One Fine Day Wedding Officiants Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Megan Married on 10/26/2018

Totally recommend!

OFD was one of the easiest choices we made during our wedding planning process. We heard nothing but great things about them and definitely weren't disappointed. We had Tim officiate our wedding and he was amazing. Super friendly and professional. The whole company was very flexible and accommodating. Couldn't have asked for a better experience!

One Fine Day Wedding Officiants's reply:

Megan, thank you SO much! We really appreciate that you took the time to comment on your experience with us. Your ceremony was so beautiful! Thank you for choosing to include us as one of the vendors on your team.
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa Married on 09/29/2018

Absolutely Amazing & Flawless!

I couldn't have asked for a better team to marry us on our big day! I loved that I was able to make my ceremony unique by choosing each and every word that was said.. The process was so much fun! Every time I had a question, I had an answer just a few hours later.. My wedding guests were blown away by how beautiful our ceremony was! They are known for making your first kiss as husband and wife extra special by not photo bombing you, huge plus!! I would definitely recommend One Fine Day, you will NOT be disappointed or stressed.. They are the REAL deal!! :)

One Fine Day Wedding Officiants's reply:

Alyssa, thank you so much for the great review! We were so happy to be a part of your celebration and help to make your day "flawless"!
    Steven D. Married on 09/02/2018

Turning our wedding dreams into a dream wedding!

When Judy and I started planning our wedding last spring, we had lots of ideas and little clue as to how to make them happen. We first chose our venue (Eaglewood Resort in Itasca), that part was easy and well chosen. But finding an officiant, music, decor, etc. was intimidating, we had no idea where to start. But then we made what turned out to be the best decision of the whole process. From Eaglewood's preferred vendors list, we decided to try a company we had seen earlier on some web searches. We contacted Jan at One Fine Day and set up a meeting. From that first meet, we knew we had made a great choice. Jan asked us a few questions, and from there it seemed like she knew us forever. She had the resources to fill our desires for the occasion, and also suggested some ideas that we had not thought of but went perfectly with the atmosphere we wanted. She walked us through the decorating, helping us find the right professional sources to fill our vision and co-ordinating with them in the weeks leading up to the wedding. Deneane sent us script options, where we could select from 3-4 options for each part of the ceremony, also with the ability to personalize the script with just the right mix of serious and fun, the sacred and the practical, and incorporating touches of our relationship history into our story, It took only three emails back and forth and we had a script that Judy and I agreed was just right. Jan brought in Dan to talk about the music, and he took our preferences and brought them to life.
    On the day of the wedding, Jan and Dan and their aides were there early to help us get organized among the chaos, getting family settled into the hotel, decorating the terrace, and all the other things that needed to be done.
    When our desired outdoor service had to be changed due to rain, Jan worked with Edlin Sanchez of Eaglewood to get us moved from the terrace to an interior room. This happened so fast and so smoothly that it was done before I could even return from a potty break! They made sure our guests were seated and comfortable, including Dad in a wheelchair and 3 small children. They worked with the photographer to make sure he was aware of how the service would go and that he had the viewpoints that he needed. They had the music set perfectly, both for the ceremony and the reception afterwards.
    Once the ceremony started, they directed our entrance to fit the song Judy selected with the timing of a movie. Jan's professionalism gave me (a nervous wreck) the confidence to be myself. She nudged us when we needed it, and she stepped aside to let the spotlight shine on my beautiful bride and our helpers when that was needed.
    In the moments after and also talking with guests in the days and weeks after the wedding, I received many, many compliments on the ceremony. From individual moments that stuck out in people's minds, to the overall atmosphere, our guests were beyond impressed with the ceremony. Now, a month later, I am still hearing anecdotes about that day and how beautifully everything worked out.
    My sincerest thanks to Jan and everyone at One Fine Day. A very reasonable price for fantastic service and leadership to make our dreams come true on the biggest day of my life. I am not only able to recommend One Fine Day with absolute confidence in their abilities, but I consider that day to be the result of the two best decisions that I have ever made - to commit my life to the woman I love more than anything in this world, and to have Jan and her aides guide us through the process that allowed us to share that love with our family and friends.

