PO Box 3062, Poughkeepsie, NY 12603 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $5,000

About Sweet Alice Photography

Hey, I'm Erica!

When I’m not photographing freaking awesome people, you can find me sitting on the couch in my husband's pajama pants, drinking coffee, snuggling my kittens (Isaac + Pippin), and editing. Coffee and snuggles are my two primary love languages - just thought you should know.

I am known for my colorful, vibrant, playful, happy, and romantic images. If you’re laid back, full of joy, and more excited about your marriage than your wedding gown, we will probably be fast friends (although, I’m not gonna lie, wedding gowns are pretty rad).

Weddings are my happy place, even when it’s rainy as heck or hot as a firecracker. There is just something about two souls being tied together that gets me all sorts of twitterpated. Basically, weddings are my jammmmmm (you’ll hear me say this a lot - the jammmmmm phrase, I mean).

My favorite Netflix binges are The Office, Shameless, and Friday Night Lights. Clear eyes, full heart.

Speed date: I’m obsessed with Vermont, avocados, dark chocolate, and cats. Pinterest is only my friend for recipes. I’ll never get over the fact that I wasn’t born with red, curly hair (why can’t I just be Merida?). My favorite fair food is fried dough but I’m allergic to it - what kind of cruel joke is that? I didn’t study photography in college (gasp), but I did study music, and that kind of relates...right?

Oh, and I named this business after my first kitten, Alice, naturally.

“I just want to be friends. Plus a little extra. Also, I love you.” - Dwight Shrute

Follow Sweet Alice Photography on

zazzarinowedding 223 51 766778 1564580714

15 Reviews for Sweet Alice Photography

Christine Falco · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Beyond amazing

I do not know where to even begin when it comes to describing our phenomenal time with Erica. From the moment we booked, Erica was attentive, detail oriented, flexible with our crazy schedules, our biggest cheerleader and the best calmer of nerves. She is beyond organized and has the best advice on everything wedding oriented. We truly felt like we were her top priority from the moment we booked. To say we picked the best wedding photographer for us is an understatement. Our second shooter, Maria, was just as amazing. It felt as though we had known them both for years and we just had 2 old friends as photographers. Erica’s eye for the small details, photo locations, angles, lighting, her “fluffing” (when you get married, you’ll understand the term) has given us photographs we LOVE and will cherish forever. Also, Erica had sneak peeks to us the VERY NEXT DAY, who works that quickly?!?! Not only would I absolutely recommend Erica for a couple’s big day – I’d say HURRY UP, she books up quick!

Sent on 11/04/2019

Sweet Alice Photography's reply:

Ohhhhh, my kind and sweet Christine. You and Louis are just the best. Thank you for being so amazing! xoxo

Kimberly Misner · Married on 08/09/2020

Erica is the best!

I cannot say enough amazing things about Erica. It took me a while to write this review because I really can't put into words how wonderful Erica is. From the moment I met her I knew I had to have her photograph my wedding! Not only is she super talented but she is one of the kindest souls I ever met. From the engagement photo shoot to our wedding day everything with Erica ran so smoothly and she was such a pleasure to work with. When I told her I was still not set on a wedding venue she referred me to my venue and we instantly fell in love with it! She was there to help me with any wedding questions even those that were not photography related. The day of our wedding Erica made sure to get all of the photos I had on my list and her photos turned out even more beautiful than I could have envisioned. She even had sneak peeks for me the day after my wedding! She has such an eye for detail and you can see the passion she has for her photography through her work. When you work with Erica you aren't just hiring a photographer- you are gaining a friend. Erica is truly one of a kind and we are so lucky to have had her for our wedding! I loved working with Erica and couldn't imagine my wedding without her!

Sent on 12/02/2019

Sweet Alice Photography's reply:

Eeeeek, I just adore you! Thank you for being the most amazing, and just an absolute joy to be around. You are the best. xoxo

Stephanie Jimenez · Married on 08/07/2020

The Perfect Choice!!

Hiring Erica as our photographer is one of the best decisions we have ever made. She is an amazing person and an even better photographer. Our wedding pictures came out better than we could of imagined. She made working with her feel effortless. When we were nervous to take pictures for our engagement shoot she made us feel relaxed and comfortable.

We had to move our wedding due to the pandemic and Erica was nothing but flexible and supportive. Her knowledge of the wedding industry is invaluable and came in handy as we navigated the uncertainty around our wedding.

A kind and thoughtful person, you can feel the love Erica puts into every detail of her work. We feel blessed that she was a part of our wedding and highly recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer

Sent on 09/08/2020

My dearest Stephanie and Sean,
    Thank you so much for giving me such an honor in photographing your wedding! It was such a joy to support you during this journey! Sending many hugs! xoxo

• PO Box 3062 Poughkeepsie, NY, 12603 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Sweet Alice Photography)