Sweet Alice Photography

Poughkeepsie, NY View map
$5,000 Most Popular Price

$5,000 Most Popular Price

Hi, I'm Erica!

When I’m not photographing and mentoring freaking awesome people, you can find me sitting on the couch in my husband's pajama pants, drinking coffee, snuggling all of my pets (I have four - it’s exorbitant, I know), and editing. Coffee and snuggles are my two primary love languages - just thought you should know.

I am known for my colorful, vibrant, playful, happy, and romantic images and the way I can cheer other people on like I have known them for years. If you’re laid back, full of joy, and more excited about your marriage than your wedding attire, we will probably be fast friends (although, I’m not gonna lie, wedding attire is pretty rad).

Weddings are my happy place, even when it’s rainy as heck or hot as a firecracker. There is just something about two souls being tied together that gets me all sorts of twitterpated. Basically, weddings are my jammmmmm (you’ll hear me say this a lot - the jammmmmm phrase, I mean).

My favorite Netflix binges are The Office, Kim’s Convenience, and Friday Night Lights. Clear eyes, full heart.

Speed date: I’m obsessed with Vermont, avocados, dark chocolate, and cats. Pinterest is only my friend for recipes. I’ll never get over the fact that I wasn’t born with red, curly hair (why can’t I just be Merida?). My favorite fair food is fried dough but I’m allergic to it - what kind of cruel joke is that? I didn’t study photography in college (gasp), but I did study music (and business!), and that kind of relates...right?

Oh, and I named this business after my first kitten, Alice, naturally.

“I just want to be friends. Plus a little extra. Also, I love you.” - Dwight Shrute

• Woman-owned

• Katherine
    Katherine Married on 09/17/2022

Incredible!!

There aren't enough words to describe how incredible Sweet Alice Photography is. From start to finish, Erica was nothing short of amazing. She is professional, fun, and easy to work with. From the moment we booked her, she stayed in touch with us monthly until even after our wedding! She made my husband and I (who are a bit camera shy) feel confident and comfortable. Her pictures speak for themselves - they are simply beautiful. Her team successfully captured every single moment effortlessly and naturally. Our photos are stunning and we have SUCH a great variety. We highly recommend Sweet Alice Photography!! She is worth every penny (and then some!)

Sweet Alice Photography's reply:

My dearest Katherine! You and Victor are such a joy, and I LOVED spending your wedding day with you! Thank you for your kindness! I just love ya!
  • Sophie
    Sophie L. Married on 06/25/2022

The most magnificent photographer

Booking Erica was by far one of the best decisions we made when planning our wedding. She is extremely easy to work with, is remarkably professional, and, importantly, the pictures are spectacular. From the first chat with her to receiving the finished pictures, each interaction was a joy.

Erica is fully present, thoughtful, and responsive. We never felt like we were being told to just do the same poses that she does with every couple - it all felt really authentic to us as a couple. She made us and our families feel comfortable in front of the camera with such sweetness and encouragement.

Erica and her co-photographer on the day of were somehow everywhere and nowhere. They knew how to seamlessly capture every moment while somehow not being in the way of any moment. This is evident in the pictures we received. Not only do we have stunning pictures of us as a couple in settings and poses we never would have thought of on our own, we have countless candid shots of all our guests enjoying the event.

If you are considering hiring Erica, do not waste another minute. Do it. Now. Before she's booked on your date. You won't regret it!

Sweet Alice Photography's reply:

Sophie, you and Eric are just the absolute BEST! I loved every moment leading up to your wedding, and the wedding weekend itself! Thank you for your kindness - you are both so wonderful. 💛
    Bre B. Married on 12/11/2021

Amazing photographer!!

I cannot say enough good things about Erica! When I saw her gallery and photos that she had done in a friends wedding, I absolutely loved her work and knew that I wanted her to photograph my wedding! Erica is also one of the kindest, positive, cheerful people I’ve ever met. When we had to postpone our wedding in 2020 due to COVID, she was uplifting and there to help however she could. When it finally came time for my wedding day, she brought amazing calming, positive energy. She is truly phenomenal at what she does- I couldn't recommend her more!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

PO Box 3062 Poughkeepsie, NY, 12603
Location of (Sweet Alice Photography)

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding