Client's Choice, Charlotte, NC 28025 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,300
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 3

About Orchid Events

Orchid Events is an event design and planning company based in Charlotte, North Carolina, that specializes in weddings. This team of detail-oriented and passionate event producers are happy to guide you through every step of the way, so your big day is flawlessly executed from beginning to end. Orchid Events has established relationships with local vendors, and understand the importance of special touches needed for your personalized planning experience.

Orchid Events offers wedding design and planning packages for ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners. Full planning, day-of coordination, and partial planning services are customized to meet your needs and budget. The following wedding planning services are available from Orchid Events:

• Budget analysis
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Vendor referrals

Other Services
Orchid Events brings to life beautiful floral arrangements and decor for weddings and special occasions. They offer a wide selection of affordable flowers, vases, and linens that will compliment your color palate.

Follow Orchid Events on

untitled 5 51 1041591

12 Reviews for Orchid Events

Ashlee Mack · Married on 11/09/2019

Great Collaboration!

Kenisha was our Day of Coordinator. She communicated effectively, and went above and beyond in everything she did for my husband and I. She knows exactly what she’s doing. I would recommend her to anyone. At times I was very overwhelmed and stressed but she was able to communicate with me the way I needed her to without having to remind her to easing the stress of that day. She made my wedding day experience awesome! I’m so grateful we had her for our big day. She even volunteered to attend my bridal shower which was amazing because we needed her there for support and just things we needed to pick up that we couldn’t, there was no additional charge she was there because she genuinely wanted to be there and you can tell. She’s gentle, she’s caring, has a great sense of humor and she’s on top of it. She’s the right one for the job!

Sent on 11/27/2019
  • Carla

Carla McCullough · Married on 09/28/2019

Excellent Experience!!!

Working with Orchid Events was amazing! Amazing as in I would get married again so that I could repeat the experience. From the time we booked Orchid, everything was easy. There was great communication via email and phone including our consultation phone call. I lived in a different state so this level of communication was extremely important. I was able to take one trip to town before our wedding and Kenisha met me at all of the venues, took copious notes, and followed up with all of the vendors. While I shouldn't have been surprised, due to the process leading up to the day, the work done by Orchid Events day of was flawless. I hired them to coordinate day of and to decorate the church and reception hall. The decorations were beautiful at both places and it was truly the wedding of my dreams. I would highly highly recommend Orchid Events if you want your day to be memorable for years to come!

Sent on 12/21/2019

Lashonda · Married on 02/27/2019

Excellent , stress free, and easy

I couldn’t have done it without her! My dream day turned to be everything and more I could have imagined, I had very little stress and a lot of understanding! This was affordable and elegant.... thank you again I’d recommend this to everyone!

Sent on 02/27/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Orchid Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1300.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 1700.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 100.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Elopement
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

3 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Orchid Events 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Orchid Events 2
    Hero Discount

Orchid Events would like to thank you for your service by offering 10% off any package to all active, retired or reserved military or civil service personnel.

*Proof of service is required to receive discount.*

• Orchid Events 3
    Create A Package

By popular demand: Orchid Events is now offering a create a package option!

If you have been shopping around and find that most packages offer options that you don't want/need, then this is the package for you! Customize your package and pay for only the services that you need!

Contact us today to start building your package!

• Client's Choice Charlotte, NC, 28025 See on map
    980-295-1399 (Phone number)
    Location of (Orchid Events)