Neil Dixon Smith

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$500 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$500 Most Popular Price

Greetings! I am a classical guitarist based in Chicago, Illinois and I would love to play for your wedding!

I've been performing for weddings since 2005, serviing mainly Chicagoland but I'm always happy to travel North to Green Bay, East to SW Michigan or South to the Indianapolis area.

I specialize in providing both ceremony and reception music. For ceremony music I can offer a full range of everyting from traditional wedding music, to honoring your requests of favorite songs, to offering suggestions from my repertoire for something wholly unique.

For receptions I dig into my fantastic repertoire of music from Latin America - high energy party music from Brazil, Cuba, and Argentina for cocktail hours, and then deeply romantic pieces for dinner music. This is the greatest guitar there is and everything I do is highly entertaining to all generations of music fans.

I welcome you to check out my video samples here, and for the latest please do visit my main site:

I do enjoy being a part of the ceremony planning process and I'm always happy to share my experience. I welcome the oppotunity to set up a meeting to talk through your vision of the day before any decisions are made - you will appreciate my professionalism and positivity as much as my musicianship.

What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?

$350

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$500

Music During Breaks
Reception Music
Sample Music
Sound/PA System

What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?

Instrumental - Solo

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

1 - 3

What instruments does your group play?

Guitar

What services do you provide?

Ceremony Music
Sound/PA System
Vocals

Mia V. Married on 06/03/2022

Neil was so wonderful!

Neil helped make our small ceremony even more special! He was extremely accommodating, willing to Zoom us while we lived in another state and able to learn a new song based on our request. The music was absolutely lovely, and we really couldn't imagine anything better for our wedding day.
    Bre Married on 04/02/2022

Wedding Reception Guitarist

Neil is an absolute pro. Tremendously talented & a real class act. Highly recommend for any type of occasion. Thank you, Neil!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Pricing

Chicago Choice Ceremonies by Jill Brown Chicago Choice Ceremonies by Jill Brown Wedding Officiants

I had the pleasure of working with Neil for the first time this evening. Charming, professional and talented, everyone enjoyed his beautiful music! I look forward to working with him again!

Chicago Chicago, Illinois, 60647
Location of (Neil Dixon Smith)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding