Sweet Alice Photography

PO Box 3062, Poughkeepsie, NY 12603 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $5,000

About Sweet Alice Photography

Hey, I'm Erica!

When I’m not photographing freaking awesome people, you can find me sitting on the couch in my husband's pajama pants, drinking coffee, snuggling my kittens (Isaac + Pippin), and editing. Coffee and snuggles are my two primary love languages - just thought you should know.

I am known for my colorful, vibrant, playful, happy, and romantic images. If you’re laid back, full of joy, and more excited about your marriage than your wedding gown, we will probably be fast friends (although, I’m not gonna lie, wedding gowns are pretty rad).

Weddings are my happy place, even when it’s rainy as heck or hot as a firecracker. There is just something about two souls being tied together that gets me all sorts of twitterpated. Basically, weddings are my jammmmmm (you’ll hear me say this a lot - the jammmmmm phrase, I mean).

My favorite Netflix binges are The Office, Shameless, and Friday Night Lights. Clear eyes, full heart.

Speed date: I’m obsessed with Vermont, avocados, dark chocolate, and cats. Pinterest is only my friend for recipes. I’ll never get over the fact that I wasn’t born with red, curly hair (why can’t I just be Merida?). My favorite fair food is fried dough but I’m allergic to it - what kind of cruel joke is that? I didn’t study photography in college (gasp), but I did study music, and that kind of relates...right?

Oh, and I named this business after my first kitten, Alice, naturally.

“I just want to be friends. Plus a little extra. Also, I love you.” - Dwight Shrute

Follow Sweet Alice Photography on

Whitby Castle, Rye, NY

14 Reviews for Sweet Alice Photography

Christine Falco · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Beyond amazing

I do not know where to even begin when it comes to describing our phenomenal time with Erica. From the moment we booked, Erica was attentive, detail oriented, flexible with our crazy schedules, our biggest cheerleader and the best calmer of nerves. She is beyond organized and has the best advice on everything wedding oriented. We truly felt like we were her top priority from the moment we booked. To say we picked the best wedding photographer for us is an understatement. Our second shooter, Maria, was just as amazing. It felt as though we had known them both for years and we just had 2 old friends as photographers. Erica’s eye for the small details, photo locations, angles, lighting, her “fluffing” (when you get married, you’ll understand the term) has given us photographs we LOVE and will cherish forever. Also, Erica had sneak peeks to us the VERY NEXT DAY, who works that quickly?!?! Not only would I absolutely recommend Erica for a couple’s big day – I’d say HURRY UP, she books up quick!

Sent on 11/04/2019

Sweet Alice Photography's reply:

Ohhhhh, my kind and sweet Christine. You and Louis are just the best. Thank you for being so amazing! xoxo

Kimberly Misner · Getting married on 08/09/2020

Erica is the best!

I cannot say enough amazing things about Erica. It took me a while to write this review because I really can't put into words how wonderful Erica is. From the moment I met her I knew I had to have her photograph my wedding! Not only is she super talented but she is one of the kindest souls I ever met. From the engagement photo shoot to our wedding day everything with Erica ran so smoothly and she was such a pleasure to work with. When I told her I was still not set on a wedding venue she referred me to my venue and we instantly fell in love with it! She was there to help me with any wedding questions even those that were not photography related. The day of our wedding Erica made sure to get all of the photos I had on my list and her photos turned out even more beautiful than I could have envisioned. She even had sneak peeks for me the day after my wedding! She has such an eye for detail and you can see the passion she has for her photography through her work. When you work with Erica you aren't just hiring a photographer- you are gaining a friend. Erica is truly one of a kind and we are so lucky to have had her for our wedding! I loved working with Erica and couldn't imagine my wedding without her!

Sent on 12/02/2019

Sweet Alice Photography's reply:

Eeeeek, I just adore you! Thank you for being the most amazing, and just an absolute joy to be around. You are the best. xoxo
  • Kristine

Kristine · Married on 10/19/2019

Best part of our wedding - AMAZING & FLAWLESS

Where do I start, ERICA is AMAZING. From my first facetime call with her, I knew I HAD to have Erica a part of our wedding day one way or another. After my call my husband was like wow you sound like you are friends already – and it was true! Instant connection ! We wanted our wedding full of good vibes, great people and positivity and we knew Erica would make it even more special. Erica is a professional at what she does, but not only that, she is one of the most amazing, kind, caring, loving, thoughtful people I have ever met. She is one of those people that has so much passion in everything she does and spreads positivity and love wherever she goes. Erica was so responsive, organized and fun to work with throughout the whole process, and I am so thankful we had her. She felt like a close friend that I have known forever. Erica is one special person and really excels in her craft.

When my husband and I first met Erica at our engagement shoot, we were like wow this girl is so cool! She made taking picture so easy (which can be awkward) and the pictures were FLAWLESS. She really captured who we are as a couple. After the engagement shoot, we couldn’t be more excited for having her for our wedding day. Erica also came to our walk-through meeting at our venue Crested Hen Farms and she really helped us envision the day and gave us the visuals of where the best photos would be and helped pan out our timeline. AND she brought my whole family Dunkin’ Donuts, how cool and thoughtful is she?!? Oh yea and right before the wedding she sent us a Starbucks gift card to enjoy a small coffee break together, so amazing. It’s the little things in life that matter the most, and Erica captures that essence to a tee.

On our wedding day Erica and Melinda, one of her Sweet Alice associates, were so fun and caring to work with. She found the most amazing locations to take pictures at our venue and I may be biased, but I think we had the BEST wedding photos ever! Erica really caterers to YOU and what YOU want, and your wedding day should be all about YOU. Erica prepared ahead of time all the details and shots I wanted prior to our day which made everything run so smoothly. She made everyone in our family so comfortable with taking pictures and captured such special moments that I will treasure for the rest of my life. Our family and friends continued to compliment how nice Erica and Melinda were and after seeing the pictures everyone was in awe how amazing everything came out. I couldn’t be more thankful and blessed for my wedding day and having Erica a part of that made it better. Do not question booking Erica – you will be thankful you did!!! Thank you Erica for everything and making our day so special!

Sent on 12/04/2019

• PO Box 3062 Poughkeepsie, NY, 12603 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Sweet Alice Photography)