23214 Creek Park Drive, Spring, TX 77389 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 46
  • Real Weddings 1

About Brittany Blanchard Makeup Artist

Brittany is a professional makeup artist and hair stylist based in Houston, Texas. She specializes in the fine art of bridal beauty. Her style of makeup achieves a lovely balance of classic bridal glam, while still allowing her brides to look and feel like themselves, and not overdone. She loves perfectly imperfect, romantic hair styles and fresh, glowing skin. Brittany works closely with each of her brides to create a beautiful look that is tailored to her own personal style. Her work has been featured on The Wedding Chicks, Green Wedding Shoes, 100 Layer Cake and more.

Follow Brittany Blanchard Makeup Artist on
Bride portrait
bridal makeup and hair houston houston makeup artist soft glam makeup 51 938978 160444012531479
Bride with bouquet

Photos 45 Photos
Videos 1 Video

69 Reviews for Brittany Blanchard Makeup Artist

Amanda Barrett · Married on 08/08/2020

Professional and talented hair and makeup artist!

Brittany did my hair and makeup for my micro-wedding during COVID-19. We had a quick turn around for planning and Brittany was quick to respond and made the booking process simple. Not only did she do a beautiful job on my hair and makeup, as well as my mom and mother in law's makeup, I also felt very safe with all the cleaning protocols she had in place. Would have no hesitations in booking her again for special event hair and makeup!

Sent on 08/15/2020
  • Katie

Katie Diehm · Married on 07/04/2020

Absolutely stunningly fantastic!

Brittany and her team did an absolutely fantastic job on hair and makeup for myself and my bridesmaids for our early July wedding -- I honestly can't express in words how much I loved their work! Each of us looked exactly like ourselves, personality intact and very natural, just beautifully enhanced -- Brittany really has a way of bringing out natural beauty and making it shine. I loved seeing my bridesmaids come out looking radiant and comfortable and so beautiful! I believe we were the first wedding this team had done since Covid, and they were very professional with spacing guidelines, temp checks, safety, etc. I felt completely taken care of and not worried about anything - plus they are all incredibly kind, personable, and easy to chat with. If you are looking for a hair and makeup artist in the Portland metro area, look no further! We all highly recommend Brittany!

Sent on 07/27/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Brittany Blanchard Makeup Artist FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Hair
    Makeup
    Men's Grooming
    Mult. Stylists
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Updos / Styling
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Contour Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes

1 Real Wedding

• Kelli Thomsen Wedding Hair & Makeup

I just had my wedding on October 21, 2017 and as a fellow makeup artist, I know the standards that an artist should have and what it takes to stand out and exceed expectations. Brittany did my makeup and my sisters and I wouldn't have wanted anyone else to be in those shoes. What she brings to the table is professionalism, honesty and an innate ability to bring out beauty. I recommend her for makeup jobs when I am not available, I can't express how great she is the day of with her mellow energy and overall guidance - for example, when you think you want something and she does listen, but she still gives you her professional opinion, while I still felt she was caring about my suggestions and taking them into full consideration. Brittany is also very light hearted and fun! The wedding day beauty experience with her is one I won't forget!

• Olivia Hawthorne Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have worked with Brittany on many occasions, and she is talented, professional, reliable and kind. She shows up on time with a spotless, organized kit and she goes above and beyond to make her clients happy. Highly recommended!

• 23214 Creek Park Drive Spring, TX, 77389 See on map
    Location of (Brittany Blanchard Makeup Artist)