Steve and Judy Dubik
    Married 9-2-2018

One Fine Day Wedding Officiants's reply:

Steven, thank you so much for such an incredible and thoughtful review! We were so happy to guide you on this beautiful journey and so happy that everything came together to give you both the most incredible day! Best wishes to you, the staff at One Fine Day and Tone Productions, Inc.
    Stephanie Married on 03/16/2018
    Okay y’all if you are looking for a company who is ABSOLUTELY invested in giving you everything you want and need on your wedding day One Fine Day IS the place to go!!! I swear I have never met people who seemed just as excited for my wedding day as I was until I met everyone at One Fine Day!! They did SUCH San amazing job helping me figure out what I wanted most for my ceremony and the officiant was fabulous, they all have such big hearts and genuinely love being apart of peoples big day!! I cannot say enough how much I appreciated everything they did for me. By far the absolute best ever!
    J Married on 10/07/2017
    We hired One Fine Day Officiants through our DJ company, Tone Productions. We heard so many good things from our friends who used them in the past, so it was an easy decision. Everyone was so easy to work with, and they always made sure we were prepared before the wedding. Our officiant, David, was absolutely wonderful to work with! He made us both feel so comfortable and relaxed getting ready for our ceremony and did an excellent job officiating the best day of our lives!
    Peggy Married on 09/16/2017
    My husband and I are so happy that we had Onefine Day preform our ceremony. Jan asked all the right questions when we met her. All the details and even the ones I didn't think of. Our ceremony was beautiful and matched us as a couple. I would recommend any couple looking for a professional officiant to look no further. We couldn't had been more happier!! Thank you for making our day special and with love! Peggy & Jim Sharper
    Samantha Married on 09/16/2017
    Dan did an amazing job at our wedding on September 16, 2017. One Fine Day as a whole was an awesome vender to work with. Any time I called or sent and email my questions were answered promptly. They made as many copies of our wedding day script as needed to meet what we wanted. My husband and I could not have been happier with our choice in using One Fine Day Wedding Officiants.
    Megan Married on 09/16/2017
    We used One Fine Day Officiants for our September 2017 wedding and I'm so glad that we did! From selecting the company, to going through the details of the script, to working with everyone thought out all the planning, to the rehearsal, all the way to the day of where we had the perfect officiant to pair with my husband and I and the amazing coordinator to help move the weeding party along. I couldn't have asked for a better company to work with. We had Tim for our officiant and he meshed so well with everyone and made it that much more perfect!!! I would recommend Tim and One Fine Day Officiants any day!!!!!
    Jen Married on 09/15/2017
    We'd like to take this opportunity to say how wonderful Danny and One Fine Day Wedding Officiants was for our wedding on September 15th at Hidden Vineyard in Michigan. They were very professional and were patient with us and helped with details for our ceremony/script. When we had any questions or concerns, they responded back promptly and offered us different options/ideas for our script! We didn't have a wedding planner or a rehearsal and Danny made sure our ceremony would go smooth! And it did !!! It was so great to work with him. Thank you to Danny and One Fine Day Wedding Officiants for helping us make our special day memorable!!
    David Married on 09/08/2017
    One Fine Day was part of why our day was perfect. Being able to pick out our script helped personalize the service yet kept it very professional. The service we received was wonderful and they were very helpful along the way. We got married September 8, 2017 and contacted One Fine Day only a few weeks before our wedding, the speed and professionalism they provided us took a lot of our last minute stress away. Thank you so much!
    Brittany Married on 08/19/2017
    Jan was amazing! She was heartfelt and wonderful at explaining how the process would go.
    April Married on 07/15/2017
    One Fine Day Wedding Officiants was amazing! We got married at the Patrick Haley Mansion and they were a recommendation, glad we chose them. You will not be disappointed if you do the trio of One Fine Day, Tone Productions DJ and the I Do Photobooth. They all work together to make your day run as smooth as possible, could you ask for a better scenario? David Fuller was our officiant, we met him the day of rehearsal and we loved him/felt very comfortable with him. Dan is also very personable and professional. The entire crew is! Very happy we chose One Fine Day.
    Teresa Married on 07/07/2017
    If you want your special day to go as smooth as possible and as perfect as can be, One Fine Day Wedding Officiants is the way to go!!! I recently got married 7/7/17 and I couldn't have asked for a better team than One Fine Day! They worked closely and professionally with me to make sure the entire script of the ceremony reflected the personalities of myself and my fiancé. We did a few revisions until it was perfect! The day of my wedding Dave officiated the ceremony and he was fantastic. I received many compliments from my guests stating how beautiful and perfect the ceremony was. Thanks a million Dave and One Fine Day Wedding Officiants for making my special day extra perfect!❤️
    Kathleen Married on 06/03/2017
    We were married by One Fine Day Wedding Officiants on June 3, 2017. Dan and his team ensured that our ceremony went seamlessly! We did not have a wedding planner for our big day, but with Dan and the crew, it felt like we had one. They were connected by headsets and able to talk to other staff from all around the venue. They took care of everything like professionals. They really know what they're doing. I hope every couple has the pleasure of working with this team. They really eased the mind of a worrisome bride who wanted a perfect day!
    Caitlyn Married on 05/05/2017
    We could not have been happier with One Fine Day and our officiant, Jan! Jan spent so much time getting to know us, asking us questions, and working to personalize the ceremony just for us. For example, we wanted to do a unity ceremony, but wanted something more unique than the sand or unity candle. Because my husband and I are home vintners, she suggested doing a wine ceremony and blending a red and white – it was perfect, and so US! Several guests commented on how beautiful and meaningful the ceremony was. Jan was so heartfelt and truly exceeded my expectations.

