DJ Bill Scheivert Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Rachel
    Rachel H. Married on 10/30/2021

Wedding Reception DJ

Bill was awesome! He got the crowd up and dancing and was very accommodating. The website he utilizes made creating my timeline and song playlist super easy and stress free.

DJ Bill Scheivert's reply:

Hi Rachel, so glad to hear from you and I'm glad you found my website so helpful. I understand the stress brides have when planning a wedding so I wanted to take that away. Thanks for the review and call me if you ever need anything!!
  • andystitt829
    Andy Married on 10/03/2021
    Having been a DJ in a previous life, I know a good one when I see one, and Bill convinced me from my first meeting with him that he was a good one. I had every confidence in him when I hired him, and he certainly came through on everything that was asked of him! His prices are more than reasonable, and he's not a typical predatory wedding vendor that throws in hidden charges at the last minute. The bill was what the contract said it would be! As far as the music selection is concerned, he was extremely receptive to what we wanted, he played what we asked him to play, and he observed the do not play list. His own DJing and musical instincts helped him keep the dance floor packed. He made great musical choices beyond what was asked of him, and we received many compliments on how eclectic the selection was, from rap to pop to Jewish hora music (which my family was thrilled to hear!). I danced my behind off, as did the rest of my guests!

I would recommend Bill's services any day anytime to anybody. He was a pleasure to work with, and I hope to do so again when the opportunity presents itself!
  • Stacy
    Stacy B. Married on 09/18/2021

10 star dj!

Wild Bill was incredibly professional and made finding a DJ an easy process! He couldn't have done a better job at our wedding and we would highly recommend him to anyone!! He even added songs to the playlist the day of the wedding!

DJ Bill Scheivert's reply:

Thank you Stacy, I couldn't be more happy that you were that satisfied. Thank you for leaving a review and letting me add you to my references!
    Madeline P. Married on 09/10/2021

Absolutely AMAZING 10/10!

Bill was absolutely incredible for our wedding! He was able to find the songs we wanted and faded them out using the timing we'd requested. He was so easy to contact and responded very quickly to any and all questions we had throughout the entire planning process. 10/10 recommend!

DJ Bill Scheivert's reply:

Hi Madeline and thanks for the review. Your dance floor was packed all night!! Your guests really came to party! I am so glad I was part of it.
    Casey Married on 07/28/2021
    I cannot say enough good things about Bill Scheivert.
    We are very big on music in our families, so it was important to us to have someone who would keep everyone happy and dancing throughout the reception. He did an amazing job at that. We also had many special requests that were out of the ordinary in terms of the order of events and even a lot of special songs that we provided. He was so flexible, accommodating and friendly about everything we asked. Not only was he great at the music, but he was also great at announcements and making sure everything was communicated properly to the crowd.
    I am recommending him to everyone I know that needs a DJ and would not hesitate to call if I ever needed a DJ for another event!
    Lindzey D. Married on 07/10/2021

Wedding ceremony and reception

Bill made our wedding more perfect than we could have imagined!! He did every request that he was given. The next morning all people could talk about was how they never saw a wedding where so many people were not only on the dance floor but stayed out there the ENTIRE time. Bill is the absolute BEST!!!!

DJ Bill Scheivert's reply:

Thank you Lindzey! I will say...Your guests sure came to party. So glad I was on the team that made your wedding so special!!

Congratulations again!!!!
    Amanda G. Married on 07/03/2021

Excellent and fun

Great music choices while still honoring our requests! Really engaged the crowd!

DJ Bill Scheivert's reply:

Thank you Amanda, your wedding was so much fun!! I'm glad I was on the team that made it happen for you!
    Jay K. Married on 06/20/2021

Amazing wedding DJ!

Bill was incredible to work with. We’d highly recommend him to anyone who needs a wedding DJ!

DJ Bill Scheivert's reply:

Jay, Thank you for the review! You two were awesome to work with!!

Providing positive experiences for my couples is my number one priority. Every review allows potential Brides and Grooms to see that I am committed to providing excellent service on a consistent and ongoing basis, and I look forward to continued success.
  • Madi
    Madi Married on 05/08/2021

Highly recommended/experienced DJ!

Our venue was so quick to recommend DJ Bill and we couldnt agree more. His website/planning tools made it so we documented every detail/request in advance, and then when the big day came it magically all happened! He knew exactly what he was doing, and we noticed he was even nice enough to help the venue staff move stuff/set up when a rain storm started and everything was changing! His light set up was exactly what we wanted and he went out of his way to provide extras!

DJ Bill Scheivert's reply:

Thank you Madison! My goal is to make my clients the happiest they can be even if it means helping out the staff of the venue to get organized because of a last minute change. In the wedding business you have to be flexible because things can change in an instance. Just like your wedding, an unfortunate storm rolls in and we’re scrambling. Everyone has to be pull together and make it happen so we don’t get too far behind and there’s plenty of party time!!!

Again loved working with you and I’m so happy I was part of the team that made your day the best it could be!
    Barbara A. Married on 04/11/2021

Great choice !

He was very personable, easy to work with and kept the dance floor jumping . I could not be any happier He played the music we asked and also had some good suggestions

DJ Bill Scheivert's reply:

Thanks Barb, you and Jerry are awesome!! I had a great time hanging out with your family and friends. The pleasure was all mine!!!! Thank you again!!!!
  • Alexandria
    Alexandria O. Married on 03/05/2021

Bill is Awesome!

Bill did a fantastic job as the DJ at our wedding. Bill is an excellent communicator and has a very handy website that you can use while you are planning your wedding. everything went off without a hitch and Bill had everyone up dancing from the moment the dance floor opened! Bill was energetic and professional and best of all we could always understand what he was saying on the microphone. If you are looking for a fun and experienced DJ at an affordable price, then Bill is your man. Thank you Bill for everything!!! - Alex and JT 4/17/21

DJ Bill Scheivert's reply:

Thanks Alex and JT!! I try my best and make sure everyone is up on the floor and involved!!! Congratulations again! I am privileged to be part of your day! Glad it was what you wanted!!
    Maura M. Married on 11/21/2020

Best DJ ever!! Highly recommend!

Bill Schivert was the perfect wedding DJ! We had people texting us for days after the event saying how great the wedding was and how much of a difference the DJ makes! He had the whole crowd up dancing the entire night and not a moment was missed. HIGHLY recommend for any event. Definitely looking to him first in the future for my DJ needs.

DJ Bill Scheivert's reply:

Thank you Maura and Matt! You guys were awesome to work with. I'm glad I got the opportunity! Thank you again and congratulations!!!
  • Jenn
    Jenn M. Married on 10/10/2020

Amazing! I would recommend Bill to everyone looking for a DJ for his/her event or wedding!

Bill was fantastic!! He played all of the music we wanted and did all of our announcements even if there were last minute changes. I would use him again and highly recommend him!!

DJ Bill Scheivert's reply:

Thank you so much, Jenn! It was an absolute pleasure working with you. I had so much fun with you guys the grounds were beautiful, the venue was gorgeous, and you two were absolutely stunning. The Best of Luck to Both of you!
    Julie K. Married on 10/09/2020

Bill is Amazing!

We were so happy with our choice to us Bill Scheivert as our DJ for our wedding! He was incredible to work with and did an amazing job. Our guests were on the dance floor the entire night which is exactly what we wanted. We would highly recommend using Bill for your DJ needs!!

DJ Bill Scheivert's reply:

Thank you soooo much, Julie!! You, Kenny, your family, and your friends really know how to party. Your wedding was off the hook and should be in the hall of fame! No one wanted to go home at the end of the night and on a Friday night at 1 a.m., that's saying how much fun they had. I want to do it again! You and Kenny make a great couple and I wish you all the best!!!
    Jennifer L. Married on 09/18/2020

Beyond Excellent

Bill was awesome from start to finish! Made my wedding enjoyable and everything was done exactly as asked!
    Jonathan F. Married on 08/21/2020

Amazing Experience

Bill is an amazing DJ who knows how to make an event special and keep it lively. He is easy to work with and incorporates your requests. I would highly recommend Bill to anyone looking for a DJ
  • T W
    T W Married on 02/10/2020

Great entertainment!

Very friendly to work with, great interaction with wedding guests, music was so awesome!

DJ Bill Scheivert's reply:

Thank you so much Tuesday! You and Barry looked amazing and I enjoyed working with you two. I wish you all the best!! Thank you again!!!
  • Emily
    Emily E. Married on 12/28/2019

Amazing DJ!

I cannot say enough good things about Bill! We planned our wedding very quickly (4 months) and Bill was super flexible with us. The music was fantastic and our dance floor was not empty the entire night!! He played all of our favorites and then some; I will definitely be recommending him for all of my friends weddings in the future
    Jessica T. Married on 12/27/2019

Highly Recommended

Bill Scheivert is absolutely amazing! He listed to our dos and don'ts and did exactly what we asked for with the music. He is very professional and answered any questions that we had prior to the big day. He has a wide selection of music and all of our guest raved about how amazing our DJ was. We highly recommend him
  • Jessica
    Jessica A. Married on 12/21/2019

Wild Bill is the best!

Bill was amazing. He did exactly what we asked, stayed calm, and he kept the party going for our entire reception. Amazing!!
    Robert C. Married on 10/20/2019

Amazing atmosphere and music selection

John did a wonderful job setting up the music selection for the ceremony and reception. He was easy to get in touch with and even took special music requests for specific parts of the reception. My Wife and I are extremely grateful we went with Bill Scheivert Entertainment.
    Maria Married on 10/05/2019

Excellent! Highly recommended!

Working with Bill was an amazing (and highly recommended) experience! He was great at communicating and super friendly/helpful throughout the entire planning process. The website is great and makes the process easier for picking songs/generating playlists. The entire wedding night itself felt seamless and our guests were dancing nonstop! Thank you again! :)
    Shannon Married on 10/05/2019

Amazing night

Wow can’t put into words what an amazing night we had!!! Bill kept the party going from beginning to end at our wedding!!! He did a great job and getting people up on the dance floor and an even better job at keeping them there!! We have received so many texts about how many people were on the dance floor and how great of a time they had dancing the night away!! I would without a doubt recommend Bills service to to anyone!!!
    Brianna Married on 09/25/2019

Simple and Fun!!!!

We chose this company to do our wedding this September, my husband and I both pride ourselves on liking a HUGE variety of music, so we were nervous on trying to combine several styles but keep people dancing. Bill did a GREAT job, kept our dancefloor full until the very end, and the different genres of music blended perfectly.