Octavio Montes

Cancun, Cancun, MX MX 77500 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Octavio Montes

I am a photographer dedicated to capture feeling and emotions, worried about every moment during the celebration. In my pictures you will find all happiness that comes with your big date.

Photography is my pasion and not my work, Photography is relaxation and enjoyable moments, I love photographing people.

I am normally with a second photographer to have more points of view during the same scene, as long as being in diferent spots at the same time.

Printing love forever.

Octavio Montes

7 Reviews for Octavio Montes

• I

isha · Married on 04/15/2017

Octavio Montes and his team were our photographers and videographers for our wedding day. We are so happy we chose them. From the beginning, octavio was so responsive to our questions and planning process, we let him know what we were looking for during our special day and gave us concrete information. When the day came, they were professional from the beginning till end. They we very organized, and most of all, captured amazing photos of myself and my husband. We were so excited and satisfied with the photos, they captured artistic photos and excellent background. The videos were just as amazing. We are happy we chose them and encourage other to choose them for their special day! Thanks Octavio to you and the rest of your team!
    - Isha Kothari, Chirag Patel

Sent on 11/09/2017

NADIA · Married on 01/07/2017

While researching wedding photographers, I often found it troubling to find one company who could do videography and photography. Many Mexico resorts try to influence you to book with their approved vendor, however, those vendors are usually not the best and not the most affordable.

With just a little bit of research, I was able to find Octavio Montes. He offers both videography and photography packages for affordable pricing. Octavio also sent us a detailed packet with questions about photography style, music for the DVD, etc.

I would take your time and do plenty of research and I believe you will see that Octavio Montes is an excellent choice.

Sent on 11/21/2016

Octavio Montes FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 350.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,310.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Trash The Dress, Video, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Negatives, Prints, Save the Date

1 Wedding Deal & Discount