One Fabulous Event

$1,600 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,600 Package Price

Why you need us...

Planning your wedding can be one of your most thrilling experiences but it can also be challenging and overwhelming when paired with the responsibilities of daily life. Don’t lose time, money or sleep over planning your wedding. A wedding coordinator is the best investment a bride can make. The number one reason is peace of mind. Planning your special day should not be remembered as a stressful time but rather a fun and exciting time that celebrates your love. It’s your special day and you have worked so hard to plan every detail yet you cannot be in two places at the same time. A bride, her family and friends should be enjoying the wedding day not be running around setting linens, coordinating vendor deliveries and alphabetizing place cards! That is what your coordinator is for! Plus, most brides are not event planners. One Fabulous Event is a professional event design, event planner and wedding coordinator so we know all the little questions to ask that you may have not thought of. We create a detailed event timeline and confirm every detail with your vendors so that they are all on the same page and know exactly where to be and when to be there allowing you, your family and friends to enjoy every moment of your special day and your Fabulous wedding!

What sets One Fabulous Event apart from other wedding planners and coordinators is that we understand how important peace of mind is to our brides, our vendors and ourselves which is why we start working with our couples from day one! Our couples have access to us with open communication and many receive their detailed wedding day timelines months to a year in advance which allows them to thoroughly enjoy the wedding planning process. We all want to make your wedding Fabulous and Fun and that is why One Fabulous Event is here to be your wedding planning partner every step of the way!

Silver Planning Package - $1,400 for one location and $1,500 for two locations

*Discount available for weddings with less than 60 guests

*Extra assistant may be required if guest count exceeds 150. Cost of assistant is additional.

This package is for the bride and groom that have completed all or most of the arrangements, preparation, booking of vendors and scheduling on their own but need assistance in executing their vision on their wedding day. Let One Fabulous Event help make your big day sparkle by coordinating the day-of activities no wedding couple wants to manage themselves. What sets our day of coordination apart from all other wedding coordinators is that we start working with you as soon as we are contracted. One Fabulous Event will spend the time learning about every detail of your vision to ensure a smooth, fun yet structured wedding. We will send you a comprehensive timeline questionnaire as well as review all your booked vendor contracts, contact your vendors to introduce ourselves, ask pertinent questions and confirm all the important details. We will create a detailed wedding day timeline that starts from the morning activities and ends with the last song of the night! And, the best part is that we love to get our timelines done months in advance which helps get everyone on the same page and helps alleviate most of the wedding planning pressure most couples feel. One Fabulous Event will be by your side the whole way because our work begins as soon as we’re hired and you have unlimited communication with us as to put your mind at ease!

Gold Planning and Design Package (Our most popylar package) $1,600 for one location and $1,700 for two

*Discount available for weddings with less than 60 guests

The Gold Planning and Design Package was created for the couple who would like the comprehensive coordination from the Silver Planning Package plus assistance with the following vendor recommendations, what to look for in a vendor and what questions to ask, design and style assistance, trends, and hints to stretch their budget, and much more! This package is perfect for you if you’d like to be involved in the planning process but want the guidance and companionship of a seasoned professional throughout your planning journey. One Fabulous Event will sit down with you and any other friends, Maid of Honor or mothers for up to three hours over brunch, lunch or dinner to talk everything wedding. We will go question by question over our detailed timeline questionnaire, talk through each vendor and what to look for in said vendor as well as provide invaluable hints and red flags when it comes to finding vendors. The best part of this package is that you will receive a detailed bullet point list of everything we discussed, a road map to help you plan your perfect wedding as well as vendor recommendations. We will also provide e-mail introductions to our amazing vendors and secure rental quotes for your big day and any vendor love discounts we get, are passed onto you! Lean on our many years of experience, wisdom and reputation in the wedding industry and our fabulous relationships with amazing quality vendors. This must have package is the perfect package for the couple who is just starting their planning and only has their venue booked.

Platinum Planning Package - Starting at $6,000

Our Platinum, full service wedding planning package is designed for our clients that want a “project manager” to handle the details of their wedding including design assistance, planning and coordination. Full planning is a comprehensive package for couples looking to enjoy an elegant wedding without the stress that goes into planning every detail. One Fabulous Event works with you from start to finish coordinating all aspects of your wedding. This includes venue selection, recommending top vendors and caterers, managing your wedding budget, constructing your timeline, assisting with designing your wedding theme and décor. The goal is to assist you with all the details crucial for your special day including the coordination of the rehearsal and the event itself! The bride and groom can be as involved as they like during the preparation and planning of their One Fabulous Wedding….

Thank you so much for your interest in One Fabulous Event! Events are our passion and weddings are the icing on the cake, they hold an extra special place in our hearts! For more detailed information on the various packages we offer please visit our web site at www.OneFabulousEvent.com or e-mail us at angela@OneFabulousEvent.com. Again, thank you, congratulations and we look forward to assisting you in making your wedding a Fabulous Event!

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Native American-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,400

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,600

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$6,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$60

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Renee M. Married on 05/14/2022

Fantastic Wedding Coordinator!

Planning my wedding during Covid was definitely a challenge and was stressful at times. I knew I would need someone to take charge on my wedding day so I could enjoy it all. I heard about One Fabulous Event through a friend of mine and I hired Angela as my day-of wedding coordinator. I can't even express how thankful I am to have had Angela as I was finding vendors and putting the day together! She helped us find a videographer and DJ by providing recommendations and we were happy with those vendors. She is really connected with various wedding vendors. Angela is incredibly organized and I wholeheartedly trusted her to take complete control of all matters. She quickly answered all of our questions and provided many recommendations throughout our planning process. My husband and I appreciated having Angela there to guide me through them all especially with some issues with Covid guidelines. On the Day of my wedding, Angela took charge and set everything up beautifully for all the guest tables, sweetheart table and the guest book table. She was absolutely incredible down to every detail. I explained to her that we might have guests try to rearrange the seating for the tables and when they did, she was right there to make sure everyone was seated where they were assigned. It was so helpful to not have had to deal with that situation and I got to relax and enjoy my wedding. We loved having Angela as a part of our wedding day and highly recommend her to anyone who is in the market for a day of coordinator.
    Rhona Married on 01/08/2022

Above & Beyond!

Wedding planning during COVID and still having a wedding during peak COVID times was not only one of my biggest stressors, but could have easily ruined my big day with all the changes happening. I cannot thank the team at One Fabulous Event!! Angela was with me for months before the wedding, adjusting my timeline and contacting vendors throughout the process. Her expertise, knowledge, and relationships with other vendors not only saved my wedding, but made it so streamlined that my wedding day was a hit with (us) the wedding couple able to enjoy it. It's so easy to forget to have fun but Angela made sure we enjoyed it. My wedding reception was just the way I envisioned it and Dani and Angela executed it perfectly. With the amount of changes happening, Angela made sure all my vendors and guests were aware of the plan and made my day the best it could be. One Fabulous Event went above and beyond -- I cannot believe how amazing my day was and I seriously couldn't have done it without them!
    Alex A. Married on 10/16/2021

Awesome Wedding Coordinator!

Angela was fantastic! Her level of organization and attention to detail were incredible. She communicated flawlessly with all of our vendors and the entire wedding went smoothly, making it a perfect day. She also went the extra mile to make all the children happy at the wedding. Would recommend to anyone!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

4514 Collwood Lane San Diego, CA, 92115
6199178998
Location of (One Fabulous Event)

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding