Orange County's Hamilton Oaks Vineyard Events

$25k - $34k For 100 Guests
Up to 300 guests

$25k - $34k For 100 Guests
Up to 300 guests

Located in San Juan Capistrano, California, Orange County's Hamilton Oaks Vineyard Events is steeped in a romantic atmosphere, presenting the perfect spot for an idyllic wedding. The moment guests pass through the vintage wrought-iron gates, they will be transported back in time. Following a 970-foot tunnel of bougainvillea and flowering shrubs, a regal estate reveals itself, nestled between ancient trees. Built in 1881, this estate and farm have been designated a historical site by the city of Orange. Here, the property combines the natural landscape and its rustic charm to become the perfect outdoorsy backdrop for any wedding. It offers three distinct event areas for ceremonies, cocktail hours, and receptions. Surrounded by acres of undeveloped land, wildflowers, and mature trees this destination is like an image from a novel.

Facilities and Capacity

At Orange County's Hamilton Oaks Vineyard Events, couples can invite as many as 200 wedding guests for their celebration. The property is just minutes from major freeways, as well as hotels and resorts. The in-house team at this venue takes care of every detail. With beautiful outdoor spaces for bridal showers, ceremonies, engagement parties, reception, or rehearsal dinners, there are many options to enjoy. Views of majestic trees, romantic Victorian-era architecture, and lush organic landscapes abound at this estate. A cherub fountain, surrounded by rose bushes, adds a romantic charm to the circular courtyard reception area. Strings of market lights and crystal chandeliers add a warm glow to an alfresco dining and dancing experience. Vows can be exchanged under an ancient tree or beside a quaint pond. Following this, a cocktail hour can be held in the garden or the courtyard. Photogenic, tranquil, and welcoming, Orange County's Hamilton Oaks Vineyard Events is perfect for photo-ops. Paired with a top-notch award-winning events team, this venue has played host to many memorable occasions.

Orange County's Hamilton Oaks Vineyard Events takes care of everything for couples on their big day. There are several customizable and all-inclusive packages available, including various bar and catering options, wedding design, and full planning. Other essentials, such as florals, entertainment, and valet parking are also offered. Other services and amenities include:

• Get-ready suites
  • Cake and event rentals
  • Lighting and sound equipment
  • Onsite Parking
  • Pet-friendly facilities
  • Setup and cleanup
  • Shuttle services

Cuisine

Bar services at this rustic wedding venue include plenty of delicious wine, beer, and liquor options to choose from. Full bar service includes premium liquor, bartenders, a champagne toast, two signature cocktails, and more. Catering at the venue gives couples the choice between American, Asian, French, Italian, Mediterranean, Mexican, Southern, and Spanish cuisine. These dishes can be prepared to accommodate any dietary restrictions for couples or guests. The fare crafted by these talented chefs can be served in many catering styles, including buffet, cocktail, family, plated, and stations. Other accommodations like tastings, servers, wedding cakes, and assorted mini desserts are also available.

• Woman-owned

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$22,915

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$19,909

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$15,112

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$12,278

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Dessert
Server(s)
Wedding Cake

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$10

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
Champagne Toast
House Liquor
House Wine
Open Bar
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Farm/Ranch
Historic Building
Mansion
Winery

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
Outside Vendors
Pet Friendly
Set Up
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What event items are available?

Aisle Runners
Photo booth
Tables
Tents
Tent Accessories

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Chocolate Fountain
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Shuttle
Valet
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

April
May
June
July
August
September
October

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Andrea C. Married on 11/06/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Hamilton Oakes & Amanda are Wedding MUST HAVES!!!

The most important aspect to any project that is set forth is a good foundation, and nothing is more solid than Amanda and her team at Hamilton Oaks Events. There was always a clear line of communication and the best part about having them was that our day was stress free because we had total trust Amanda, our wedding coordinator, would take care of us. She is beyond professional, organized, detail oriented, kind and compassionate— she treated us as if we were her only couple even though 2021 has been crazy busy for them. She helped guide our choices and set up all our meetings with our cake designer, florist, wine tasting, rentals, and food vendor (we would have had DJ, too, but we opted for our own). Because of all the main aspects of our wedding being coordinated through them, we were able to focus finding our videographer, photographer, and making all the small personal touches to add to our wedding, which is super time consuming. With the pandemic, Amanda and her team continued to be responsive. Even with the minor hiccups that happened during our wedding, which was completely out of their control, everything from our guests’ perspective went without a hitch. It was the most memorable and fun wedding, and our guests continue to say that this wedding was one of the best they ever attended. Even though this company is great, Amanda just carried this event through, and she is worth every single cent. Choose wisely and have HOVE take care of you. It’ll be the best wedding decision ever made.
    Gail H. Married on 09/25/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Absolutely helped to make this day THE BEST EVER!

The team at HOV Events is simply the BEST! Wonderful to work with, so organized & truly nice people who take pride in their product. Amanda ( our coordinator) Sanya & Sabrina went above & beyond to make my son & his new brides big day PERFECT! Thank you so much!!!

Orange County's Hamilton Oaks Vineyard Events's reply:

Thanks so much Gail! We just absolutely adored your entire family and had a blast planning Keely and Chris’s wedding. Your awesome and loving family made it that much more special. So much fun that night we will cherish our super cute memories from that night-our photobooth photos are hanging in my office now! Love your family and wishing you all the very best.
    Xoxox
    Amanda and the HOV team ❤️
    Jackie Married on 09/05/2020

Best day of my life!

