Wilmington, Delaware, Wilmington, DE 19810 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,475
  • Photos & Videos 15

About FireWyre Films Ltd.

FireWyre Films provides impressive wedding videography services in Wilmington, Delaware. Founder Laird Scott Townsend has been working in the industry since 1997 and is proud to create inspiring films that showcase one-of-a-kind love stories. He values the collaborative effort it takes to generate a wedding video that matches your distinct style and vision. This devoted artist strives to give you a memento from your special day that can be cherished for many years.

Laird is pleased to offer packages that can cater to a range of budgets and needs. He can use multiple cameras and record in more than one location to ensure your video includes many different perspectives. FireWyre Films can produce highlight or full feature videos of your pre-ceremony preparations, rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception. For an elevated product, this dedicated professional can use a drone to capture aerial footage of your beautiful wedding venue. The final film from your joyous occasion can be provided in a digital download, on a USB drive, or on Blu-Ray or DVD.

Follow FireWyre Films Ltd. on

Waterfront venue footage
1052c40db117afe3 1531877199 a49a47f4bbf9832a 1531877199776 2 image4

Photos 5 Photos
Videos 10 Videos

17 Reviews for FireWyre Films Ltd.

Alterik W. · Married on 08/09/2020

Best Videographer Ever!!!

I would highly recommend hiring Laird as a videographer for your wedding. Laird was able to capture all of the best moments of the day. He went above and beyond any of our expectations. He is courteous, timely, respectful and dependable. Laird truly enhanced our experience. We love our video and the ability to share it with some family members who were unable to make our wedding. Overall, the best Videographer ever!!

Sent on 11/30/2020

Tywanda · Married on 09/13/2015

Of all the vendors we used for our wedding, our videographer was the most valued. I almost opted not to have a videographer because I did not know if we could afford the extra expense, but after working with him and telling him our budget, he more than met our needs.

He did an exceptional job capturing our day ... all by himself. He broke the video down into chapters so we have one of our wedding party preparing before the wedding, the actual ceremony, the photo sessions, the reception ... it's just beautiful. My husband and I sat and watched the video together for the first time over the holiday and started crying all over again. It's one thing to relive the wedding via photos, but seeing it visually with a video and hearing your vows live ... is priceless. This was the best, last minute decision, we EVER made. GET THE VIDEOGRAPHER!

Sent on 01/04/2016

Danielle · Married on 09/05/2015

Laird did a beautiful job capturing our wedding day. My husband and I were originally on the fence about hiring a videographer in the first place (for budget reasons). We hired Laird very last minute and I am so glad that we did! Our wedding video is beyond amazing and I absolutely love reliving the day through the footage. He was great at capturing every special moment and I'm fairly certain every single one of our 150 guests made an appearance in the video. After the wedding, I found Laird to be quick to respond to my many emails regarding song choices and very helpful with the overall process. I would absolutely recommend his services.

Sent on 01/25/2016

Award

FireWyre Films Ltd. FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 975.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Save The Date
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1475.00
    Multi. Cameras
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
    Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Drone Footage
    Multi. Cameras
    One Event / Day
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Blu-Ray
    Digital Download
    DVD
    USB Flash Drive
    USB Hard Drive

• Wilmington, Delaware Wilmington, DE, 19810 See on map
    Location of (FireWyre Films Ltd.)