Hollywood, FL 33026 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Oh My! Occasions

"Embracing your unique story and bringing your vision to life"

Oh My Occasions® specializes in one-of-a-kind events that reflect who you are. We take a personalized approach to wedding planning. The Oh My Occasions® team prides ourselves on the relationships formed with our couples to ensure you receive detailed designs and vetted recommendations to fit your personality and style. We exclusively work with couples who are excited about getting married, those that love to have fun, couples who understand the importance of a wedding planner, and trust us to make their wedding day unforgettable. Oh My Occasions® believes in embracing the elements that make your love story so special. With your happiness and seamless wedding at the height of our priorities, we promise to provide you with a wedding that sets your occasion apart from any others. We work with the best vendors in South Florida to create an unforgettable occasion. Owned and operated by Amber, a Chicago native, you'll be provided with 5 star Midwest hospitality and a luxury planning experience.

Follow Oh My! Occasions on

36 Reviews for Oh My! Occasions

• Nicole

Nicole Diep · Getting married on 06/01/2021

A Must For ALL Brides

Where do I begin! Amber and her team made our wedding planning process, which can be very stressful, extremely enjoyable and EASY! With her expertise, she very quickly envisioned the wedding of my dreams and helped bring it to life through vendors that perfectly captured my style and vision. I don't know how the day would have gone without her and her team, from sewing unexpected holes to being ready with mouth wash, floss and toothpaste (because I am crazy) just minutes before walking down the aisle I cant say thank you enough. If you're looking to actually enjoy the wedding planning process and make all your dreams a reality Amber is a MUST.

Sent on 01/21/2020
  • Marissa

marissa a · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Best wedding ever!

If you need a day of coordinator for your wedding, look no further than Amber. I planned my wedding from Texas and knew I needed help from someone local. I booked the package where Amber and her team are supposed to started organizing your vendors etc a few months out from your wedding but I got much more than that. From day one, Amber let me know she was there to help me through the rest of my planning process. I learned during wedding planning that I am a bit of a control freak and Amber was perfect for me to bounce ideas off of and help me choose things if I was on the fence. Amber let me know she would be on maternity leave during my wedding and had a handful of ambassadors at my disposal. All of them were amazing! With that said, even up to the day, Amber was texting and emailing me making sure everything was good to go and armed her team with everything they needed to execute - to be honest, she never wasn't there to help even while she was supposed to take it easy with the baby on the way! I can't speak more highly of all of the ambassadors that helped that day. Gina was absolutely amazing and Jennifer & Jessica were also so sweet and helpful! It was truly an amazing day and I can't imagine having that wedding without all of their help and support!

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • F

Fernanda Serpa · Married on 02/22/2020

Fernanda S

Amber and her team (Jennifer, Jessica and Jovana) were so incredible and we are so happy we decided to hire them. She helped us plan our entire wedding from the very beginning, and was essential in helping us choose our design, entertainment, florals, and all other vendors – always answering the hundreds of emails we sent her way in a timely manner. On the day of the actual wedding, I was shocked that I wasn’t nervous at all about the logistics, even though we had to move our ceremony indoors due to the wind. I had full confidence that Amber and her team were going to make our ceremony space look amazing, and they definitely delivered. Every detail was taken care of, and we were both able to fully enjoy our day and our party without worrying about the timeline or coordinating with our vendors. Amber and her team were extremely attentive, making sure we had drinks, appetizers, dinner, and desserts separated for us so we didn’t forget to eat. She even sewed my dress strap back on after it ripped later on in the party! I definitely recommend hiring a wedding planner and I HIGHLY recommend that the wedding planner be Oh My Occasions!

Sent on 03/10/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Oh My! Occasions FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2500
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 5500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 10500
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 350
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Oh My! Occasions 1
    LAW ENFORCEMENT
    We appreciate those who wear a badge or are fighting for our freedom. We are proud to offer active duty military or law enforcement discounts.

• Blue Orchid Events & Design Wedding Planners

Beyond amazing... Amber is incredibly attentive to her clients and makes everyone around her feel at ease due to being 5 steps ahead in organizing her events.

• Unique Design Studios Wedding Photographers

Oh My! Occasions is a delight to work with. We love to work with organized and efficient planners and Amber is both. She is on time during the entire event and takes care of every detail so that the couple can truly enjoy the evening. Please make sure you always hire a professional to oversee your wedding day and make sure it's Oh My! Occasions. We highly recommend them and their amazing staff.

• Colors of Grace (Film + Photography)
    Colors of Grace (Film + Photography) Wedding Photographers

We had the incredible pleasure of working with Amber and her Oh My! Occasions team this past weekend and we can honestly say that she is amazing at what she does. As a wedding planner, she goes above and beyond for her clients, nothing went anywhere out of place and every detail was purposely planned and perfectly executed. As a fellow business owner, she shows exemplary professionalism and dedication in every area from being extremely knowledgeable in what she does to having such a caring heart for us and our company. In our opinion, Amber's attention to all the vendors at the wedding we worked at was great and we were all very well taken care of from start to finish. She was always on top of everything and was frequently checking up on us to see if there was anything we needed! We definitely appreciated how organized she was, even before the wedding, providing us with a detailed and specific timeline that was adhered to on the actual wedding day - that was SO GREAT for us! All in all, Amber is fantastic at what she does and we honestly cannot wait to get another chance to work with her and her team! We highly recommend Oh My! Occasions for any bride or couple that is looking for someone to take care of their wedding day: Amber is by far the best!

• Hollywood, Florida, 33026 See on map
    Location of (Oh My! Occasions)