L.A. Flowers, Inc. Reviews

44 | Plainfield, IL

44 Reviews for L.A. Flowers, Inc.

L.A. Flowers, Inc. 1
L.A. Flowers, Inc. 2
L.A. Flowers, Inc. 3
L.A. Flowers, Inc. 4
L.A. Flowers, Inc. 5

Monique Brigham · Married on 08/17/2019

Perfectly captured my vision

I cannot recommend Lesa of L.A. Flowers enough. She came to our initial meeting prepared with ideas and blew me away, so I hired her. Best decision. Lesa worked with me to create the perfect romantic vision for my wedding. When I asked for modifications, Lesa was always willing to make changes to ensure my day was how I wanted. Fast forward to the wedding day-- my venue did not give her nearly enough time to set up everything for the reception and ceremony, but she made it work, and for that I am extremely grateful. When I walked into the ceremony space (outside) I was blown away by the arch she decorated and just how perfect it all was. She even stayed around to help reset some of the decor from the ceremony to the reception which again was impeccable.
    Overall-- I can't recommend Lesa enough. If you are in the chicagoland area, she should be your #1 choice in florist.

Sent on 09/03/2019

Barbara · Married on 06/15/2019

Beautiful and Creative

Lesa is creative and fun to work with. She took notes on what my daughter wanted, made suggestions, and created vision boards. Probably other florists do the same thing but besides her professionalism, she is a genuinely nice person who worked within our budget to give us a beautiful day. I feel L.A. Flowers, Inc. is a treasure we found amongst all the other florists!

Sent on 06/29/2019
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 04/13/2019

Beautiful flowers

Lesa was great and helped us stay within our budget

Sent on 05/02/2019

Emily · Married on 10/06/2018

I gave Lesa a picture of what I wanted my bouquets to look like for my wedding. She was very helpful and communicative throughout the whole process. And I was in shock when I finally saw the flowers in person because they were so beautiful. They were so much better than the picture or what I pictured. They were perfect and I had so many compliment the flowers at my wedding. Lesa did amazing and she makes sure you get the best quality service and flowers without breaking the bank. I would definitely recommend her if you need flowers for any event.

L.A. Flowers, Inc. 6
    L.A. Flowers, Inc. 7
    Sent on 10/08/2018
  • Kristina

Kristina · Married on 09/22/2018

Highly Recommend

Lesa was a pleasure to work with and very patient! When my husband and I met with Lesa initially, we had no knowledge about flowers, only a few pictures. She was patient and discussed all the flowers we wanted to use and recommended other great ideas. During the planning process, she was great at communicating. On our wedding day, she was very punctual, professional and did a great job setting up or centerpieces! The flowers looked beautiful and we received several compliments.

L.A. Flowers, Inc. 8
    L.A. Flowers, Inc. 9
    L.A. Flowers, Inc. 10
    L.A. Flowers, Inc. 11
    Sent on 10/16/2018

Allie · Married on 08/17/2018

Lesa was personable and on top of everything during the entire planning process. She worked with my budget and made sure she knew exactly what I wanted. The flowers were absolutely perfect too!

Sent on 08/29/2018

Meredith · Married on 07/28/2018

Lesa is great to work with! She made our bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages. Our centerpieces were made by a friend, and Lesa took extra care to tie in her work to make sure everything looked seamless. She was truly able to brings my ideas to life! She was easy to work with and prompt in her responses. She also made delivery of the flowers easy and arrived right on time. Lesa is obviously passionate about her work, and I would highly recommend using her for your wedding!

L.A. Flowers, Inc. 12
    Sent on 08/08/2018

L.A. Flowers, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you, Meredith, for this beautiful review.

Samantha · Married on 06/23/2018

Lesa from LA Flowers Inc did a wonderful job on my moms funeral flower arrangement. They were beautifully done and she was very professional and friendly!

Sent on 02/10/2017

Katelyn · Married on 06/15/2018

Working with Lesa was the best decision I have ever made throughout planning my wedding. Lesa was able to bring my Pinterest photos to life and made sure that I was getting what I want.

Lesa sent me outlines of the flowers for everything that was going to be put into them. She was so detailed and flexible as well responding fast to my emails and phone calls.

I have gotten so many compliments on my flowers and will refer her to my friend and family!

Lesa rocks!!

L.A. Flowers, Inc. 13
    L.A. Flowers, Inc. 14
    L.A. Flowers, Inc. 15
    L.A. Flowers, Inc. 16
    Sent on 08/03/2018

Katelyn,

Thank you so so much for this wonderful review. You made my day! You and your family are the best!

Peggy · Married on 09/16/2017

When I first met her we Clicked! She knew exactly what I wanted . Did a beautiful job on my centerpieces and my bouquet .

Sent on 11/21/2017

Tammy · Married on 07/15/2017

Lesa is and was amazing!!!! She is very sweet and professional. Lesa makes sure everything is just right!
    Thank you Lesa for an amazing job!

L.A. Flowers, Inc. 17
    L.A. Flowers, Inc. 18
    L.A. Flowers, Inc. 19
    L.A. Flowers, Inc. 20
    L.A. Flowers, Inc. 21
    L.A. Flowers, Inc. 22
    Sent on 11/15/2017

Jessica · Married on 06/10/2017

I got married in June 2017 and after my original florist cancelled on me in April, I found L.A. Flowers on a wedding Facebook group. Lesa was very responsive to all of my questions and more than willing to meet with me to discuss the details. She traveled out by me so that we could sit down together and we ended up chatting for a few hours. She was very professional, gave suggestions and explanations and helped me put my vision together. I gave her a specific budget and she was more than willing to be accommodating so that I could stay within that budget. She delivered my flowers to me on time on my wedding day and they were beautiful! Sometimes, you picture something in your mind and it can be disappointing to see that your vision was different from someone else's; especially on your wedding day. This was not the case with my flowers. They were EXACTLY what I wanted and I LOVED them, especially my bouquet. It was gorgeous and I received so many compliments on it. Lesa was great to work with and is great at what she does. I definitely recommend her for your event!

L.A. Flowers, Inc. 23
    L.A. Flowers, Inc. 29
    L.A. Flowers, Inc. 30
    Sent on 09/26/2017

L.A. Flowers, Inc.'s reply:

Jessica, thank you for your beautiful review! This review means the world to me. You are a wonderful young woman!

Siania · Married on 04/08/2017

Lesa was an absolute dream to work with. I truly believe that she was heaven sent.
    I met with Lesa 4 weeks before my wedding. I was an exhausted, stressed overzealous, type A, D.I.Y. Bride that assumed that she could do EVERYTHING on her own, when in reality that was far from possible. My original plan was to attempt to make my bridal bouquet & 10 large floral centerpieces with silk flowers for my wedding. As the big day came closer & closer the reality of that became unrealistic. Time wasn’t on my side. Out of the 5 florists that I spoke with, Lesa was the only one that completely understood my vision. She was welcoming, easy to talk to & willing to work within our budget. She helped me to select flowers that were within our price range while still receiving the look that we dreamed of. On the day of my wedding I was overwhelmed with how beautiful our centerpieces & my bridal bouquet turned out. Lesa & her team truly outdid themselves! After the wedding my mother took one of the centerpieces home & a week later the roses still looked amazing.

Sent on 05/12/2017
  • HilHawk

Hilary E.H. · Married on 12/31/2016

I met with 5 florists - after 4 I was about to give up. Lesa was that 5th meeting and I am SO GLAD I went! Our meeting was 2.5 hours, but was so fruitful - she could see exactly what I wanted for our wedding, and was the first florist of those 5 to take me through the flowers she would use to keep our budget intact and still meet my vision. I booked her that week. Throughout the planning year, she was easy to reach via email, and willing to offer advice when asked - both as a florist, and as a consumer, which I really appreciated. When she arrived on the wedding day, the bouquets were beautiful, and the floral centers were lovely. They lasted for several days after our event! If you are looking for a down-to-Earth, people-centric florist for your event, Lesa is it!

Sent on 02/01/2017

Jessica · Married on 12/03/2016

Lesa is absolutely amazing, she was so thorough and professional throughout the entire process, not to mention so creative. I absolutely loved all of my flowers and centerpieces. She worked with our budget and well exceeded all of my expectations! I would highly recommend using her, she will not disappoint!

Sent on 03/05/2017

Carly · Married on 09/30/2016

I was looking for a florist that could work within my budget. I gave her a number and lesa made it happen! She is very knowledgeable and will offer her expertise to give you the best deals! I would recommend her to anyone and everyone! She is easy to get ahold of and very flexible if you want to make any changes.

Sent on 10/24/2016

Kelly · Married on 08/20/2016

L.A. Flowers, Inc and Lesa were absolutely amazing. We knew we wanted to incorporate flowers into our wedding decor but also know how pricey flowers can be. From the first meeting, Lesa sat down and went through our options to ensure we could have exactly what we wanted while still maintaining a budget. She took all of our ideas and requests to heart while designing our flowers from the bridal bouquet down to the boutonnieres. She went above and beyond to ensure our flowers were beautiful. And she did not disappoint. I nearly cried the minute I saw the bridal bouquets arrive. They were absolutely stunning. Everything I imagined and so much more! I would highly recommend L.A. Flowers, Inc for any special occasion.

Sent on 10/25/2016

L.A. Flowers, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you so much, Kelly, for your beautiful review. It was so nice to be able to actually watch you and Dave get married too! So sweet!

Heather · Married on 05/21/2016

Lesa is THE best! She was the first florist I met with, and literally had no idea about what I wanted besides that I wanted red and white roses. She spent so much time with me on just an initial consultation! I thought she was too good to be true, so I met with a few others across the area. Nothing against them, but Lesa blew them out of the water with her personality and kindness. I met with her a few times over the months for planning. Each phone call or email was almost immediately answered. She is so personable. Half the time we ended up getting off subject and talking about life. She is like having another friend to plan with! Let's all be honest, we all have a budget, she tried very hard to make everything work with the budget I gave her. I definitely challenged her with some of my ideas, and she made everything work and look so incredibly beautiful! Not only was she personable, but professional as well. She was going through some challenging times during my planning process, and I never would have even known . She kept every phone call or face-to-face meeting, and even met with me a few times at the last minute. I honestly cannot say enough about her. She surpassed all my expectations of a florist. I would highly recommend her to anyone I know.

