Olivia Hawthorne Beauty

Beaverton, Beaverton, OR 97078 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11

About Olivia Hawthorne Beauty

Olivia Hawthorne Beauty is a team of professional Makeup Artists and Hairstylists, serving the greater Portland OR, area and beyond. We are committed to providing our brides with an amazing experience from beginning to end.

?

Olivia's vision was to find the most talented and professional Makeup Artists and Hairstylists in the Portland area, and bring them together to form a unique community of creatives to bring our clients the very best in artistry and service. All of our professionals are extensively trained, licensed, and at the top of their craft.

?

We take and individualized approach to every client, considering your personal style and comfort when designing your look. Your look should be as unique and special as you are.

Follow Olivia Hawthorne Beauty on

Videos 1 vídeo

37 Reviews for Olivia Hawthorne Beauty

• Stephanie

Stephanie Spindler · Getting married on 02/05/2021

Made me and my bridesmaids feel beautiful!

I would recommend Olivia and her team with out hesitation for hair and makeup on your wedding day! The trial was seamless and Olivia nailed exactly what I envisioned on the trial and my wedding day. Kyla did my hair and was able to replicate my inspiration images perfectly. They both were so fun and delightful to get ready with in the morning and brought a sense of calm and ease.

Sent on 01/26/2020

Kaitlyn · Married on 09/15/2018

Olivia, Kyla, and Tiffany were my hair & makeup dream-team! I felt SO beautiful, and my girls were GORGEOUS. They do amazing work and are efficient and organized. We were even done ahead of schedule. They were so accommodating, even changing the start time to an earlier time at my request, despite having another wedding before mine. They executed the vision for my hair and makeup & that of my bridesmaids with ease. They are such sweet people and put you at ease. We were having a great time getting ready for the wedding and it was like having an extension of your friend group there. My trial with Olivia and Kyla was great and they made me feel so confident that I would feel as beautiful as I hoped on my wedding day. I can't say enough about their professionalism, skills, creativity, flexibility, and kindness. Don't miss out on the opportunity to have these girls make you feel your best for your wedding day. <3

Sent on 09/29/2018

Lindsay · Married on 05/25/2018

I could go on and on!

Not only did I simply enjoy having Tiffany *around* the morning of my wedding, she made me feel more beautiful than I have ever felt by an order of magnitude. I walked out of the dressing room feeling so ready and it's a credit to Tiffany's careful and subtle touch. As someone who usually doesn't feel at ease in front of the camera, all day long I felt totally confident and comfortable.

On top of being skilled and understanding of what I wanted, she was also just a really reassuring and positive presence in the room. Also: trial was great, Tiffany was totally flexible when I changed my mind about my hair after the fact, and Olivia is a sweetheart. One of the many reasons I wish I could do it all again!

Sent on 06/06/2018

Olivia Hawthorne Beauty FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Hair Removal
    Makeup
    Licensed
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Fake Lashes
    Brow/Lash Tinting
  • What hair removal services do you offer?
    Tweezing
    Waxing

• Danielle Caldwell Events Wedding Planners

The best way to describe Olivia is an artist. She is amazing with all of her clients - listens to their vision, addresses any concerns and is extremely responsive. I highly recommend Olivia and her team.

• Colie Marie Artistry LLC Wedding Hair & Makeup

The best part about being in the beauty industry is working with amazing people. Olivia truly is an amazing person. I have worked with her on many occasions and she is professional and organized in every way. Olivia is passionate about what she does, incredibly talented, and she is a joy to work with. -Colie Marie Artistry

• Brittany Blanchard Makeup Artist Wedding Hair & Makeup

Olivia is such a sweet person and a pleasure to work with. She is a true artist and knows what she is doing. Her makeups always look flawless. I highly recommend Olivia.

• Beaverton Beaverton, OR, 97078 See on map
    Location of (Olivia Hawthorne Beauty)