$3,000

Civil (1)
Destination (1)
Non-Religious (1)
Religious (1)

"Oh My Occasions" you have out done yourself!!! Amber is on top of her game and simple amazing and worth EVERY penny! She knows the wedding industry inside and out, and helped us select an incredible set of vendors for our wedding. We had no idea where to start and she made our dream wedding come to life and every detail was PERFECT . She keeps things on track which was a HUGE stress relief since we have a relatively large wedding with lots of moving parts, and Amber handled them all without any issue, making sure that we and our guests have the best possible time. Every time I got stressed, amber took over. We really appreciated everything she and her team has done. Thank you, Amber!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Destination, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

As we all know the groom of the wedding typically does not really know what is happening throughout the whole process. And my now husband even to said after everything was done and I arrived at the venue ready to walk and I was amazing at the countless hours and thousands of details that had to be done which gave me a whole new respect. Me being the bride she made my dreams become a reality, while making it easy. Along the way many people asked me "aren't you ready for the process to be done? It's so stressful the only day that is fun is the day of the wedding, and some times that day isn't even worth it." And every time they would say that it really made me wonder, how? I literally never had to worry about anything, all I did was tell her my vision, budget, goals, yes or no answers and any thoughts I had about anything and with that she worked MAGIC. We got endless compliments on what a great job Amber did and how fun/beautiful/classy our wedding was. My husband was hesitant about having a wedding at all at first but now, we can't thank her and her team enough because it was truly a night we will never forget or ever top. Amber completely exceeded our expectations and it was a night to remember.

Profile Picture Chelsea , 12/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

It was such a pleasure working with Amber. I was the groom for a wedding editorial that we shot here in Miami at the ONE Hotel and everything was organized to perfection. Plus she made me and the "bride", my actual girlfriend, incredibly comfortable through the entire process. She is just a lovely person to work with who is attentive and passionate for her work!

Profile Picture Karl, 9/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Dress & Attire, Jewelry, Officiant, Photography, Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Oh My! Occasions Pricing

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1512859787 194fb17303b55c1b dsc 7857

LAW ENFORCEMENT

$1,500.00 Value | Promo Code: THINBLUELOVE
We appreciate those who wear a badge or are fighting for our freedom. We are proud to offer active duty military or law enforcement discounts.
Available to the first 50 couples
#WW61ba623c1d13e309

5 ENDORSEMENTS
Oh My! Occasions is a delight to work with. We love to work with organized and efficient planners and Amber is both. She is on time during the entire event and takes care of every detail so that the couple can truly enjoy the evening. Please make sure you always hire a professional to oversee your wedding day and make sure it's Oh My! Occasions. We highly recommend them and their amazing staff.

We had the incredible pleasure of working with Amber and her Oh My! Occasions team this past weekend and we can honestly say that she is amazing at what she does. As a wedding planner, she goes above and beyond for her clients, nothing went anywhere out of place and every detail was purposely planned and perfectly executed. As a fellow business owner, she shows exemplary professionalism and dedication in every area from being extremely knowledgeable in what she does to having such a caring heart for us and our company. In our opinion, Amber's attention to all the vendors at the wedding we worked at was great and we were all very well taken care of from start to finish. She was always on top of everything and was frequently checking up on us to see if there was anything we needed! We definitely appreciated how organized she was, even before the wedding, providing us with a detailed and specific timeline that was adhered to on the actual wedding day - that was SO GREAT for us! All in all, Amber is fantastic at what she does and we honestly cannot wait to get another chance to work with her and her team! We highly recommend Oh My! Occasions for any bride or couple that is looking for someone to take care of their wedding day: Amber is by far the best!

As a wedding photographer for over 30 years, I find myself working with many creative, talented professionals! I recently had the pleasure of working with Amber Molidor of Oh My Occasions! From the moment we connected regarding an upcoming wedding I was impressed with her respect for my input into the wedding day timeline and I loved the way she has on paperwork the words "OH MY ....(followed by the married name of the couple) a wonderful personal touch! By the time the wedding day arrived, trust between us was so established that she allowed me to do what i do ~ tell a great story ~ she kept me in the loop with updates to what was next...a special dance, toasts, cake cutting and a great la hora loca. Not only was she so hands on with all the professionals with respect to their craft...she did so with such a positive can do attitude to assure all involved that the wedded couples vision of a perfect wedding went off without a hitch! And it did! I loved the fact that she stayed to the very end, making sure that everything was properly taken care of! A true professional with a great flair for organization with a smile...I can't wait to work with Oh My Occasions again!

We here at Junior's highly recommend Oh My! Occasions due to her high standards and flawless natural ability to take care and coordinate every detail not only for the Bridal couple and family but the vendors involved. It's extremely pleasant to work with The Oh My! Occasions Team. You'll be very satisfied beyond expectations...

Being a wedding professional myself, I have an inside look into what goes on behind the scenes and have an understanding of what needs to get done for a smooth day. I have worked with many wedding planners, but Amber from Oh My! brings something to the table that I have yet to see. She thinks of everything and is steps ahead of the timeline to ensure the bride is never stressed and the day goes by seamlessly. I whole heartedly recommend this vendor to all brides.

Events