Sent on 12/16/2016

Lauren · Married on 10/17/2015

Lesa is awesome! My flowers and center pieces were one of my favorites things about our wedding!

Sent on 12/13/2015

Donna · Married on 09/26/2015

L.A. Flowers, Inc provided flowers for my wedding in September and I was more than happy with my flowers. Lesa took the time to meet and discuss what I wanted and helped me create a bouquet that was what I wanted, but also in my budget. I even added arrangements along the way and Lesa was more than flexible and helpful. I highly recommend L.A. Flowers, Inc for your wedding flowers.

Sent on 11/21/2015

Melissa · Married on 06/27/2015

Lesa was super helpful and created beautiful results. She provided extremely beautiful center pieces and flowers for the wedding party for a very reasonable price! She's a very friendly and accessible person and was a great vendor to our big day.

Sent on 11/14/2015

Lauren · Married on 06/20/2015

L.A. Flowers is wonderful!! We had a great experience working with Lesa, the owner, from the moment we first inquired about wedding flowers. She has a very personal touch and truly wants to work with you to make sure you have the flowers you envisioned on your wedding day! She understands how flowers play a role in your special day. She was extremely flexible in working with in our budget. She had great ideas for other flowers that would look just as beautiful but would be less expensive. She is very knowledgeable! The other great thing is she specializes in weddings flowers.

I loved how easy it was to communicate with Lesa! She was very responsive. Lesa truly has a personal touch. I felt like I have known her for years! she hand delivered our flowers on our wedding day and they were just gorgeous. We had many compliments. And I love how beautiful my bouquet is in all our wedding photos. I can't say enough good things about LA Flowers! I hughly reccomend working with Lesa! She is very talented!

Sent on 11/20/2015

Dana · Married on 05/02/2015

Lesa from L.A. Flowers Inc is amazing! I met her at bridal expo in Joliet. She created beautiful bouquets, boutineers, large ceremony arrangements and floating candle centerpieces for various tables at my wedding. Lesa and I were in contact constantly. She would respond to any questions or concerns I had within HOURS. I felt completely comfortable with her and loved her work. I would HIGHLY recommend her. I am a skeptical person, but I am glad that I used L.A. Flowers Inc for my flowers. The prices were reasonable and Lesa recommended flowers that were in season and told me the prices up front. Lesa also delivered my flowers and centerpieces prior to the wedding, set everything up for me and picked up all of the rented floating candle vases the next day. I did not have to do any work! Thank you again!!

Sent on 10/28/2015

Maria · Married on 12/27/2014

I had to plan a wedding from Texas which took place in Illinois in a 3 month time frame! Lesa was up for the challenge and was absolutely the best person I could have chosen to design my flowers! We had our meetings over the phone and I shared with her pictures from pinterest that I had as inspiration. She took my budget into account and paired it with my vision to create exactly what I had dreamed of! She is just such a wonderful person and her love for floral design truly shines through and is evident through her meticulous and excellent work! She provided her professional input when I needed it and it was very helpful since I was unable to see the actual flowers and details in person. Lesa sent me documents which broke down each centerpiece and bouquet down to every flower and detail that created the work of art. This allowed me to take bits and pieces from my inspirations to create my own unique centerpieces and bouquets. The most amazing moment was walking into my reception space to take a peak before the guests entered and feeling speechless! The best way to describe it would be feeling like a princess walking into a fairytale! The beautiful extravagant tall centerpieces with full white flowers created the look of the winter wonderland I had pictured in my dreams! I truly recommend working with Lesa! I have never regretted it even for a split second! Thank you Lesa for making my special day so beautiful with your floral designs, I couldn't have done it without you!

Sent on 03/11/2015

Melissa · Married on 10/18/2014

Lesa was AMAZING to work with and I would recommend her to anyone in a heartbeat! She has an excellent eye for color and flower combinations as well as very price conscious and willing to work with any size budget to make it all perfect. When I first met Lesa I was a bride who was feeling VERY overwhelmed with decisions to make and didn't know what flowers I wanted to pick other than a fall theme. By the time our meeting was over she not only helped me pick out my flowers but also helped narrow down my wedding party colors and firm up some ideas with my fall themed wedding. She goes above and beyond just flowers if you will and is very creative and resourceful to help you plan out any and all ideas you might have for decorations as well for the big day as well. Her passion for what she does is amazing and I couldn't be happier with the way things turned out and still get compliments to this day on how beautiful my flowers and arrangements were at my wedding.

Sent on 12/31/2014

L.A. Flowers, Inc.'s reply:

Melissa, thank you for making my day! I couldn't ask for a more kind and genuine bride to work with. It makes me happy that you were happy. Thank you so much!