What I loved most was that I customized my own ceremony script. Deneane, our script writer, sent us a ceremony outline with multiple options for opening comments, readings, poems, rituals, etc. The options were awesome! The edits were unlimited, and Deneane was so fast with responses and turning around new versions of our script!

At the end of the day, I felt that the ceremony was truly personalized to my husband and me and it was so much more meaningful than I ever anticipated. Jan and Team, thank you for making our day so special!
  • Y
    Yolanda Married on 10/18/2016
    Dan is a true professional that knows how to keep everything running smooth! We highly recommend using this company!
    Carianne Married on 09/17/2016
    One Fine Day did a fantastic job making sure our ceremony was exactly what we wanted. They took the time to get to know us and create a script that matches our personality. Jan was great at the rehearsal and ceremony; making sure everything would be perfect. We had a perfect ceremony. Thank you!!
  • User2590411 2+ years ago
    I cannot express my gratitude to Dan! He and his company were so helpful the last few month leading up the wedding that I don't think I could have done it without them! The ceremony was everything I could dream of because of Dan and his team!
    Mallory Married on 09/10/2016
    One Fine Day is a great choice! Dan officiated my ceremony and everything was perfect! Both he and his team worked together to make sure everything was how we wanted it. They wrote a script and made different versions until is was how we wanted it. They had several suggestions and options. They even suggested a wine box ceremony which our guests really liked. One Fine Day was very easy to communicate with and always got back to us right away. Dana was a huge help on the wedding day while we were staging and Lisa was a huge help for the rehearsal. I would highly recommend One Fine Day to anyone looking for a beautiful ceremony with stress-free planning!
    Marissa Married on 06/11/2016
    Our wedding last weekend used One Fine Day (Tone and I Do Photobooth). Dan went above and beyond to make our day memorable! OFD emails back quickly and will work with you on as many drafts of your ceremony as needed to get it exactly how you like it. We did not write our vows, but they made them fit us to the T. Everyone keeps talking about how the ceremony was very meaningful, but not too long... which was important with an outdoor ceremony in 95 degrees.
    Valerie Married on 06/04/2016
    I am so impressed with this company! We got married this past weekend and we were supposed to have an outside ceremony. Unfortunately, our day was rained out and we got tossed around by our trying to figure out where to have the ceremony. Dan was wonderful! He really stuck up for me and made sure everything got done and set up properly indoors. He also did a wonderful job officiating the ceremony and helped ease some stress. I would definitely recommend them and Dan!
    Emily Married on 06/04/2016
    This company is just wonderful. I married my husband on June 4 and thanks to our officiant, Jan, we had a beautiful, intimate, secular ceremony. She kept in touch with me up until the big day, made sure that the script was just how we wanted it, and ultimately the ceremony ran smoothly and was just perfect.
    Can't thank you enough ??????
    Jeanne Married on 10/17/2015
    I was nervous about hiring an officiant having read all the bad reviews on the internet, but One Fine Day came recommended to us by our photography vendor. In short, they were amazing!! The folks at OFD worked with us on our wedding script to make sure our wedding ceremony was all about us and what we wanted. I think we only had 5 or 6 versions in the end because their suggestions were so great, but they were will to do whatever it takes to make sure you are happy. I had just lost my father a few months before our wedding and they accommodated the special way that I wanted to honor him in the ceremony. On the wedding day, our officiant, Neil, did such a wonderful job. What a wonderful person. Because the folks at OFD had spent so much time getting to know us and our tastes, it was perfect. Again, not an ounce of stress over the whole thing. We were able to just enjoy our day with family and friends. I can't recommend them enough.
  • User2388265 2+ years ago
    I can't say enough good things about One Fine Day Wedding Officiants! Dan was wonderful and went above and beyond making our ceremony flawless as it ever good be! He created an amazing ceremony script that was perfect for us! I received so many compliments that day and still to this day! I would highly recommend them!
    Linsey Married on 09/19/2015
    Jan Oldham seemed to get us right away. When we had our first meeting with her, she spent time getting to know us, how we met, and our backgrounds as individuals. It was such a relief to feel like the person who would be marrying us truly knew us, even after a short amount of time. We appreciated that we had the opportunity to create the script with our officiant and the ceremony writer, Danine. Throughout the script process, they sent us several options for each part of our ceremony that we could choose from, or edit as we liked. It definitely allowed us to make our wedding as personal and meaningful as possible. Jan did an amazing job on our wedding day, and even held my vows for me, since my dress doesn't have pockets. She has such a great energy and presence that really outs you at ease, which is helpful on such a big day. Would highly recommend One Fine Day to any other Chicagoland couples planning their wedding!