Sweet Alice Photography

Most Popular Price $5,000
Availability Check your date

About Sweet Alice Photography

Hey, I'm Erica!

When I’m not photographing freaking awesome people, you can find me sitting on the couch in my husband's pajama pants, drinking coffee, snuggling my kittens (Isaac + Pippin), and editing. Coffee and snuggles are my two primary love languages - just thought you should know.

I am known for my colorful, vibrant, playful, happy, and romantic images. If you’re laid back, full of joy, and more excited about your marriage than your wedding gown, we will probably be fast friends (although, I’m not gonna lie, wedding gowns are pretty rad).

Weddings are my happy place, even when it’s rainy as heck or hot as a firecracker. There is just something about two souls being tied together that gets me all sorts of twitterpated. Basically, weddings are my jammmmmm (you’ll hear me say this a lot - the jammmmmm phrase, I mean).

My favorite Netflix binges are The Office, Shameless, and Friday Night Lights. Clear eyes, full heart.

Speed date: I’m obsessed with Vermont, avocados, dark chocolate, and cats. Pinterest is only my friend for recipes. I’ll never get over the fact that I wasn’t born with red, curly hair (why can’t I just be Merida?). My favorite fair food is fried dough but I’m allergic to it - what kind of cruel joke is that? I didn’t study photography in college (gasp), but I did study music, and that kind of relates...right?

Oh, and I named this business after my first kitten, Alice, naturally.

“I just want to be friends. Plus a little extra. Also, I love you.” - Dwight Shrute

Follow Sweet Alice Photography on

Sweet Alice Photography 6
Sweet Alice Photography 7
  • Terasa

Terasa · Married on 06/21/2019

There are not enough good things you can say to accurately describe how great of a service that Erica and her team at Sweet Alice provide. Early on after talking with Erica, we could see how attentive and personable she was, and how much she truly cared about making our day the most special it could possibly be. After a facetime call and a bunch of emails back and forth, we took the plunge, and could not be happier that we chose Erica.

We started with the engagement photo shoot that Erica offers as part of her package, which gave us a great opportunity to meet her and get comfortable in front of the camera with her. We would highly recommend taking advantage of this; Erica made us feel so comfortable and genuinely spent time during our time together getting to know all about us. Erica was very timely in getting those photos to us, and we had a great time viewing them and reliving the fun day we had with her.

We continued along over the next couple months trading emails and calls and texts with Erica to make sure everything was set for the big day. Her client portal was incredibly organized and easy to use, and she did a great job of checking in to coordinate anything and just mention that she was extremely excited to work with us at our wedding.

Erica showed up nice and early at our wedding to scope out the area and figure out where all the best shots could be taken, including the first look. She and Maria, one of her Sweet Alice Associates, were absolutely fantastic to work with on our wedding day. She again made us very comfortable during our pictures, and picked some amazing locations around the venue and town to shoot at. Erica even sent us a sneak peak of some pictures in the early hours of the morning!

Working with Erica over the past several months has been an incredible experience. She has an infectious personality and is insanely likable. Throughout this process, we have found not only the best photographer you could ask to take part in your special day, but a genuine friend to keep in touch with. Erica gets the highest of recommendations from us, you will not be disappointed if you choose her for your wedding!

Sent on 08/04/2019
  • Jonathan

Jonathan Ku · Married on 06/15/2019

Erica lives up to her company namesake, the Sweetest photographer you'll ever meet.

What can we say about Erica and her team that others haven’t said already? When we saw her portfolio it stood out tremendously from others, whether it’s the natural colors, lighting, or composition, we both knew she was one of the most skilled photographers we’d seen, and we knew we would love her to be our photographer. When we then went to her website and read a little bit more about her and her story, we both became wide eyed and knew this was definitely our photographer. Over the next few weeks/months, as we made facetime dates together, set up our engagement shoot, and finally met in person, we both knew not only would Erica be our photographer, she had become our friend as well.

Erica has a sweet disposition about her and is one of the nicest human beings you’ll ever get to talk to. She puts you at ease, makes the entire experience fun and very stress free – this is critical on one of the most stressful days of your life! She is excellent with communication and her customer portal has all kinds of information that you didn’t even know you needed, and which will guide you throughout the whole process. She is quick to get you sneak peaks right away, which is fantastic since we all want to share those shots with friends and family right away. And once she sends you the final product, you will be blown away by the natural feel to each photo and how she captured each moment perfectly.

Planning your wedding is already difficult enough - things go wrong, vendors don’t get back to you fast enough or are vague with their information – but working with Erica is a breath of fresh air! She stays in constant communication with you, is always available to answer questions or brainstorm ideas, and smooths the process over with ease. Plus, her positive nature is infectious and will rub off on you, especially on your wedding day. I’ve seen stressed out moms, bridesmaids, and a bride go from looking a bit overwhelmed to just beaming and glowing once she shows up and starts snapping away.

Erica lives up to her company’s namesake “Sweet Alice” because that’s what she is. The sweetest photographer (and person!) you’ll ever have the pleasure of working with. If you are considering hiring her for your wedding, take it from us – DO IT! It’ll be the easiest and one of the best wedding planning decisions you make!

Sent on 06/29/2019

Sweet Alice Photography's reply:

You and Christina are so amazing! Thank you for having me be a part of your big day - it was such a joy! xoxo
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 05/03/2019

Book Erica and your wedding will be perfect

Erica is the best in the business! Choosing her as our wedding photographer was the best decision we made. She made the whole process enjoyable, natural, and FUN!! She is truly a joy to work with. Since day one, we said that choosing Erica was the one thing we felt truly comfortable with and didn’t have a worry in the world. She made us feel like instant friends and that she would share in this journey with us, and not just be there day of. Coming from two people who are not fans of being in front of the camera, she made us feel extremely comfortable and natural. As a bride who is sometimes shy about the way she looks on camera, she made me feel like the most beautiful bride in the world. That is something I never knew I needed, but the way she made me feel on my wedding day was priceless and something I will always cherish.

In addition to her kind, spunky and witty personalities, her work exceeded our expectations. The time and effort she put into EVERY detail made us overjoyed. She has a true natural talent for photography and was able to capture every special moment that meant the world to us. Her communication was consistent, effective, and efficient. If you want the most authentic, unique, and fun photos in town, she is the lady for you.

I couldn’t have asked for anything else with Erica because everything about working with her was perfect. She is what every couple deserves and needs on their wedding day. I am just hoping I can hire her again one day!

Sent on 05/22/2019

Sweet Alice Photography's reply:

You are the MOST AMAZING EVER! Thank you for having me be a part of your special day. I loved every single second! xoxo

• PO Box 3062 Poughkeepsie, NY, 12603 See on map