Reno, NV 89509 Map · Phone number

About On the Go Bride

On the Go Bride is your one-stop-shop for the Lake Tahoe, Reno, and Sacramento area. Let our services help you plan your dream wedding. You can search for local vendors, shop our eco-friendly wedding items, or peruse our blog for local inspiration! We only work with the best vendors.

Contact us today at 775-560-6434, at onthegobride@gmail.com or visit our website www.onthegobride.com

Follow On the Go Bride on

On the Go Bride FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer? Full Planning, Partial Planning

• Jeramie Lu Photography
    Jeramie Lu Photography Wedding Photographers

I highly recommend this amazing vendor. I shoot over 30 weddings every year and I work with some of the best and some of the worst wedding vendors there are. I spend a ton of time networking with vendors I feel are worth my time to refer out because it is as much of my reputation as it is theirs. I have to say this is one of the best. It is about making the bride and groom love their one special day. It takes a team and someone who knows what they are doing. Just say yes!

• Fifth and Chestnut Photo Co.
    Fifth and Chestnut Photo Co. Wedding Photographers

On the Go Bride is our favorite wedding blog of all time. The work they feature is high-quality and we are proud to be members, and we are honored to be featured when we submit our wedding-related photography. On the Go Bride provides amazing information for a variety of brides - whether you are into DIY, or are looking for a modern approach or anything in between, On the Go Bride has tips and inspiration for you! I highly recommend looking at the vendors who are a part of On the Go Bride for your wedding day, and I also recommend reading and participating in all the wonderful blog posts! It's a great blog and you will be glad to follow it!

• Tulle & Tweed Photography
    Tulle & Tweed Photography Banquet Halls

On the Go Bride has been a wonderful resource when I need referrals for vendors and when simply seeking inspiration for my bride's weddings. Love this company!!

• Reno, 89509 See on map