Bill Scheivert Entertainment Reviews

215 | Aston, PA

215 Reviews for Bill Scheivert Entertainment

• andystitt829

Andy · Getting married on 10/03/2021

Having been a DJ in a previous life, I know a good one when I see one, and Bill convinced me from my first meeting with him that he was a good one. I had every confidence in him when I hired him, and he certainly came through on everything that was asked of him! His prices are more than reasonable, and he's not a typical predatory wedding vendor that throws in hidden charges at the last minute. The bill was what the contract said it would be! As far as the music selection is concerned, he was extremely receptive to what we wanted, he played what we asked him to play, and he observed the do not play list. His own DJing and musical instincts helped him keep the dance floor packed. He made great musical choices beyond what was asked of him, and we received many compliments on how eclectic the selection was, from rap to pop to Jewish hora music (which my family was thrilled to hear!). I danced my behind off, as did the rest of my guests!

I would recommend Bill's services any day anytime to anybody. He was a pleasure to work with, and I hope to do so again when the opportunity presents itself!

Sent on 08/30/2010

Casey · Getting married on 07/28/2021

I cannot say enough good things about Bill Scheivert.
    We are very big on music in our families, so it was important to us to have someone who would keep everyone happy and dancing throughout the reception. He did an amazing job at that. We also had many special requests that were out of the ordinary in terms of the order of events and even a lot of special songs that we provided. He was so flexible, accommodating and friendly about everything we asked. Not only was he great at the music, but he was also great at announcements and making sure everything was communicated properly to the crowd.
    I am recommending him to everyone I know that needs a DJ and would not hesitate to call if I ever needed a DJ for another event!

Sent on 07/12/2013

Jessica Toscani · Getting married on 03/12/2021

Highly Recommended

Bill Scheivert is absolutely amazing! He listed to our dos and don'ts and did exactly what we asked for with the music. He is very professional and answered any questions that we had prior to the big day. He has a wide selection of music and all of our guest raved about how amazing our DJ was. We highly recommend him

Sent on 01/06/2020
  • Jenn

Jenn Meads · Married on 10/10/2020

Amazing! I would recommend Bill to everyone looking for a DJ for his/her event or wedding!

Bill was fantastic!! He played all of the music we wanted and did all of our announcements even if there were last minute changes. I would use him again and highly recommend him!!

Sent on 10/12/2020

Bill Scheivert Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much, Jenn! It was an absolute pleasure working with you. I had so much fun with you guys the grounds were beautiful, the venue was gorgeous, and you two were absolutely stunning. The Best of Luck to Both of you!

Julie Kelly · Married on 10/09/2020

Bill is Amazing!

We were so happy with our choice to us Bill Scheivert as our DJ for our wedding! He was incredible to work with and did an amazing job. Our guests were on the dance floor the entire night which is exactly what we wanted. We would highly recommend using Bill for your DJ needs!!

Sent on 10/15/2020

Bill Scheivert Entertainment's reply:

Thank you soooo much, Julie!! You, Kenny, your family, and your friends really know how to party. Your wedding was off the hook and should be in the hall of fame! No one wanted to go home at the end of the night and on a Friday night at 1 a.m., that's saying how much fun they had. I want to do it again! You and Kenny make a great couple and I wish you all the best!!!

Jennifer Lidstone · Married on 09/18/2020

Beyond Excellent

Bill was awesome from start to finish! Made my wedding enjoyable and everything was done exactly as asked!

Sent on 09/23/2020

Jonathan Feliciano · Married on 08/21/2020

Amazing Experience

Bill is an amazing DJ who knows how to make an event special and keep it lively. He is easy to work with and incorporates your requests. I would highly recommend Bill to anyone looking for a DJ

Sent on 08/25/2020
  • T W

T W · Married on 02/10/2020

Great entertainment!

Very friendly to work with, great interaction with wedding guests, music was so awesome!

Sent on 10/12/2020

Bill Scheivert Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Tuesday! You and Barry looked amazing and I enjoyed working with you two. I wish you all the best!! Thank you again!!!
  • Emily

Emily Ewing · Married on 12/28/2019

Amazing DJ!

I cannot say enough good things about Bill! We planned our wedding very quickly (4 months) and Bill was super flexible with us. The music was fantastic and our dance floor was not empty the entire night!! He played all of our favorites and then some; I will definitely be recommending him for all of my friends weddings in the future

Sent on 01/14/2020
  • Jessica

Jessica Adams · Married on 12/21/2019

Wild Bill is the best!

