Oh Sew Perfect

Goshen, NY View map

Oh Sew Perfect is a professional alterations service with locations in Poughkeepsie and Goshen NY.

With over 20 years experience, Holly, owner and seamstress, specializes in bridal gowns, bridesmaids, and mothers gowns right on down to the little wee ones.

All appointments are private, one on one sessions. Its recommended to allow 3-4 months from your first fitting to your last as an ideal timeline to make all the alterations. Keep in mind, most brides meet for 4 fittings depending on what you're having done to the gown.

Don't forget to bring all undergarments, shoes and accessories to your fittings. Its fun and exciting to see how the dress will evolve into the perfect fit and to envision your overall wedding day look.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact Holly at Oh Sew Perfect.

• Woman-owned

Kimberly M. Married on 08/09/2020

Holly is amazing!

Holly is amazing! She altered my dream wedding dress to fit me perfectly. I met with Holly for three fittings before my wedding and each time she was such a pleasure to work with. I am petite but curvy and Holly made sure my dress fit me like a glove. I had an all lace gown and when we received my dress from the vendor there was a piece of lace missing in the back. My dress shop contacted the vendor and they sent the wrong piece of lace so Holly worked her magic and fixed it for me by hand! Holly is so sweet and is truly talented at what she does. My bridesmaids went to Holly as well and loved her as much as I did! We will definitely be going to Holly for all of our future alterations!

Oh Sew Perfect's reply:

Thank you Kimberly! It was such a pleasure working with you, I wish you tons of joy and happiness now an always!
    Lisa Married on 06/05/2020

Excellent and Comfortable

Holly was a delight to work with. She put me at ease with all my many ideas on alterations. A very professional and creative mind. I recommend her to all brides looking for a comfortable and high quality experience.

Oh Sew Perfect's reply:

Even though we just met, I truly appreciate your lovely review. I'm looking forward to our next meeting and your big day!!
    Kristen Married on 09/21/2019

The Right Fit!

Holly was a dream to work with and made my wedding dress dreams come true on a budget and on time! She genuinely cares about your time and big day. Perhaps most importantly, she LISTENS to you in order to achieve your desired seamstress needs! I also loved the fact that I could support a woman-owned small business in my community.

Oh Sew Perfect's reply:

Kristen!! Thank you for all the kind words. I had so much fun working with you and I'm truly going to miss your beautiful smile, infectious laugh and all around bubbly personality!! All the best to you!!
    Holly

Deals

Oh Sew Perfect 1
Discount

Mention you found us on Wedding Wire and recieve 10% discounted alterations on your gown. Refer your party, they'll receive a $10 alteration discount.

Thank you and Congratulations!

Holly @ Oh Sew Perfect

38 Scotchtown Ave. Goshen, NY, 10924
845-551-0595

All fittings are by appointment only Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays. (flexible under special circumstances) Please feel free to text or call to set up a date, time, and location.
Location of (Oh Sew Perfect)

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding