Kingston, NY 12401 Map · Phone number

About Blush Sparrow

Hudson Valley | Catskills + Beyond

Makeup Artist: Lisa Lukaszewski

I offer a contemporary approach to my creations, I aim to achieve a classically feminine allure through my tailored artistry. My passion lies in creating distinctive looks for all of my bridal clients by emphasizing one's natural beauty. It is all about enhancing what you already have, I want you to feel like YOU on your wedding day!

Follow Blush Sparrow on

img 9098 51 997864 v3
img 9098 51 997864 v3

4 Reviews for Blush Sparrow

1 User photo

Blush Sparrow  1

Alexandra Canter · Married on 06/01/2019

I felt beautiful all day and night!

I am pretty clueless when it comes to makeup as I don’t usually wear much, so I wanted a professional to apply my wedding day makeup. From the initial emails through to the actual day, Lisa was exceptionally friendly, professional and communicative. My mom loved the way my trial turned out so much that she wanted Lisa to do her makeup for the wedding as well! Lisa really listens to what you, as a bride, wants and I trusted her whole heartedly to make me look my best. I usually hate the way I look in photos, but thanks to Lisa, I’m so thrilled with how all of my wedding photos came out! Do not hesitate to book Lisa for your wedding!

Sent on 06/21/2019
    Blush Sparrow  2

Jessica Simat · Married on 09/28/2018

So thankful I hired Lisa!

What would I have done with you, Lisa?! Lisa listened to exactly the style and look I was going for with my inspiration pictures and made sure I was comfortable with her work every step of the way. Not only is her work incredible but she’s such a lovely person. Highly recommend. I THANK YOU for making me actually feel beautiful on the biggest day of my life. (As soon as I receive the pictures, I’ll upload a few so they can speak for themselves)

Sent on 03/14/2019

Kati · Married on 09/01/2018

I got married in the Hudson Valley and Lisa from Blush Sparrow did my makeup - she was so wonderful to work with. I didn’t have a wedding party but was thankful that Lisa was open to working with me anyways (though she of course does larger parties as well). I don’t normally wear makeup so I was nervous about ending up with too much, or also too little! We had a trial where Lisa was able to play around with what would work best. I had a hard time articulating what I liked and didn’t like so it was also her idea for me to create a pinterest board with what I wanted and then she was able to give feedback on what would look best for me. Lisa’s calm demeanor and sweet nature was such a nice presence the morning of my wedding also. Her talent and attitude combine for the perfect makeup artist at any wedding!

Sent on 09/27/2018