Hollywood, FL 33026 Map · Phone number
Package Price $3,000
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About Oh My! Occasions

"Embracing your unique story and bringing your vision to life"

Oh My Occasions® specializes in one-of-a-kind events that reflect who you are. We take a personalized approach to wedding planning. The Oh My Occasions® team prides ourselves on the relationships formed with our couples to ensure you receive detailed designs and vetted recommendations to fit your personality and style. We exclusively work with couples who are excited about getting married, those that love to have fun, couples who understand the importance of a wedding planner, and trust us to make their wedding day unforgettable. Oh My Occasions® believes in embracing the elements that make your love story so special. With your happiness and seamless wedding at the height of our priorities, we promise to provide you with a wedding that sets your occasion apart from any others. We work with the best vendors in South Florida to create an unforgettable occasion. Owned and operated by Amber, a Chicago native, you'll be provided with 5 star Midwest hospitality and a luxury planning experience.

Follow Oh My! Occasions on

1 User photo

Oh My! Occasions 1
  • Shelly

Shelly Miller · Married on 11/24/2018

I can't say enough good things!!

Amber was amazing from day one! Incredibly organized and always on top of every detail. She sent me monthly reminders to keep my planning on track even before it was her turn to take over. I would have paid 4x more because she was incredible. She has different planning packages available and will work with you to meet your individual planning needs and budget. Having her in charge allowed me to be completely care free and able to enjoy my special day. I have already recommended her to all of my friends who are getting married, and can't say enough good things about her and her team!

Sent on 11/29/2018

Oh My! Occasions's reply:

Shelly, it was SO much fun helping to plan yours and Isaac's special day. Thank you for trusting the Oh My Occasions team to handle all the details so that you could relax! I miss working with you already! Can we have a vow renewal soon?!

Dianela · Married on 11/23/2018

Amber will make you say OH MY!

To put into a few simple words how amazing Amber is would not even begin to do her justice. We knew she was the one (to plan the wedding!) immediately after we received her very first email with availability and packages. We loved all the personal touches she took the time to include, from our names on the information package to even a picture of our venue. Keep in mind that this was an inquiry type of communication only, wayyyyy before we even discussed going forward with the contract, and it mesmerized us that she took the time from her busy schedule to add personal touches to that. Another one of Amber’s infinite amazing qualities was how incredibly fast she responded to our questions; it really made us wonder if she had an army of Amber clones working with her. My husband (oh my!) and I are both accountants with Type A personalities, so you can already imagine how insane our emails must have always been (they sometimes included Excel spreadsheets…), and Amber conquered them with ease, bullet point by bullet point. As if it could get even better, the planning tools Amber uses for seating charts, floor plans, notes, to do’s, etc. are out of this world. They are extremely easy to use, and saved us a lot of time and headaches. We assigned tables and also specific seats to each guests, and with the seating chart tool it was a breeze. The checklists and to do’s really helped keep us on track, as they were very detailed, and, you bet, tailored to us specifically. We loved how organized, energized, and professional she always was. She always made us feel like we were her top priority, and even though we selected the partial planning package, she sent us monthly reminders and was extremely generous with offering her wisdom and knowledge way before it was her turn to officially take over. By the time we met her in person, we felt like we were long time friends; and this made us feel extremely comfortable leading up to our big day. Amber went above and beyond every step of the way to make sure our dream wedding, not only became a reality, but surpassed our expectations. We would be honored (and can’t wait!) to work with Amber again! Too soon for a vow renewal?

Kyle Molidor · Married on 10/27/2018

Absolutely amazing

If we could give Amber and the Oh My Occasions team more than 5 stars we would. It was THE best decision to go with Amber and the Oh My Occasions team. She is so sweet, super easy to talk to and extremely attentive. She handled ALL the communication with all our vendors/venue and was the main point of contact. We can't stress enough how extremely professional and organized she was/is. We also can't stress enough how important having a wedding planner was in general! Amber made sure we stayed on schedule and created an AMAZING personalized checklist that sent you emails to remind you when something was "due". She was seriously our right hand and go-to during wedding planning. On the day of the wedding, Amber made sure everything was executed perfectly and that the day flowed smoothly with everyone staying on time with hair/makeup, first look photos, getting all the groomsmen/bridal party dressed and ready, bridal party pictures, family pictures, all the way to the ceremony & reception. We didn't have to stress one bit on our wedding day. My wife and I were able to enjoy, and we had such an amazing time!

Sent on 11/29/2018

Oh My! Occasions's reply:

Kyle, you and Whitnee hold a very special place in our hearts! It's great to hear a groom's point of view during the planning process and we're so grateful that you chose us to design and plan your wedding! I'm so glad you were able to fully enjoy your day, stress-free!

Oh My! Occasions FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 5,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 80.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Oh My! Occasions 1
    LAW ENFORCEMENT
    We appreciate those who wear a badge or are fighting for our freedom. We are proud to offer active duty military or law enforcement discounts.

• Blue Orchid Events & Design
    Blue Orchid Events & Design Wedding Planners

Beyond amazing... Amber is incredibly attentive to her clients and makes everyone around her feel at ease due to being 5 steps ahead in organizing her events.

• Unique Design Studios
    Unique Design Studios Wedding Photographers

Oh My! Occasions is a delight to work with. We love to work with organized and efficient planners and Amber is both. She is on time during the entire event and takes care of every detail so that the couple can truly enjoy the evening. Please make sure you always hire a professional to oversee your wedding day and make sure it's Oh My! Occasions. We highly recommend them and their amazing staff.

• Colors of Grace (Film + Photography)
    Colors of Grace (Film + Photography) Wedding Photographers

We had the incredible pleasure of working with Amber and her Oh My! Occasions team this past weekend and we can honestly say that she is amazing at what she does. As a wedding planner, she goes above and beyond for her clients, nothing went anywhere out of place and every detail was purposely planned and perfectly executed. As a fellow business owner, she shows exemplary professionalism and dedication in every area from being extremely knowledgeable in what she does to having such a caring heart for us and our company. In our opinion, Amber's attention to all the vendors at the wedding we worked at was great and we were all very well taken care of from start to finish. She was always on top of everything and was frequently checking up on us to see if there was anything we needed! We definitely appreciated how organized she was, even before the wedding, providing us with a detailed and specific timeline that was adhered to on the actual wedding day - that was SO GREAT for us! All in all, Amber is fantastic at what she does and we honestly cannot wait to get another chance to work with her and her team! We highly recommend Oh My! Occasions for any bride or couple that is looking for someone to take care of their wedding day: Amber is by far the best!

• Hollywood, Florida, FL 33026 See on map