are we going to do with a video? Watch it once or twice?". Well, I was completely wrong and so thankful we booked Bill and Joy at Creative Video of Delaware. Your wedding day goes by SO FAST, and we have watched our video so so many times. I reached out to three different vendors for quotes and samples, and Bill was by far the most affordable, responsive, professional, and his samples were right on par with what we were looking for. He had a nice mixture of different types of weddings, locations, venues, same-sex, and you could tell he takes pride in his work. Some of the most notable experiences that stood out to me were - how easily Bill worked with our other vendors (Photographer, Hotel staff, DJ), you would have thought these guys had all worked together for years, it was seamless and non-intrusive. Bill made sure to capture all the little details, which we appreciated - he arrived early, got shots of the venue, my dress hanging, shoes, and rings - it just makes the whole package. He was already working before I even realized he had gotten there! Bill also did a great job of breaking out our video into different chapters that makes it easy to see just certain parts. Besides just your ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception, Bill added sections for getting ready, guests arriving/being seated, the readings, the speeches, and my personal favorite is the "highlights" reel that captures the whole day and key moments that were special that you don't have to hunt and search for throughout the DVD. Also to note, we received sample links to key parts of the wedding before the full DVD was complete, which was so fun to watch on our honeymoon and send to our parents. We only had a certain number of hours booked with Bill and I told him to leave when he felt our time was complete, and at the end of the night, there was Bill capturing our final song and all of our guests dancing. I said "Bill you are still here?!" His response was "you all are having so much fun, I couldn't leave". That is a true testament to the work and quality Bill puts into his job. I think the highest form of any review is that I would recommend them to friends and family and would 100% recommend Bill and Joy and Creative Video of Delaware to future couples.

Sent on 08/19/2019

Creative Video of Delaware's reply:

I am overwhelmed with the review you just posted. It keeps me motivated to always continue to do the best I can. Thanks again, Shannon and Danielle

Creative Video of Delaware Pricing

Creative Video of Delaware Price Rates

Creative Video of Delaware FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Full Feature Video
    Highlight Video
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1095.00
    Multi. Cameras
    Multi. Locations
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Storytelling
    Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Full Feature Video
    Multi. Cameras
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Raw Footage
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download
    DVD
    SD Card
    USB Flash Drive
    USB Hard Drive

• Men In Black Wedding Officiants Wedding Officiants

Creative Video of Delaware and his team does a fantastic job in capturing your wedding or event from start to finish. They film documentary style in which they give you the whole day with a highlight video at the end. We the Men in Black Wedding Officiants highly recommend them to preserve your details and highlights of your wedding or event. They are very personable and professional. Give Creative Video of Delaware a call - Bill Stidham - Owner/Videographer - 302-454-1214 - bill@creativevideodelaware.com - http://creativevideodelaware.com/. You'll be happy that you did especially after you receive the end results.

• B & B Entertainment
    B & B Entertainment Wedding Bands

We had the privileged to work with Bill; owner of Creative Video. I had a chance to view Bill's fine work during the reception/ceremony and after; both which is of utmost quality and sophistication. Bill created a slideshow video for a recent wedding we played and it was a hit. Working together with other vendors is extremely important during the planning process and on the big day. Creative video did and will do everything to make sure your wedding day is special. ~ Bill Henry; B&B Music Entertainment

• The Cordrey Center Wedding Bands

Creative Video of Delaware does a wonderful job while filming weddings. The team has great attention to detail and flawless editing skills. They also have state of the art equipment and professionally trained staff to make sure every memorable moment is captured. Watching their wedding videos is like reliving your wedding day all over again!

• 313 east silver fox road Newark, DE, 19702 See on map
    (302) 354-9874 (Phone number)
    Location of (Creative Video of Delaware)