Hollywood, FL 33026 Map · Phone number

screen shot 2015 06 09 at 8 05 02 am
beautyandbeast0331

19 Reviews for Oh My! Occasions

Amanda · Married on 10/11/2018

"Oh My Occasions" you have out done yourself!!! Amber is on top of her game and simple amazing and worth EVERY penny! She knows the wedding industry inside and out, and helped us select an incredible set of vendors for our wedding. We had no idea where to start and she made our dream wedding come to life and every detail was PERFECT . She keeps things on track which was a HUGE stress relief since we have a relatively large wedding with lots of moving parts, and Amber handled them all without any issue, making sure that we and our guests have the best possible time. Every time I got stressed, amber took over. We really appreciated everything she and her team has done. Thank you, Amber!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Oh My! Occasions's reply:

Thank you for your sweet review! We aim to make all our brides have a stress-free planning process and are so glad you experienced total relaxation. Thanks for trusting us with your big day!

Linda · Married on 07/14/2018

AMBER! You are a lifesaver. We needed a planner to help us with the wedding design along with finding a venue and all our vendors to fit our budget. Amber recommended the best vendors- we seriously had the perfect wedding team and our day could not have been better. Amber is worth every single cent. She has become our friend and we trusted every recommendation she gave to us. We had no idea what colors or decor to choose and she sketched out everything to give us a visual. She sent us samples of linens and went to our meetings to help us make the best and most informed decisions. Hire Oh my occasions to ensure your wedding planning is totally stress-free and enjoyable!!!! We love Amber and her day of team

Melissa · Married on 04/22/2018

Amber was amazing! I didn’t have to worry about a single thing for my wedding. Oh my occasions planned everything from recommending our vendors and helping with contracts to designing our wedding theme. Amber was so sweet and professional and really cared about making our day special and one of a kind. We are so happy we hired a planner!

Award

Oh My! Occasions FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 5,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 80.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Oh My! Occasions 1
    LAW ENFORCEMENT
    We appreciate those who wear a badge or are fighting for our freedom. We are proud to offer active duty military or law enforcement discounts.

• Blue Orchid Events & Design
    Blue Orchid Events & Design Wedding Planners

Beyond amazing... Amber is incredibly attentive to her clients and makes everyone around her feel at ease due to being 5 steps ahead in organizing her events.

• Unique Design Studios
    Unique Design Studios Wedding Photographers

Oh My! Occasions is a delight to work with. We love to work with organized and efficient planners and Amber is both. She is on time during the entire event and takes care of every detail so that the couple can truly enjoy the evening. Please make sure you always hire a professional to oversee your wedding day and make sure it's Oh My! Occasions. We highly recommend them and their amazing staff.

• Colors of Grace (Film + Photography)
    Colors of Grace (Film + Photography) Wedding Photographers

We had the incredible pleasure of working with Amber and her Oh My! Occasions team this past weekend and we can honestly say that she is amazing at what she does. As a wedding planner, she goes above and beyond for her clients, nothing went anywhere out of place and every detail was purposely planned and perfectly executed. As a fellow business owner, she shows exemplary professionalism and dedication in every area from being extremely knowledgeable in what she does to having such a caring heart for us and our company. In our opinion, Amber's attention to all the vendors at the wedding we worked at was great and we were all very well taken care of from start to finish. She was always on top of everything and was frequently checking up on us to see if there was anything we needed! We definitely appreciated how organized she was, even before the wedding, providing us with a detailed and specific timeline that was adhered to on the actual wedding day - that was SO GREAT for us! All in all, Amber is fantastic at what she does and we honestly cannot wait to get another chance to work with her and her team! We highly recommend Oh My! Occasions for any bride or couple that is looking for someone to take care of their wedding day: Amber is by far the best!

• Hollywood, FL 33026 See on map