4200 Concord Road, Aston, PA 19014 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 16
  • Meet the Team

About DJ Bill Scheivert

Bill Scheivert is a Wedding DJ boasting decades of professional experience, he has performed at countless weddings in the Greater Philadelphia area.

Inspired by your wishes he will strive to put on a show that echoes your preferences. With a diverse repertoire of songs and a talent for keeping people on their feet, this dynamic DJ endeavors to enhance your event with its ideal score.

From processional accompaniments to lively reception performances, Bill Scheivert can provide the soundtrack for every stage of your celebration. You can work with him to create a bespoke playlist, and he is willing to adapt his style to suit the vibe of your day. Whether you would prefer golden oldies or contemporary pop hits, Bill Scheivert's extensive song library is sure to contain your favorites. He can provide an array of equipment, including microphones, lighting, and sound systems.

Further features of Bill Scheivert’s service include:

• Various Payment Options
  • On Line Payments and Venmo Accepted
  • A Satisfaction Survey at the End to Make Sure you were Completely Satisfied
  • References of Recent Weddings

?mid=&wid=51824&sid=&tid=7878&rid=LOADED&custom1=us.nuptic.com&custom2=%2Fadmin%2Fadmin-ModificarEmpresa.php&custom3=extnetcool.com&t=1611800707349?mid=&wid=51824&sid=&tid=7878&rid=BEFORE_OPTOUT_REQ&t=1611800707350?mid=&wid=51824&sid=&tid=7878&rid=FINISHED&custom1=us.nuptic.com&t=1611800707350

Follow DJ Bill Scheivert on

Other couples have also viewed

• East Coast Event Group

Videos 1 Video

217 Reviews for DJ Bill Scheivert

• andystitt829

Andy · Getting married on 10/03/2021

Having been a DJ in a previous life, I know a good one when I see one, and Bill convinced me from my first meeting with him that he was a good one. I had every confidence in him when I hired him, and he certainly came through on everything that was asked of him! His prices are more than reasonable, and he's not a typical predatory wedding vendor that throws in hidden charges at the last minute. The bill was what the contract said it would be! As far as the music selection is concerned, he was extremely receptive to what we wanted, he played what we asked him to play, and he observed the do not play list. His own DJing and musical instincts helped him keep the dance floor packed. He made great musical choices beyond what was asked of him, and we received many compliments on how eclectic the selection was, from rap to pop to Jewish hora music (which my family was thrilled to hear!). I danced my behind off, as did the rest of my guests!

I would recommend Bill's services any day anytime to anybody. He was a pleasure to work with, and I hope to do so again when the opportunity presents itself!

Sent on 08/30/2010

Casey · Getting married on 07/28/2021

I cannot say enough good things about Bill Scheivert.
    We are very big on music in our families, so it was important to us to have someone who would keep everyone happy and dancing throughout the reception. He did an amazing job at that. We also had many special requests that were out of the ordinary in terms of the order of events and even a lot of special songs that we provided. He was so flexible, accommodating and friendly about everything we asked. Not only was he great at the music, but he was also great at announcements and making sure everything was communicated properly to the crowd.
    I am recommending him to everyone I know that needs a DJ and would not hesitate to call if I ever needed a DJ for another event!

Sent on 07/12/2013

Barbara A. · Married on 04/11/2021

Great choice !

He was very personable, easy to work with and kept the dance floor jumping . I could not be any happier He played the music we asked and also had some good suggestions

Sent on 04/12/2021

DJ Bill Scheivert's reply:

Thanks Barb, you and Jerry are awesome!! I had a great time hanging out with your family and friends. The pleasure was all mine!!!! Thank you again!!!!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

DJ Bill Scheivert FAQ

• What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    MC
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Microphones
    Sound/PA System
    Uplighting

Team of DJ Bill Scheivert

Bill Scheivert

Bill Scheivert

Disc Jockey

I have specialized in weddings since 1985. I haved DJed over 3,000 in my life. I absolutely love what I do!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Foschi Wedding Photography Wedding Photographers

Looking for a DJ that is FUN and keeps your guests dancing? Bill is your guy! We love working with him.

• Celebrations Wedding Venue Banquet Halls

We love having you here at Celebrations! You always are on point and get the crowd on their feet! So easy to work with and we love that you help our Bride and Grooms! It is always our pleasure to work with you! Thank you for being so amazing!

• Lazaretto Ballroom Banquet Halls

Bill Scheivert & The Lazaretto Ballroom have been partners in the industry for many years, including the last 8, since we opened the Lazaretto Ballroom. Bill is a terrific DJ who works hand in hand with each bride! Every Wedding has DJ's at the Lazaretto Ballroom, the dance floor is packed! Not only does he offer his talented DJ Service, he also provides various lighting packages as well. We at the Lazaretto Ballroom would love to recommend Bill Scheivert as your DJ!!

• 4200 Concord Road Aston, PA, 19014 See on map
    610-859-0105 (Phone number)
    24 Hours, 7 Days a week, even on holidays, to better serve you!
    Location of (DJ Bill Scheivert)