2009 Graystone Drive, Joliet, IL 60431 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About One Fine Day Wedding Officiants

We set the tone for the wedding of your dreams.

Imagine the ceremony of your dreams. One Fine Day Wedding Officiants will go above and beyond your expectations to make it your reality!

We have 6 officiants on staff that are highly qualified, each having well over twenty years experience in the wedding industry.

Whatever style or setting you are looking for we can customize your ceremony to fit your unique expression of love for one another. Our knowledge will guide you to create a heartfelt, meaningful and memorable celebration in the setting of your choice - whether it’s civil, spiritual, non-denominational, traditional, casual, or even fun! It’s your day. Inspire us to personalize your service to reflect the unique couple that you are and your commitment to each other.

Rehersals are available.

Call for availability and pricing.

Follow One Fine Day Wedding Officiants on

One Fine Day Wedding Officiants 5
One Fine Day Wedding Officiants 6

Megan · Married on 10/26/2018

Totally recommend!

OFD was one of the easiest choices we made during our wedding planning process. We heard nothing but great things about them and definitely weren't disappointed. We had Tim officiate our wedding and he was amazing. Super friendly and professional. The whole company was very flexible and accommodating. Couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Sent on 11/13/2018

One Fine Day Wedding Officiants's reply:

Megan, thank you SO much! We really appreciate that you took the time to comment on your experience with us. Your ceremony was so beautiful! Thank you for choosing to include us as one of the vendors on your team.
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 09/29/2018

Absolutely Amazing & Flawless!

I couldn't have asked for a better team to marry us on our big day! I loved that I was able to make my ceremony unique by choosing each and every word that was said.. The process was so much fun! Every time I had a question, I had an answer just a few hours later.. My wedding guests were blown away by how beautiful our ceremony was! They are known for making your first kiss as husband and wife extra special by not photo bombing you, huge plus!! I would definitely recommend One Fine Day, you will NOT be disappointed or stressed.. They are the REAL deal!! :)

Sent on 11/04/2018

One Fine Day Wedding Officiants's reply:

Alyssa, thank you so much for the great review! We were so happy to be a part of your celebration and help to make your day "flawless"!

Steven Dubik · Married on 09/02/2018

Turning our wedding dreams into a dream wedding!

When Judy and I started planning our wedding last spring, we had lots of ideas and little clue as to how to make them happen. We first chose our venue (Eaglewood Resort in Itasca), that part was easy and well chosen. But finding an officiant, music, decor, etc. was intimidating, we had no idea where to start. But then we made what turned out to be the best decision of the whole process. From Eaglewood's preferred vendors list, we decided to try a company we had seen earlier on some web searches. We contacted Jan at One Fine Day and set up a meeting. From that first meet, we knew we had made a great choice. Jan asked us a few questions, and from there it seemed like she knew us forever. She had the resources to fill our desires for the occasion, and also suggested some ideas that we had not thought of but went perfectly with the atmosphere we wanted. She walked us through the decorating, helping us find the right professional sources to fill our vision and co-ordinating with them in the weeks leading up to the wedding. Deneane sent us script options, where we could select from 3-4 options for each part of the ceremony, also with the ability to personalize the script with just the right mix of serious and fun, the sacred and the practical, and incorporating touches of our relationship history into our story, It took only three emails back and forth and we had a script that Judy and I agreed was just right. Jan brought in Dan to talk about the music, and he took our preferences and brought them to life.
    On the day of the wedding, Jan and Dan and their aides were there early to help us get organized among the chaos, getting family settled into the hotel, decorating the terrace, and all the other things that needed to be done.
    When our desired outdoor service had to be changed due to rain, Jan worked with Edlin Sanchez of Eaglewood to get us moved from the terrace to an interior room. This happened so fast and so smoothly that it was done before I could even return from a potty break! They made sure our guests were seated and comfortable, including Dad in a wheelchair and 3 small children. They worked with the photographer to make sure he was aware of how the service would go and that he had the viewpoints that he needed. They had the music set perfectly, both for the ceremony and the reception afterwards.
    Once the ceremony started, they directed our entrance to fit the song Judy selected with the timing of a movie. Jan's professionalism gave me (a nervous wreck) the confidence to be myself. She nudged us when we needed it, and she stepped aside to let the spotlight shine on my beautiful bride and our helpers when that was needed.
    In the moments after and also talking with guests in the days and weeks after the wedding, I received many, many compliments on the ceremony. From individual moments that stuck out in people's minds, to the overall atmosphere, our guests were beyond impressed with the ceremony. Now, a month later, I am still hearing anecdotes about that day and how beautifully everything worked out.
    My sincerest thanks to Jan and everyone at One Fine Day. A very reasonable price for fantastic service and leadership to make our dreams come true on the biggest day of my life. I am not only able to recommend One Fine Day with absolute confidence in their abilities, but I consider that day to be the result of the two best decisions that I have ever made - to commit my life to the woman I love more than anything in this world, and to have Jan and her aides guide us through the process that allowed us to share that love with our family and friends.

Steve and Judy Dubik
    Married 9-2-2018

Sent on 10/18/2018
    One Fine Day Wedding Officiants 7
    One Fine Day Wedding Officiants 8
    One Fine Day Wedding Officiants 9
    One Fine Day Wedding Officiants 10

One Fine Day Wedding Officiants's reply:

Steven, thank you so much for such an incredible and thoughtful review! We were so happy to guide you on this beautiful journey and so happy that everything came together to give you both the most incredible day! Best wishes to you, the staff at One Fine Day and Tone Productions, Inc.

One Fine Day Wedding Officiants FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 700.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 175.00
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baptist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian
  • In which states are you licensed? IL

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• One Fine Day Wedding Officiants 1
    We Value Our Military!

To show that we do not take our freedoms for granted, we offer discounts to all active duty & reservists in all branches of the United States Military!

• The Haley Mansion
    The Haley Mansion Mansion Weddings

You could not ask for anything better, This company has the most outstanding group of people to work with.

• L.A. Flowers, Inc.
    L.A. Flowers, Inc. Wedding Florists

I recommend One Fine Day Wedding Officiants 100 percent. You are guaranteed a very qualified and professional officiant for your big day. The officiant plays a very important role in your wedding, and you will remember this ceremony for the rest of your life. Therefore, I trust and believe they will do a fabulous job for you.

• Holiday Inn Chicago Mart Plaza River North
    Holiday Inn Chicago Mart Plaza River North Hotel Weddings

Familiar with this company, owner and services for more than ten years. Excellent customer service!

• 2009 Graystone Drive Joliet, 60431 See on map
    Office is closed Friday, Saturday and Sunday to prepare for events on the weekends. Office is open Monday - Thursday 10:00 am - 9:00 pm