Ocken Photography

Oak Park, IL View map
$4,200 Most Popular Price

$4,200 Most Popular Price

We so get it—there are a lot of choices. It feels impossible sometimes to find your perfect wedding photographer. But we can give you a hint: It’s amazing how many times we've heard, “I wish you’d been our photographer.”

Please know we are here help you. We’ve been on your side for more than 20 years. Together, we will make your wedding the most incredible day—keeping everything running smoothly and capturing all the details, connections, and emotions. This ease and joy will set your day apart from all the others as we create pictures you’ll be thrilled to share for years to come.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,450

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations
Save the Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,200

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Digital Files
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints

4.7

• Susan
    Susan K. Married on 05/25/2019

Ocken Photography is the BEST!

I could not recommend Chris' work more more - not only did the pictures turn out even better than I could have hoped, but he and his assistant Mona were delightful to have with us on our special day.
    Rachel Married on 03/31/2018

Ocken Photography: A Family Tradition

My oldest sister had Chris photograph her wedding, I managed to snag him for my wedding, and now my little sister has hired him for her wedding. Chris Ocken is professional, fun, engaged, focused, and has an incredible eye. We absolutely love the photos and couldn't be happier with his work! He had tons of fun ideas for pictures during our first look and around the venue. He managed to capture some incredible moments of our dog as well! Especially if you've put a lot of work into your wedding, you want someone who will capture all the details and the special moments. Ocken Photography will do that for you -- that's why we keep going back! Wouldn't trust anyone else to capture our most special moments. Thank you Chris and Mona!!
    Bailey Married on 11/11/2017
    Bob and Chris were absolutely amazing! They are very flexible and quick to respond to emails. The pictures they take are stunning and capture the most intimate details. They are very personable. They made the rehearsal dinner and the wedding day so much fun. They went above and beyond to make sure the weekend was perfect. Their energy is awesome! They easily meshed with our families like they were apart it of from day one! I will definitely use Ocken Photography again!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Pricing

Smiling Toad Productions Smiling Toad Productions Wedding Videographers

If you choose Chris, you will NOT be disappointed! He knows all the best locations around town and has the experience to capture them with you perfectly :)

A Stem Above A Stem Above Wedding Florists

Chris, Jen, and the Ocken Gang are fabulous to work with. I even as a industry person trusted their vision for my own wedding. Tons of my clients work with them upon my reference and absolutely love their work!

1117 S. Ridgeland Oak Park, IL, 60304
Location of (Ocken Photography)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding