L.A. Flowers, Inc.

Chicago, IL View map

L.A. Flowers, Inc., is a suburban-based florist specializing in weddings. We are dedicated to providing beautiful flowers for your big day. Quality-based work is key to our success here at L.A. Flowers. Our goal is for you to say, "I loved my wedding flowers." That's what makes our day and gives us motivation to achieve excellence for each and every wedding.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$150

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$60

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$12

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$125

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Preppy
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Non-Floral
Single Flowers
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

Melissa N. Married on 08/24/2019

Lesa was great!

I was having a hard time finding a good florist who wasn’t overcharging me for things. Lesa was so responsive, we met right away and she went through every detail with me- even things I didn’t think about. The flowers were exactly what I wanted and only quoted for half the price what another florist had told me. Thanks Lesa for making my special day so carefree and beautiful !
    Monique B. Married on 08/17/2019

Perfectly captured my vision

I cannot recommend Lesa of L.A. Flowers enough. She came to our initial meeting prepared with ideas and blew me away, so I hired her. Best decision. Lesa worked with me to create the perfect romantic vision for my wedding. When I asked for modifications, Lesa was always willing to make changes to ensure my day was how I wanted. Fast forward to the wedding day-- my venue did not give her nearly enough time to set up everything for the reception and ceremony, but she made it work, and for that I am extremely grateful. When I walked into the ceremony space (outside) I was blown away by the arch she decorated and just how perfect it all was. She even stayed around to help reset some of the decor from the ceremony to the reception which again was impeccable.
    Overall-- I can't recommend Lesa enough. If you are in the chicagoland area, she should be your #1 choice in florist.
    Barbara Married on 06/15/2019

Beautiful and Creative

Lesa is creative and fun to work with. She took notes on what my daughter wanted, made suggestions, and created vision boards. Probably other florists do the same thing but besides her professionalism, she is a genuinely nice person who worked within our budget to give us a beautiful day. I feel L.A. Flowers, Inc. is a treasure we found amongst all the other florists!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Extreme Sounds Entertainment & Lighting Extreme Sounds Entertainment & Lighting Wedding DJs

L.A. Flowers is a professional and friendly company. We have work for many events with Lesa and she is absolutely amazing and creative. The flowers and the centerpieces will make your event stand out and the service and customer service will make your event 100%. We love working with Lesa and she will work with your budget and will exceed all of your expectations. We highly recommend using L.A. Flowers and working with Lesa and she will not disappoint you :-)

Perfect Moments Photography Perfect Moments Photography Wedding Photographers

Lesa is a very professional florist. She goes above and beyond for her clients. She puts a lot of work into what she does. You can tell she truly loves being a florist. We highly recommend her!!

CPV Photography CPV Photography Wedding Photographers

Floral Designs has some amazing arrangements and pays great attention to detail! I enjoy following their page just to see what new and beautiful arrangements they will produce next :D

Chicago, IL, 60544

By Appointment
Location of (L.A. Flowers, Inc.)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding