Poughkeepsie, NY 12601 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,000
Availability Check your date
  • Photos

About Sweet Alice Photography

I am most passionate about people. In our heart of hearts, we all want to be appreciated and taken care of and seen. I see you. I will take care of you. There have been many times when I have adjusted a veil, buttoned a gown, fixed a stray hair - I love to be these hands for you.

I photograph people who are totally into nature, simplicity, art, and rustic living. People who love the outdoors. People who love each other.

Follow Sweet Alice Photography on

Sweet Alice Photography 6
Sweet Alice Photography 7
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 05/03/2019

Book Erica and your wedding will be perfect

Erica is the best in the business! Choosing her as our wedding photographer was the best decision we made. She made the whole process enjoyable, natural, and FUN!! She is truly a joy to work with. Since day one, we said that choosing Erica was the one thing we felt truly comfortable with and didn’t have a worry in the world. She made us feel like instant friends and that she would share in this journey with us, and not just be there day of. Coming from two people who are not fans of being in front of the camera, she made us feel extremely comfortable and natural. As a bride who is sometimes shy about the way she looks on camera, she made me feel like the most beautiful bride in the world. That is something I never knew I needed, but the way she made me feel on my wedding day was priceless and something I will always cherish.

In addition to her kind, spunky and witty personalities, her work exceeded our expectations. The time and effort she put into EVERY detail made us overjoyed. She has a true natural talent for photography and was able to capture every special moment that meant the world to us. Her communication was consistent, effective, and efficient. If you want the most authentic, unique, and fun photos in town, she is the lady for you.

I couldn’t have asked for anything else with Erica because everything about working with her was perfect. She is what every couple deserves and needs on their wedding day. I am just hoping I can hire her again one day!

Sent on 05/22/2019

Derek Errigo · Married on 10/20/2018

The best decision we made.

From the very first time we spoke with Erica, we fell in love! Even though we were totally heartbroken that she was already booked for our wedding date, we felt so comfortable with and truly believed in Erica. We decided to take engagement photos with Erica and we were totally excited to book her associates, Maria and Megan, for our wedding!

Something I quickly learned was that when you book Erica for your wedding, you aren't only booking an amazing and kind photographer, but you are making a friend, who will be there for you EVERY SINGLE step of the way!

We definitely hit bumps in our wedding planning, especially when our wedding venue canceled on us only three months out from our wedding date! Having already secured all of our vendors, we were in complete panic mode. We had absolutely no idea what to do, so I texted Erica. Within twenty minutes (no exaggeration at all), Erica had suggested two possible venues, and after a few more hours, she found us even more available venues. Erica truly empathized with our difficult situation and worked so diligently to help us find a resolution. Through Erica and her contacts, we were able to secure our perfect wedding venue! I can honestly say that we would have been completely lost without her!

Erica's greatness does not end there! Even after securing an amazing new venue, we had wrinkles in our day, especially with scheduling, as our new venue was further away than originally expected. Erica helped us fix our timing and made sure everything would run seamlessly.

Not surprisingly at all, the day of the wedding came and Maria and Megan were amazing! Maria and Megan, like Erica, were so sweet, professional and of course, amazing photographers!!! Maria and Megan made sure to execute our wedding day schedules down to the minute! Even when the car for me and my dad ran late, Maria and Megan made sure to keep everything else on schedule. Maria and Megan were so great to work with! When I had questions, they had answers and we felt so comfortable to have them with us on our big day.

But to truly understand how amazing Erica is - she surprised us on our wedding day! Please remember, Erica shot another wedding all day (and was definitely EXHAUSTED) but went completely out of her way to be a part of our big day. As we cut our wedding cake, all of a sudden Erica was there with the biggest smile on her face and we knew our wedding day was complete and perfect!

And not that we were surprised, but we were beyond happy when we received our wedding photos (so quickly). The only problem we have is figuring out how to find enough space to display them all!!! We could not have been happier that Erica, Maria, and Megan were a part of our big day!

Erica was 100% the best decision we made! She is incredibly kind, extremely skilled at what she does, and cares deeply about each one of her client friends. We never second guessed our decision to book Erica, and specifically, her associates, Maria and Megan. After meeting Erica, we knew that if Erica chose these associates herself, they would be great. Maria and Megan were not only great but exceeded all of our expectations.

I wholeheartedly believe that we would not have had the wedding we did without Erica! Thank you Erica, Maria, and Megan for our making our wedding day perfect, and for giving us the best gift – our beautiful photos.

Sent on 02/05/2019
    Sweet Alice Photography 8

Kaila Lafalce · Married on 09/28/2018

LaFalce Wedding

Erica is such a pleasure to with! From the first email, she gave off so much positive energy! Instantly, we wanted to work with her! A couple weeks later was our engagement session and we were so nervous! We had no clue how to pose or how to "act natural" but Erica did that for us. Her comforting advice made it easy for us to warm up to the camera. We loved her so much we decided to book her for our wedding as well! She puts her heart and soul into her work. She focuses in on every detail and you can tell. It meant the world to us to have someone care just as much as we did about our day. She truly sees the magic in the moment. We will always look back on our special day and be so thankful for Sweet Alice Photography!

Sent on 10/18/2018