Portland, OR 97225 Map · Phone number

About Colie Marie Artistry LLC

Colie Marie Artistry LLC is a makeup artist in Portland, Oregon. The owner, Colie, has been in the field for more than a decade with a background that includes being credentialed as an esthetician and lash extension artist. Colie Marie Artistry LLC believes that makeup enhances beauty and therefore is a woman's secret. Colie loves what she does, and her offerings cover things like fake eyelashes (in multiple options), to make clients' eyes really pop on their big day.

Colie Marie Artistry LLC leverages a background of training at Smashbox Studios and studying theatre makeup. (This helps to explain why the looks they create can have a certain dramatic flair.) The professional makeup artist's services include:

• Consultation

30 Reviews for Colie Marie Artistry LLC

Colie Marie Artistry LLC 1
Colie Marie Artistry LLC 2

brittany · Married on 09/02/2018

I loved having Colie do my make up for the biggest day of my life!! She made me feel and look beautiful! She’s super sweet and great sense of humor. Very easy to talk/communicate with! Definitely recommending her too anyone in need for their wedding day!!

Sent on 09/28/2018

Katie · Married on 08/11/2018

Colie was everything I could have ever dreamed up in a makeup artist for my wedding day! Being a girl who doesn't know much about makeup, I wanted to find someone who could provide wedding glam while also making me feel like the best version of myself. Colie did just that and more! Not only did she know exactly what color scheme and products to use with my skin/tone, she also was extremely welcoming, sweet, knowledgeable, professional all while making the entire process fun! Colie provided makeup for me (the bride) and 4 of my bridesmaids. Every single one of my bridesmaid said they'd never felt more beautiful! The best part, the makeup still looked amazing at the end of the night! I highly recommend Colie for any future bride and her maids!

Sent on 08/27/2018
    Colie Marie Artistry LLC 3
    Colie Marie Artistry LLC 4

Kayla · Married on 09/02/2017

Colie and Erin did the makeup for our wedding and I have never had so many compliments in my life. My makeup turned out exactly as I wanted. Colie did my makeup and she is just fantastic. I cannot recommend her enough. Since I live in Portland, I had seen her work and asked if she would travel to Bend. She said no problem, and I am so happy that she did. From the makeup trial to the actual day, Colie made me not worry about a thing. We had 12 people total including me that were able to get completed in less than 6 hours. I am not sure how many people will tell you this on their wedding day, but we were AHEAD of schedule and everyone looked fantastic. I wish I could afford to have her do my makeup everyday! Thank you Colie and Erin for being amazing! They both arrived early and were ready to go and get the show on the road. Since it was in Bend, a few other people from our wedding wanted to get their makeup done as well. Colie and Erin stayed and even did a few more people! I cannot say enough good things!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Colie Marie Artistry LLC FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 175.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 50.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Makeup, Licensed
  • What makeup services do you offer? Fake Lashes
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 18

• LundynBridge Photography
    LundynBridge Photography Wedding Photographers

Colie is amazing, absolutely top-notch! She is so sweet, so professional and incredible at what she does...I always look forward to our appointments together! I was very lucky to have found her! I absolutely cannot recommend Colie enough, you won't be sorry!