Brooklyn, NY 11238 Map · Phone number

About Nylagray Photography

Hi, thanks for dropping by. I’m Nelson a photographer based in the New York City area, Iris is the boss and marketer behind the scenes, Nyla is a arts and crafts addict, Gray is the little stud, and they are our inspiration. The pictures shown here are the things we love doing.

Wedding Photography for me, is real simple, to capture authentic and uncontrived images through a journalistic perspective.

For rates and information, don’t hesitate to get in touch by sending us an email.

info@nylagray.com

*Please include a wedding date, location, and venue for any new inquires.*

All emails are normally replied within 24 hrs M-F or 48 hours during the weekend. If for some reason you don’t hear back, please check your spam folder or call/email directly.

• Chace Yang Photo + Video

27 Reviews for Nylagray Photography

• Bar

Bar · Married on 07/12/2019

Beautifully captured moments!

Highly recommend Nelson to shoot your special day!

Looking back at our wedding photos, we just cannot believe how precisely these perfect moments were captured. I only now realize how important that is to look back at these photos, and understand the excitement and atmosphere from each frame, apart from being beautiful of course. Nelson did exactly that - the photos are gorgeous, and just us!

We were looking for a photographer that would capture natural moments, some quirky silly ones, some classy romantic ones, with soft natural colors. We shared with Nelson some of our inspiration and he totally took it from there and did an amazing job!

Before the wedding day Nelson sent us a 'cheat sheet' of how to best plan the day, how many minutes to account for when taking family photos, and our own bride and groom photos. This made planning the day way more streamlined and that was greatly appreciated!

During the day itself, Nelson was so organized but also kept things at ease. This was super important for us - as he made sure we are good with timing, we felt comfortable to pose, but also had enough directions from him so that we don't stand awkwardly in front of the camera.

Highly recommend Nelson for your special day!

Sent on 09/07/2019

Ali G · Married on 07/09/2019

Best photography experience

From start to finish, the process of booking with Nelson and Nylagray was seamless and simple!

My husband and I found Nylagray when Googling photos of weddings at our venue and fell in love with Nelson's perspective while watching slideshows on the Nylagray website. All of our communications occurred via email which made things super simple for a couple who both work long hours and had an eventful year leading up to the wedding. I was so impressed when Nelson emailed me the week of our wedding with photos he had taken while scouting our location (in NJ) for areas to do just bride and groom photos which I had requested happen before photos with our families at the wedding venue. That's dedication! As a character performer I am used to having my photo taken but in "posed" portraits, but this was my first photo session of this type. I was actually a little nervous about how natural the photos between my husband and I would come out because of that, but Nelson was able to simply capture moments of us as they happened without us having to feel coached or like we were being watched...hahaha. We quickly got all of the photos we wanted done with immediate family and our tiny wedding party, and Nelson was kind enough to offer to take posed photos during the reception that any of our guests wanted for a good 30 minutes until everyone was done.

The cost of the package was 100% worth it and we were so thrilled to be able to digitally download the photos for free and offer that service to our guests, since there were so many great candid shots of our guests as well as posed family and friend photos! The feedback we've gotten from guests and friends who were not in attendance is that they are the best wedding photos they have ever seen....and my husband and I agree!

I could go on forever saying great things about Nylagray, but I'll sum it all up this way: these photos are your memories forever of the most important day in your life, so go with the best and book with Nylagray!

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Patricia-Ann

Patricia-Ann · Married on 09/08/2018

Nelson was amazing. Not only was he recommended by other photographers, but frrom our first conversation, Nelson was understanding, flexible, humble and really understood what my husband and I were looking for in the 'feel' of our wedding. We had to change our wedding plans and Nelson rolled with the punches and was completely flexible. On the day of the wedding, he was a calming presence, directed us on what we needed to do for the pictures and then blended in the background. He was awesome. Everyone in the wedding party and all of my guests couldn't stop raving about what a nice guy and how awesome Nelson is! We can't wait to see the pics!

Sent on 09/15/2018

Nylagray Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Proofs

• Jordan Jeanty Studios Wedding Videographers

I met Nelson for the first time on the day of a wedding. The bride had hired two different vendors that had never met/worked together. He was the lead photographer for the day and I was the lead videographer for the day. As soon as I met him, I realized how cool of a guy he is. We immediately hit it off and it was a smooth day for the both of us. I am looking forward to shooting with him again.

• Onada Photography Wedding Photographers

Nelson and I shoot together all the time and he is an AMAZING photographer and his work speaks for itself.

• Brooklyn, 11238 See on map
    2015008097 (Phone number)
    Location of (Nylagray Photography)

Nylagray Photography frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Nylagray Photography offer?

Nylagray Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Nylagray Photography offer?

Nylagray Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Additional Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Nylagray Photography offer for wedding events?

Nylagray Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Nylagray Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Nylagray Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.