1819 W. 107th Place, Chicago, IL 60643 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 14

About Harpist Renee Wilson

You're getting married! How wonderful! My website www.ChicagoWeddingHarpist.com will easily guide you through all of your ceremony music needs. I have a planning guide to help get you started, music samples for you to listen to, and a published fee list online. I am also available by phone and email to answer any specific questions you might have, or just to help in the planning process. Outdoor events, special request music, and ensemble work with other musicians are all easily accommodated.

Follow Harpist Renee Wilson on

• Videos 9

10 Reviews for Harpist Renee Wilson

Katie Fitzpatrick · Married on 12/22/2018

Beautiful Ceremony Music

Renee was a fantastic choice for our wedding ceremony. She has a great selection of traditional and non-traditional music. Renee made planning a breeze - she was responsive and helpful. We received so many compliments on her music and the meaning that it emphasized in the ceremony. Ultimately, she made our ceremony that much more beautiful and was pleasure to work with.

Sent on 02/12/2019
  • Katherine

Katherine · Married on 09/02/2018

Ceremony Harpist

Much of her repertoire is on YouTube - it was so helpful to listen to the arrangement of each song prior to the day of our wedding! She was so easy to work with and helpful selecting and arranging our songs. The harp was such a beautiful accent to our ceremony. The day of the wedding we completely forgot to hand her the remaining balance due and she could not have been more gracious about it! We mailed her the remainder before we left for our honeymoon. Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/24/2019

Jordan · Married on 10/21/2017

I have never hired a musician for their services before my wedding day. Renee was great at communicating with me, especially with all my silly questions. She will travel to a wedding site and won't charge you and arm and a leg because it's not within a 5 mile radius. She was professional, played beautifully, and was sincere. After my ceremony, several guests asked me for Renee's contact information. I would definitely recommend her, and would hire her again!

Sent on 01/07/2018

Harpist Renee Wilson FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 350.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 350.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo, Instrumental - Trio, String - Trio, String - Quartet
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play? Flute, Harp, Viola, Violin
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Reception Music

• 1819 W. 107th Place Chicago, 60643 See on map