Hollywood, FL 33026 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Oh My! Occasions

"Embracing your unique story and bringing your vision to life"

Oh My Occasions® specializes in one-of-a-kind events that reflect who you are. We take a personalized approach to wedding planning. The Oh My Occasions® team prides ourselves on the relationships formed with our couples to ensure you receive detailed designs and vetted recommendations to fit your personality and style. We exclusively work with couples who are excited about getting married, those that love to have fun, couples who understand the importance of a wedding planner, and trust us to make their wedding day unforgettable. Oh My Occasions® believes in embracing the elements that make your love story so special. With your happiness and seamless wedding at the height of our priorities, we promise to provide you with a wedding that sets your occasion apart from any others. We work with the best vendors in South Florida to create an unforgettable occasion. Owned and operated by Amber, a Chicago native, you'll be provided with 5 star Midwest hospitality and a luxury planning experience.

Follow Oh My! Occasions on

Oh My! Occasions 5
Oh My! Occasions 6
Oh My! Occasions 7

meghan · Married on 07/20/2019

Best Wedding Planning Team!!

Amber and her team are 100% perfection! I truly can’t say enough good things about the ladies at Oh My Occasions. Their organization, professionalism and attention to detail is unparalleled. Amber was always so quick to answer all of my questions (even after hours and over the weekend) and is thorough and detailed in all of her responses. On the day of our wedding I was able to truly enjoy the day and be present with my friends and family because I had complete faith that Amber and her team had everything covered. From the moment they arrived on our wedding day, one of her team members Jessica did not leave my side. At the end of the night Amber coordinated delivery of all of our items to our suite and stored decorations with the hotel, they take care of everything so you don’t even have to think about it! They made everything so seamless and helped put together the best day of our lives!

Sent on 07/22/2019
  • Camille

Camille · Married on 03/09/2019

Best. Decision. Ever.

Bringing on Amber as our 2-month/day of coordinator was the best decision we could have ever made for our big day. My florist recommended Oh My Occasions and when Amber returned my inquiry in record speed, I was immediately impressed. She has proven to be exceptionally professional, knowledgable, and above all just an awesome human being! Her calming reassurance allowed us to fully enjoy and be present on our wedding day. Forever grateful to the Oh My Occasions team!!

Sent on 03/21/2019

G Cohen · Married on 03/09/2019

Money well spent.

Amber and her team of Oh My Occasions was instrumental in executing the perfect wedding day for our daughter and her now husband. If there is 1 thing you should definitely put your money into, and that would be a wedding coordinator. Everything was on time, and there was 1 glitch that was handled quickly and without our knowledge until after the wedding. She was responsive and assuring every step of the way. If we were to do it again, I think we would have hired her from the beginning instead of 3 months prior. She had a lot of insight and great ideas.

Sent on 03/31/2019
    Oh My! Occasions 8

Oh My! Occasions FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 5,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 80.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Oh My! Occasions 1
    LAW ENFORCEMENT
    We appreciate those who wear a badge or are fighting for our freedom. We are proud to offer active duty military or law enforcement discounts.

• Blue Orchid Events & Design
    Blue Orchid Events & Design Wedding Planners

Beyond amazing... Amber is incredibly attentive to her clients and makes everyone around her feel at ease due to being 5 steps ahead in organizing her events.

• Unique Design Studios
    Unique Design Studios Wedding Photographers

Oh My! Occasions is a delight to work with. We love to work with organized and efficient planners and Amber is both. She is on time during the entire event and takes care of every detail so that the couple can truly enjoy the evening. Please make sure you always hire a professional to oversee your wedding day and make sure it's Oh My! Occasions. We highly recommend them and their amazing staff.

• Colors of Grace (Film + Photography)
    Colors of Grace (Film + Photography) Wedding Photographers

We had the incredible pleasure of working with Amber and her Oh My! Occasions team this past weekend and we can honestly say that she is amazing at what she does. As a wedding planner, she goes above and beyond for her clients, nothing went anywhere out of place and every detail was purposely planned and perfectly executed. As a fellow business owner, she shows exemplary professionalism and dedication in every area from being extremely knowledgeable in what she does to having such a caring heart for us and our company. In our opinion, Amber's attention to all the vendors at the wedding we worked at was great and we were all very well taken care of from start to finish. She was always on top of everything and was frequently checking up on us to see if there was anything we needed! We definitely appreciated how organized she was, even before the wedding, providing us with a detailed and specific timeline that was adhered to on the actual wedding day - that was SO GREAT for us! All in all, Amber is fantastic at what she does and we honestly cannot wait to get another chance to work with her and her team! We highly recommend Oh My! Occasions for any bride or couple that is looking for someone to take care of their wedding day: Amber is by far the best!

• Hollywood, Florida, 33026 See on map