Cancun, MX MX 0000Z Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 3

About Now Jade Riviera Cancun

Located just 12 miles from Cancun International Airport and minutes from the quaint fishing town of Puerto Morelos, Now Jade Riviera Cancun provides guests with over 2,600 feet of pure crystal white sand and refreshing azure waters. Represented by the gemstone, Jade, which symbolizes energy and has long been admired in many cultures as the stone of love, inner peace, harmony and balance, this resort offers 550 spacious contemporary suites. Featuring 24-hour room service, eight delicious gourmet restaurants, six full service bars, complimentary greens fees at Playa Paraiso Golf Club and all the finest in Unlimited Luxury®, guests will find the same beauty, sensuousness and serenity that Jade possesses here.

• Aqua Caribbean

Now Jade Riviera Cancun 3
Now Jade Riviera Cancun 4
Now Jade Riviera Cancun 5
  • User7431941 · 2+ years ago

This was our 2nd time at the Now Jade and we love this place. Our wedding coordinator Jacqueline Magallanes did everything in her power to make sure that we were happy with all their services. Every dollar we spent in the wedding ceremony and cocktail reception was worth it. I felt the that for a gay wedding the resort went out of their way to make sure that my husband, our guests and I were 100% happy with their service. The photography team from Adventure Photos also did a great job. Betsabé Reyes did an awesome job capturing the beauty of our ceremony. She took over 300 photos and our package included only 100. It took us 2 hours to filter through the picture set down to 144 pictures. We ended up buying the extra 44 photos because we could not limit ourselves to just 100 photos. There were so many good ones that we wished we could have afford more photos.

Now Jade Riviera Cancun 6
    Now Jade Riviera Cancun 14
    Now Jade Riviera Cancun 15
    Sent on 11/11/2017

Jodi · Married on 04/07/2016

We made the decision to have our wedding at the now jade after spending a week at the resort a year prior to our wedding day. We originally had Fernando, but prior to the wedding, we had Pilar as our coordinator (she is the manager). I can't say enough about how well things turned out. The weather was iffy the day of our wedding, and Pilar did everything she could to hold off moving our wedding inside, and we got to have our dream wedding on the beach. I can't say enough about how amazing it was to work with Pilar, and the little touches she did for the reception and the day of the wedding. We had great communication with both Fernando and Pilar prior to the wedding. They were very helpful about about providing options for things like the gazebo. I worked with Pilar to the day of the wedding to have mimosa's and fruit delivered to the room on the day of the wedding for the bridesmaids and she made it happen last minute. A couple of side notes, the photographer that we go with the wedding package from the hotel, was fantastic! She took some of our favourite pictures, and we had hired and additional photographer for the day, so don't be afraid to go with the hotel photographer (and save yourself the vendor fee), and the spa had improved in quality since the last time I was there, so they now have an area for the bridal party to get ready and have their hair and make up done. (they didn't have that when we booked our wedding). So again I had brought in my own hair and make up person. But I was happy with the hair and make up that I had done for our romantic dinner (that also came with the package). Our friends and family have travelled extensively for work and personal, and they all raved about how great the resort was. So overall, we were very happy that we made the decision to have our wedding at the resort. You won't be sorry!!

Sent on 05/06/2016

Briana · Married on 05/12/2015

Fernando Hernandez, was an amazing wedding specialist my husband and I were blessed to deal with at the Now Jade. He was so friendly and reassuring of our ceremony. Everything was perfect and we had such a blast.

Sent on 05/18/2015

Now Jade Riviera Cancun FAQ

• What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Covered Outdoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
  • What event services do you offer?
    Event Planner