Kmissy Makeup

Walden, NY View map

Alana P. Married on 09/26/2020

Kim is the best!

Kim at KMissy Makeup is the absolutle sweetest person and best makeup artist around. I was obsessed with my wedding day makeup. The airbrush feels so light and looks incredibly natural. My lashes were amazing and everythind stayed all night (thorugh tears and sweat and lots of dancing!) She is such a pleasure to work with and makes everyone feel so comfortable. I highly recommend hiring her for your special day. You will not be disappointed!
    Kerry S. Married on 10/13/2019

The best!

There are not enough kind words to describe Kim!! I feel like Kim was both my makeup artist and psychologist the morning of my wedding (lol - she dealt with a very stressed out bride (me) in the best way!). She is the sweetest woman on the face of the Earth! I was having a very stressful and overwhelming wedding morning, but once I sat in front of her and she got going on my makeup, she knew just what to say to calm me down, made sure I ate, made me feel so beautiful, and got me so looking forward to getting married!! She felt like another friend in the room with me!
    And of course she did a PHENOMENAL job with our makeup! She did mine, my mom's, and my bridesmaids'. We all truly looked flawless! She knew exactly how to glam us up without overdoing it - it was amazing! Not only did we look good in that moment, it lasted the ENTIRE night! Didn't have to touch it up at all! It even lasted through the entire next day for one of my bridesmaids who didn't wash her face that night!
    I truly cannot put into words how much I appreciated and loved Kim for everything she did for me the morning of my wedding - she really saved my morning and I can't thank her enough for that!
    I could go on and on about Kim..
    I would recommend Kim to anyone and everyone!! For her makeup/beauty skills AND personality! She is truly professional and sweet all around. Could not have been happier with her!
  • Bridget
    Bridget Married on 09/14/2019

Kim is the BEST!

Professional and very personable! I am not someone who normally wears much makeup and Kim helped me create a look and made me feel comfortable throughout the whole process Kim also did the makeup for my girls and mom and they all loved her! She made the morning of my wedding an absolute blast with her bubbly personality. I am also so pleased to say that my makeup looked untouched even after getting down-poured on during our outdoor ceremony. I could not recommend her enough!

Walden, NY, 12586
Location of (Kmissy Makeup)

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding