1171 Ryson Court, Wheaton, IL 60189 Map · Phone number

About Gay Friendly Weddng Celebrant

So you're getting married? Congratulations! What would you like your ceremony to be like?

I've been a wedding celebrant and an ordained minister for 18 years. I'd love to help you as you plan your wedding ceremony

Putting together an Illinois wedding ceremony doesn't have to be a stressful and difficult undertaking. Let's talk. I'll ask some questions. You ask some questions. We'll get to know each other. And we'll plan a wedding together.

Maybe you've got things all mapped out. That sounds great!

Maybe you just want a wedding without having to make lots of decisions. That sounds great too!

And maybe, like so many couples, you have some ideas about how you'd like your wedding to go, and you're also not sure about other things.

Perfect. I can help you put together the kind of wedding ceremony you'll love - before the wedding, during it, and for years to come.

Your wedding ceremony can be simple, traditional, contemporary, non-traditional, religious, non-religious, or even outrageous. It will be the one that is perfect for you.

I've been a long time advocate for LGBTQ equality. I've been a speaker and attendee at marriage equality rallies and continue to be a part of the movement.

And I'm so glad to have the opportunity to celebrate with you.

license
ceremony1
kirkweddingpastor
withaguitaradvocate
license
ceremony1
kirkweddingpastor

Gay Friendly Weddng Celebrant FAQ

• What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Baha'i Faith, Baptist, Buddhist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Hindu, Islam, Jainism, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, Mormon, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian, Quaker, Shinto, Sikhism, Taoist

• 1171 Ryson Court Wheaton, 60189 See on map