Bill was amazing. He did exactly what we asked, stayed calm, and he kept the party going for our entire reception. Amazing!!

Sent on 01/09/2020

Robert Cronin · Married on 10/20/2019

Amazing atmosphere and music selection

John did a wonderful job setting up the music selection for the ceremony and reception. He was easy to get in touch with and even took special music requests for specific parts of the reception. My Wife and I are extremely grateful we went with Bill Scheivert Entertainment.

Sent on 11/23/2019

Shannon · Married on 10/05/2019

Amazing night

Wow can’t put into words what an amazing night we had!!! Bill kept the party going from beginning to end at our wedding!!! He did a great job and getting people up on the dance floor and an even better job at keeping them there!! We have received so many texts about how many people were on the dance floor and how great of a time they had dancing the night away!! I would without a doubt recommend Bills service to to anyone!!!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Maria · Married on 10/05/2019

Excellent! Highly recommended!

Working with Bill was an amazing (and highly recommended) experience! He was great at communicating and super friendly/helpful throughout the entire planning process. The website is great and makes the process easier for picking songs/generating playlists. The entire wedding night itself felt seamless and our guests were dancing nonstop! Thank you again! :)

Sent on 11/17/2019

Brianna · Married on 09/25/2019

Simple and Fun!!!!

We chose this company to do our wedding this September, my husband and I both pride ourselves on liking a HUGE variety of music, so we were nervous on trying to combine several styles but keep people dancing. Bill did a GREAT job, kept our dancefloor full until the very end, and the different genres of music blended perfectly.

Sent on 09/23/2019
  • Meredith

Meredith · Married on 09/06/2019

Go with Bill, he is great!

The epitome of professionalism and a true passion and care for his job, go with Bill for your wedding and you will not regret it. He is diligent and thoughtful. The booking process was easy and I really enjoyed being able to create my own playlist and customize my special day.

Sent on 10/29/2019

Mara · Married on 08/10/2019

Super easy planning!

They have a super easy online system to plan all the music and mc needs, as well as a song request system! They have all the music you could ever need. Bill did a great job at our ceremony and reception! Danced all night!

Sent on 08/27/2019
  • Victoria

Victoria Matarese · Married on 07/27/2019

Bill is great! He was exactly what my husband and I were looking for us. We can’t thank him enough for DJing our wedding.

Sent on 07/29/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle Wilk · Married on 06/22/2019

We highly recommend Bill!!

Working with Bill was great. He was very organized and everything at our ceremony and reception flowed seamlessly. We had a very small venue and he was extremely flexible about where he set up his equipment so that we were able to maximize the space we had available. He sent us planning forms well in advance that he followed to a T on our big day. He was an awesome MC and kept our guests on the dance floor. There were so many guests that told us that our wedding was so much fun and I attribute that to Bill’s ability to read the crowd and play the music they enjoyed! We highly recommend Bill for your next event. Thank you, Bill!

Sent on 08/24/2019
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 05/31/2019

Good times

He really made our wedding a fun experience. The music flowed well and people were out on the dance floor the whole time, which is exactly what I wanted.

Sent on 06/08/2019

Paul Groh · Married on 03/31/2019

Bill is a terrific DJ

Bill was very professional and had our guests up dancing all night. He played what we wanted to hear and supported our idea to replace the garter / bouquet toss with a salsa lesson which ended up being a huge hit with our guests. I would absolutely recommend him!

Sent on 04/12/2019

Michael Brumbaugh · Married on 03/09/2019

Easy and awesome

Such an easy experience and exactly what you want when you have 1000 things going on. Very professional but also friendly.

Sent on 03/11/2019
  • Becky

Becky · Married on 02/02/2019

We loved Jerry!

Jerry was an amazing DJ!! He played all of the songs we asked for and really got our guests to dance and have fun! Both Bill Scheivert and Jerry were incredibly professional, responsive, and helped to make our wedding exactly what we wanted. We would HIGHLY recommend them!

Sent on 03/23/2019

Mandy Moore · Married on 01/19/2019

Professional and Fun!

Our DJ was John and he was great! We did not book our service until pretty close to our wedding date, and Bill and John were very accommodating with our needs. The value they provided for what we spent was well worth it!

Sent on 01/22/2019
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 01/05/2019

Amazing!

Bill was amazing! He was very responsive, even when I had some last minute changes! He was the best DJ EVER!! He kept our party going and everyone was up dancing the entire time!!!

Sent on 01/07/2019