P.O. Box 160332, Austin, TX 78716 Map · Phone number

About Ovation Entertainment

Hi, I'm Anthony, the owner of Ovation Entertainment. I've been fortunate enough to call Austin, Texas my home for just over a decade, and have been DJing for just as long. From the most elegant weddings to the hottest clubs, I love keeping the party moving wherever I play. Music has always been an interest of mine, so I try to keep up to date on the best new tracks.

I believe that the role of the DJ is more than just playing music; courtesy, attention to detail, and proper planning are also keys to a successful event. When you choose Ovation Entertainment, I will work hard to ensure that your wedding, party, or corporate event is remembered as one of the best ever.

110527apw0829
Ovationtwitterlogo

2 Reviews for Ovation Entertainment

Lynsey · Married on 01/08/2011

Anthony,

We are so fortunate to have found you at just the right time. Your services were above & beyond - truly. Future brides and grooms...You will not be disappointed. Anthony provided such a personalized, professional service and was even able to accommodate a last minute addition to the ceremony music. Everyone had a great time!

So we really just want to say THANK YOU!!!

- Nick & Lynsey, Austin,TX

Sent on 08/08/2011

Richard · Married on 02/11/2006

Anthony did a great job with the music. People stayed on the dance floor all night long. We, and our daughter, couldn't have asked for a better experience and have even recommended him to our friends." - Richard, Austin

Sent on 09/12/2011

Ovation Entertainment FAQ

• What services do you offer? Liability Insurance

• Details Austin
    Details Austin Wedding Invitations

Ovation Entertainment is one of the best in the industry, if not the best. Every event I have attended where their DJ skills has been present has been nothing short of amazing! Highly recommend them for any event.

• P.O. Box 160332 Austin, 78716 See on map