23 East Market St. Suite D, Rhinebeck, NY 12572 Map · Phone number

About One On One Salon

Hi Friend!

Thank you for taking a minute to learn more about us! You can find us in the center of Rhinebeck’s charming village. We have a unique light filled space on the second floor that makes you feel like you’re in your best friend’s living room.

I would love to get to know you better at a trial! The salon is peaceful and private. We can chat over some tea and create a beautiful plan for your wedding day hair and makeup.

Either myself, or my team will consult with you about your ideas and work with you to addressing your specific vision. But don’t worry if you don’t have a vision.... we can help you create one! We want to help you feel ready for your wedding day.

Travel:
The salon is a perfect place to spend the morning of your wedding day. You can literally take over the space with champagne and breakfast while we make everyone beautiful. If you’re busy loving your venue or just need to stay put, we can travel to you.

We are committed to giving you the best care possible while keeping you on schedule.

<3 Thank you for considering us!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Our style:

Depending on your hairstylist or makeup artist we can create a really light and natural look or something much more bold and dramatic. We want to enhance your best features to make you feel like your personality and style are reflected in your appearance.

Social Media:
You can connect with us on social media to see some of our recent work IG: OneOnOneSalon FB: OneOnOneSalon

We’re available via email 7 days a week to answer any questions. We would really love to help you. Carly@OneOnOneSalon.com is our wedding coordinator - She’s a sweetheart, you’re going to love her!

Follow One On One Salon on

Other couples have also viewed

• Artisan Beauty Bar
img4221

23 Reviews for One On One Salon

• Anneka

Anneka W. · Married on 08/08/2020

Greatest hair and make up team

Kat is one of the sweetest people, who is always able to put me at ease. Throughout the stress and uncertainty during COVID-19 if we would have the wedding, Kat swooped in like a fairy godmother and was able to hold space for all of my worries and concerns all while providing amazing hair services and treatments I couldn't imagine having anyone else do my hair for my wedding day, and I am so happy that Face Stockholm highly recommended Kat a year ago. I fully intend to continue going to Kat for highlights and hair products. And I also want to give a shout out to Carly for helping me feel at ease with booking online, And also a shout out to Sarah, for holding my hand over the phone as I rescheduled my hair trials many times due to COVID-19 and for helping me order my hair extensions, which actually matched my hair perfectly! One on One Salon has such good energy and talent, and I recommend their bridal hair and general hair services to everyone.

Sent on 08/23/2020

One On One Salon's reply:

Thank you Anneka! It was such a pleasure meeting you and helping you for such a special occasion! I’m so happy your wedding connected us! Thanks for sharing your experience! I’m happy that even with all the craziness this year has brought us that we were able to make you so happy... you’re proof that if you just trust and go with the flow good things happen!! And proof that services in a mask can happen safely and make people so happy. Thanks for accommodating all the rules in place to keep us all safe and for all of your kindness. You are truly a gift!
  • Leah

Leah D. · Married on 10/12/2019

Finding the perfect look!

Working with One on One Salon (for hair-styling) for my wedding was everything I could ask for! Kat is one of the kindest, sweetest people I have ever met. Having never met prior, about twenty minutes into my hair trial, it felt as if we had known each other for years. Kat asked me a bunch of questions to understand my style and desired look, as well as had me share my Pinterest board with her. Having this info in mind, she created a look that I immediately fell in love with. I had my trial at the One on One Salon - which is stunning space. The experience was relaxing and exciting all at the same time.

Flash forward to the wedding day, Kat arrived promptly at 6:30AM (yes, we had to start super early) with a smile on her face and contagious positive energy. Sara joined a bit later, and by 11:30AM myself, 5 bridesmaids, mother and aunt were ready to go - eager to show off our beloved looks. Kat and Sara were professional and fun-loving. They both brought so much joy to the morning! With music bumping and mimosas flowing, they coordinated the scheduled, working in tandem with our make-up artist to ensure all 8 ladies were ready to depart for the venue on time. Kat then continued on to a second location to do my mother-in-law and aunt’s hair! They were equally please/excited with the outcome. All of our looks lasted until the very end of the night/wee hours of the following morning - withstanding outdoor ceremony conditions and hours worth of dancing.

THANK YOU SO MUCH Kat & Sara for bringing all of our desired looks to life and for sharing your loving personalities. I’m so thankful we worked together!

Photo Credit: Laura Wielo Photography

Sent on 04/12/2020

One On One Salon's reply:

Hi Leah!! Thank you so much for your kind words! I really appreciate you sharing your experience! Sara and I both had a great time helping you and your family get ready! I’m so happy you were happy and these photos are absolutely gorgeous!! Thank you so much for everything! Wishing you and you family all the best!!

Maeve E. · Married on 10/05/2019

Loved my hair and makeup!

I worked with Sara and Amanda for hair and makeup respectively through One on One in Rhinebeck. They were both super nice and made me feel very comfortable. During the trial, I was not totally happy with the way my makeup turned out, but Amanda was very open to my feedback, remembered it on my big day and I felt gorgeous! They did a fabulous job with my bridesmaids and mothers hair and makeup as well. They were flexible, coming out to my parents' house the morning of the wedding, and made us all feel so comfortable. I wanted a natural makeup look and they were able to deliver that!

Carly, the admin, was AMAZING and responded to emails at all times of the day, so quickly, assuaging any stress that I had. I would highly recommend One on One.

Sent on 10/11/2019

One On One Salon FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 100
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 200.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Assistant Fee
    Consultation
    Gratuity
    Travel Fee
    Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Mult. Stylists
    Salon
    Licensed
    Skincare
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Coloring
    Haircuts
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Contour Makeup
    Eye Makeup
    Natural Makeup
    On-Site Makeup
    Wedding Party Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
  • What hair removal services do you offer?
    Tweezing
    Waxing
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• 23 East Market St., Suite D Rhinebeck, 12572 See on map
    Location of (One On One Salon)