We actually got married in 2020! Something we’ll never forget for many obvious reasons. But my gorgeous wedding never could have happened if it wasn’t for all my amazing vendors and wedding planners who made it all happen despite all the challenges. Sanya was pivotal in reassuring my family who was very concerned about our guests safety and she was able to accommodate all our crazy requests without skipping a beat. In the end, it was THE best day of my life and I wouldn’t have changed a thing! I highly, highly recommend this beautiful vineyard estate and Sanya and her vendors!
  • illustration stars

Team

Sanya Strelec
Sanya Strelec
Lead Planner / Dream Maker

"Calm under (extreme) pressure. Spreadsheet Queen who has a spreadsheet for everything. Keeps her cool - with her sense of humor intact. Wedding whisperer. Soothing confidence with rock-solid competence."

This is how clients and colleagues describe me and I can honestly say that I am the luckiest person to be able to put all my talents to good use AND witness LOVE... for a living! I left my Bio-Chem degree and corporate medical world behind, pursued curiosity and built the career of my dreams. I'm a hopeless romantic and still cry at weddings. My slight OCD for all details and perfection (of course all linen seams have to face the same way, don't they?) is finally valued. I am obsessed with Milk Tea Boba and will drive far for a good one. I swear I have a separate stomach for desserts and would rather spend extra time on my spin bike if it enables me to enjoy my gastronomy adventures. I still think that I married THE most amazing man in the world and we are proud parents to 3 little stinkers (and 14 chickens).

When hiring me to be your wedding designer & planner (a therapist sometimes), be prepared to become friends, too! And be warned: you just might become addicted to all things weddings, like I did! :)

Amanda Burke
Amanda Burke
Lead Planner aka Dream Maker

When I started planning my own wedding at 5... ok maybe 6, of course it only made sense that my career path would lead to becoming a wedding and event planner! Plus I’m Italian... so don’t all Italians love and know how to throw a good party?!

I can honestly say I genuinely love what I do and you’ll probably feel that the moment we meet. From designing, to planning, to meeting your families, I love every minute of it... throw your dog in the mix and I’m even more excited!

There really is nothing more rewarding then seeing the smiles on my clients’ faces when they see their dream day come to life!

If I’m not at a wedding you can find me at the beach, trying a new brewery, or tailgating with my family at a Charger game!

Jason's Catered Events
All The Rave Entertainment & Events
5.0 out of 5 rating , 2 Reviews
· Wedding DJs

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
Del Prado San Juan Capistrano, CA, 92629
949-677-6869

By Appointment
Location of (Orange County's Hamilton Oaks Vineyard Events)

Orange County's Hamilton Oaks Vineyard Events frequently asked questions

What items and services are included in the starting site fee at Orange County's Hamilton Oaks Vineyard Events?

Orange County's Hamilton Oaks Vineyard Events includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee:
  • Bridal Suite
  • Linens
  • Parking
  • Set Up
  • Tables

At Orange County's Hamilton Oaks Vineyard Events, what items and services related to wedding catering are included in the cost?

Orange County's Hamilton Oaks Vineyard Events includes the following items and services in its wedding catering costs:
  • Cake Cutting
  • Dessert
  • Server(s)
  • Wedding Cake

At Orange County's Hamilton Oaks Vineyard Events, what does the bar service starting price include?

The bar service starting price at Orange County's Hamilton Oaks Vineyard Events includes:
  • Bartender(s)
  • Champagne Toast
  • House Liquor
  • House Wine
  • Open Bar
  • Premium Liquor
  • Signature Drink

What are the most important characteristics of Orange County's Hamilton Oaks Vineyard Events in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by Orange County's Hamilton Oaks Vineyard Events for wedding events is known for:
  • Farm/Ranch
  • Historic Building
  • Mansion
  • Winery

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at Orange County's Hamilton Oaks Vineyard Events for wedding events?

Orange County's Hamilton Oaks Vineyard Events offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:
  • Indoor
  • Covered Outdoor
  • Uncovered Outdoor
  • Scenic Views

What kind of wedding events does Orange County's Hamilton Oaks Vineyard Events offer?

Orange County's Hamilton Oaks Vineyard Events offers the following types of wedding events:
  • Ceremony
  • Reception
  • Bridal Shower
  • Engagement Party
  • Elopements
  • Rehearsal Dinner

What services does Orange County's Hamilton Oaks Vineyard Events offer for wedding events?

Orange County's Hamilton Oaks Vineyard Events offers the following services for wedding events:
  • Accommodations
  • Outside Vendors
  • Pet Friendly
  • Set Up
  • Wifi

What furniture and decorations does Orange County's Hamilton Oaks Vineyard Events have available for wedding events?

Orange County's Hamilton Oaks Vineyard Events offers the following furniture and decor items for weddings:
  • Aisle Runners
  • Photo booth
  • Tables
  • Tents
  • Tent Accessories

What percentage of users recommend Orange County's Hamilton Oaks Vineyard Events and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Orange County's Hamilton Oaks Vineyard Events is recommended by 94% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.9 in quality of service, 4.9 in average response time, 4.9 in flexibility, 4.9 in professionalism and 4.9 in value.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Orange County's Hamilton Oaks Vineyard Events offer?

Orange County's Hamilton Oaks Vineyard Events currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding