Nouvelle Events

Chicago, IL View map
$4,500 Package Price

$4,500 Package Price

Nouvelle Events is a professional wedding planning company based in Chicago. With 10+ years of wedding planning experience and a knowledge of Chicago’s best vendors, owner Misha brings your dreams to life with her creativity and experience in wedding design, coordination and budgeting. Bringing a fresh and friendly approach, she believes each wedding should reflect the couple’s love story and personal style.

Services
Nouvelle Events offers many services from the moment you say “yes” to your grand exit from the reception, to give you a stress-free and memorable wedding experience. She will handle all the details so that you can enjoy every moment with your loved ones. The wedding planner offers the following services:

• Day-of coordination
  • Event design
  • Full planning
  • Partial planning
  • Referrals
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$4,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$7,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Kelsey
    Kelsey H. Married on 07/10/2020

1000% recommend

I don't even know where to begin! Misha Newgren is the most fabulous wedding planner a bride could ask for. She has countless wonderful relationships with vendors in the wedding biz that made choosing everything so seamless and easy. Everyone in the industry holds her to such a high regard and has nothing but the BEST things to say about her as a person and her as a planner & coordinator. I can now attest to why that is! Misha was incredibly organized, detail oriented, attentive to any question we had (via email or text) and on top of all of that, made the planning process so much FUN! No detail was left untouched and our timeline she created was the perfect resource. She is kind, she is gentle, she steps in when needed and she is sheer perfection. On our wedding day, she handled everything with such ease and made me feel so calm, comfortable and just EXCITED because she had everything under control. I have not stopped talking about how wonderful she is and cannot recommend her enough. Misha embodies all qualities that any future bride could hope for in a planner - her amazing relationships in the industry coupled with her unmatched work ethic and attention to detail make for an unstoppable force. We love Misha so much and hope that you consider Nouvelle Events at the top of your list when choosing a planner!
    Tracey W. Married on 07/09/2020

Absolutely amazing

I am SO happy we hired Misha for our wedding. Not only did she pull of ONE incredible wedding ceremony for us in September of 2020 she pulled off a SECOND absolutely magical and wonderful celebration in November 2021. I had nothing to worry about because I was so confident in Misha and everything she had shared with me following up to the big event. I felt like the entire day was flawless and went off without a hitch! She made everything stress-free and easy when it came to communicating and planning with all the vendors involved. She had the best ideas and was always available for to answer questions. I can not imagine someone MORE on top of everything that goes into planning a wedding. I woke up Sunday morning feeling and knowing that there was nothing else that could have made the day/night better because she was so prepared and made it all happen. She had a great relationship with all vendors involved and her assistant was extremely helpful the night of the event. We are so lucky that we had Misha throughout the entire process. Her professionalism, creativity, communication, personality, etc. deserves a 10 STAR RATING!
    Moira Married on 04/27/2019

Misha is the best of the best!

Misha and her team at Nouvelle Events are truly the best. We got married at the Field Museum this spring and I can't imagine planning our wedding without them! My sister had worked with Misha for her wedding a few years ago, and she was the first person we called when starting to plan my own.

Misha is incredibly organized and makes sure that the many loose ends in the planning process come together. She also knows everyone in the industry, and was able to make recommendations for any type of vendor (photo, video, transportation, you name it). Most importantly, Misha is simply a joy to work with - she takes time to understand what's important to you and your family, and her number 1 goal is to make your wedding day fun, special, and totally stress free. I can't recommend Nouvelle Events enough!

1442 W Farragut Ave #1 Chicago, IL, 60640
Location of (Nouvelle Events)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding