1433 norman road, Havertown, PA 19083 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 16

About Stonermedia

Stonermedia is a professional videography company based out of Havertown, Pennsylvania. They pride themselves in documenting the true tell-tale story of your wedding day. Noah is the filmmaker behind the Stonermedia films. He has been catching those classic wedding moments since 2010, and has since gained a strong vision of how to tell each unique story. Whether you desire a highlight video or a full-feature film of your pre-ceremony events to your reception, Stonermedia will make sure to capture the energy of your special day.

Stonermedia offers a variety of packages to accommodate your budget. Each partnership will begin with a consultation to determine exactly what you expect to get out of your wedding video. Noah and his team at Stonermedia will ensure to deliver you the film of your dreams by providing the following services:

• Additional hours

• Videos 8

27 Reviews for Stonermedia

Nicole Parker · Married on 05/31/2019

Beautifully captured

Noah and his team captured everything I wanted on my wedding day! He was able to work well with my photographer and knew exactly what angles and clips to film. After seeing a short clip of my video I was blown away by the beauty of the film. I can’t wait to see the rest of his footage! If you want a tasteful and elegant video Noah is definitely worth considering!

Sent on 06/02/2019

Marci Fornari · Married on 10/07/2018

the best videographer ever!

Working with Noah was an absolute pleasure because he is not only talented but also extremely caring, it was a joy to share our wedding day with him. I was not set on having a videographer but after I saw the video he did for my sister in laws wedding, I knew that we had to hire him. Noah captured the day perfectly, every smile, every tear, every laugh, every ounce of joy, and the way that he interlaced all the emotions into our video is truly a work of art. On wedding day Noah was extremely easy to work with, he was relaxed but also on top of it all. He knew what he needed to capture and knew just how to do it without asking us to do anything. He allowed us to be ourselves and just enjoy the day, and he made sure to somehow get it all on film! We have watched our video over and over again, and every time I cry because of how real it all feels. Noah is truly beyond talented and your only regret will be not hiring him to film your special day.

Sent on 11/05/2018

Taylor · Married on 06/02/2018

Noah was incredible! Not only did he capture amazing moments throughout our wedding, you forgot he was there. We highly recommend Noah and are so happy we found him! He created an incredible memory for our family.

Sent on 06/19/2018

Stonermedia FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, USB Flash Drive