23 East Market St. Suite D, Rhinebeck, NY 12572 Map · Phone number

About One On One Salon

Hi Friend!

Thank you for taking a minute to learn more about us! You can find us in the center of Rhinebeck’s charming village. We have a unique light filled space on the second floor that makes you feel like you’re in your best friend’s living room.

I would love to get to know you better at a trial! The salon is peaceful and private. We can chat over some tea and create a beautiful plan for your wedding day hair and makeup.

Either myself, or my team will consult with you about your ideas and work with you to addressing your specific vision. But don’t worry if you don’t have a vision.... we can help you create one! We want to help you feel ready for your wedding day.

Travel:
The salon is a perfect place to spend the morning of your wedding day. You can literally take over the space with champagne and breakfast while we make everyone beautiful. If you’re busy loving your venue or just need to stay put, we can travel to you.

We are committed to giving you the best care possible while keeping you on schedule.

<3 Thank you for considering us!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Our style:

Depending on your hairstylist or makeup artist we can create a really light and natural look or something much more bold and dramatic. We want to enhance your best features to make you feel like your personality and style are reflected in your appearance.

Social Media:
You can connect with us on social media to see some of our recent work IG: OneOnOneSalon FB: OneOnOneSalon

We’re available via email 7 days a week to answer any questions. We would really love to help you. Carly@OneOnOneSalon.com is our wedding coordinator - She’s a sweetheart, you’re going to love her!

Follow One On One Salon on

One On One Salon 5
  • Julie

Julie Muldoon · Married on 08/31/2019

Talented and Fun

Kat and her team were a delight to work with from the trail to after the wedding! Kat runs a lovely salon in Rhineback, she literally recreated a picture I gave her, and then later was able to change to an abstract idea I gave her day of my wedding just because the weather allowed me to change my mind. I am not comfortable with beauty terminology or inspirations and Kat totally put me at ease and made me look Bridal beautiful and completely myself.
    Sara came to help with my friends and each one of them were beaming. Allie is a master makeup artist, our makeup elevated our natural features so we looked beautiful but still like ourselves. She worked with my mom, my 5 yr old niece, and my friends from a variety of ethnicities. She was amazing.

Added bonus One on One has various and tech friendly payment options so you don’t have to worry about cash on hand the day of your event. Convenience is everything day of.

Sent on 09/03/2019
    One On One Salon 6
    One On One Salon 7
    One On One Salon 8
    One On One Salon 9
  • Bailey

Bailey · Married on 07/06/2019

Absolutely Incredible!

After a couple disastrous makeup trials, I finally found One on One Salon and it was hands down the best beauty decision I made for the wedding. First of all, Kat and her whole team were so easy to communicate and work with. They were responsive and helpful with every aspect of the process. Prior to the trial, I was extremely nervous because I don't wear a lot of makeup and hadn't found someone who could bring my minimal makeup vision to life. Kat recommended that I work with Haley and she was INCREDIBLE. During the trial, her calm and confident personality made me feel instantly at ease and she included me in decisions along the way. After our trial, I had complete confidence moving forward. And on the day, Haley absolutely knocked it out of the park. My makeup was exactly what I had envisioned and she crushed it with my bridesmaids as well. Thank you Haley for making me feel truly beautiful and confident!

Sent on 08/25/2019

One On One Salon's reply:

Thank you so much Bailey! I know Haley loved working with you too!! We are so grateful for your kind review!
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 09/29/2018

One on One is great!

Kat did hair and Dawn did make up for me and my bridesmaids. Not only is the salon space gorgeous and serene, but their services were equally excellent on location!

Kat is so sweet, and a really serene presence on a hectic day. Dawn is also a blast, and wasn't fazed by my slightly unusual requests!

Sent on 10/27/2018

One On One Salon's reply:

Thank you so much Danielle!! You were so fun and sweet to work for! I know Dawn would agree with me :) I hope you guys are doing well and enjoying the post wedding butterflies! Xo

One On One Salon FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 200.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation, Gratuity, Travel Fee, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Group Services, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Licensed, Skincare
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Haircuts, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Tweezing, Waxing