DJ Bill Scheivert

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,375 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,375 Most Popular Price

Bill Scheivert is a Wedding DJ boasting decades of professional experience, he has performed at countless weddings in the Greater Philadelphia area.

Inspired by your wishes he will strive to put on a show that echoes your preferences. With a diverse repertoire of songs and a talent for keeping people on their feet, this dynamic DJ endeavors to enhance your event with its ideal score.

From processional accompaniments to lively reception performances, Bill Scheivert can provide the soundtrack for every stage of your celebration. You can work with him to create a bespoke playlist, and he is willing to adapt his style to suit the vibe of your day. Whether you would prefer golden oldies or contemporary pop hits, Bill Scheivert's extensive song library is sure to contain your favorites. He can provide an array of equipment, including microphones, lighting, and sound systems.

Further features of Bill Scheivert’s service include:

• Various Payment Options
  • On Line Payments and Venmo Accepted
  • A Satisfaction Survey at the End to Make Sure you were Completely Satisfied
  • References of Recent Weddings

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,250

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,375

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Photobooth
Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$400

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Flat Screen
Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting

• Victoria
    Victoria Z. Married on 05/21/2022

Bill Scheivert is who you want DJ'ing your wedding

Bill Scheivert recently DJ'ed my wife and I's wedding on May 21st, 2022. As someone who is very particular about music, hiring a DJ was something I was weary of because I wanted the songs that I wanted played to be played, and only those songs. I definitely did not want some DJ that was going to abandon my requests and go off and do his own thing. Bill played every single song I requested and played them in an order that turned the night into an absolute party. He never once made me feel bad because of how particular I was either, which I also appreciated.

From the beginning of our wedding planning, Bill was always our vendor that responded the fastest. Whenever we had a question it was answered within a few hours. On wedding day, he was there early setting up and getting everything in order. He was also an incredible MC. Whenever the crowd's attention needed to be drawn to something, such as cake cutting, he had control.

There is just no other way to put it than that Bill is the guy you want DJing your wedding. His motto is "your wedding, your way" and I know now that he absolutely means that. Whatever your vision is, he will make it happen. I would recommend Bill to anyone.

DJ Bill Scheivert's reply:

Thank you so much for the awesome review. I could see how important it was for you to have the just right music and how much time you spent on the request lists. I am so glad it worked out and I’m glad I was part of your day!!
  • Rachel
    Rachel H. Married on 10/30/2021

Wedding Reception DJ

Bill was awesome! He got the crowd up and dancing and was very accommodating. The website he utilizes made creating my timeline and song playlist super easy and stress free.

DJ Bill Scheivert's reply:

Hi Rachel, so glad to hear from you and I'm glad you found my website so helpful. I understand the stress brides have when planning a wedding so I wanted to take that away. Thanks for the review and call me if you ever need anything!!
  • andystitt829
    Andy Married on 10/03/2021
    Having been a DJ in a previous life, I know a good one when I see one, and Bill convinced me from my first meeting with him that he was a good one. I had every confidence in him when I hired him, and he certainly came through on everything that was asked of him! His prices are more than reasonable, and he's not a typical predatory wedding vendor that throws in hidden charges at the last minute. The bill was what the contract said it would be! As far as the music selection is concerned, he was extremely receptive to what we wanted, he played what we asked him to play, and he observed the do not play list. His own DJing and musical instincts helped him keep the dance floor packed. He made great musical choices beyond what was asked of him, and we received many compliments on how eclectic the selection was, from rap to pop to Jewish hora music (which my family was thrilled to hear!). I danced my behind off, as did the rest of my guests!

I would recommend Bill's services any day anytime to anybody. He was a pleasure to work with, and I hope to do so again when the opportunity presents itself!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Bill Scheivert
Bill Scheivert
Disc Jockey

I have specialized in weddings since 1985. I haved DJed over 3,000 in my life. I absolutely love what I do!

Foschi Wedding Photography Foschi Wedding Photography Wedding Photographers

Looking for a DJ that is FUN and keeps your guests dancing? Bill is your guy! We love working with him.

Celebrations Wedding Venue Celebrations Wedding Venue Banquet Halls

We love having you here at Celebrations! You always are on point and get the crowd on their feet! So easy to work with and we love that you help our Bride and Grooms! It is always our pleasure to work with you! Thank you for being so amazing!

Lazaretto Ballroom Lazaretto Ballroom Banquet Halls

Bill Scheivert & The Lazaretto Ballroom have been partners in the industry for many years, including the last 8, since we opened the Lazaretto Ballroom. Bill is a terrific DJ who works hand in hand with each bride! Every Wedding has DJ's at the Lazaretto Ballroom, the dance floor is packed! Not only does he offer his talented DJ Service, he also provides various lighting packages as well. We at the Lazaretto Ballroom would love to recommend Bill Scheivert as your DJ!!

4200 Concord Road Aston, PA, 19014
610-859-0105

24 Hours, 7 Days a week, even on holidays, to better serve you!
Location of (DJ Bill Scheivert)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding