Not JESS A Planner

2134 Montebello Town Ctr, Montebello, CA 90640 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Not JESS A Planner

Not JESS A Planner is a custom wedding planning company based in Montebello, California, just 9 miles from downtown LA.

Hi there lovely!

Congratulations on your engagement, who is the lucky one who stole your heart? To give you a brief background of myself my name is Jessica but you can call me, Jess. I started working in events in 2017 but have always had an interest in this industry, just never pursued it. After going to college and working in an accounting firm I decided to quit my corporate job and dive deeper into weddings. For the past 3 years I have attended David Tutera's Wedding & Event Planning Symposium. I earned a spot to work side my side with him and to be his assistant coordinator on the TV show called My Great Big Live Wedding. If you are not familiar who David Tutera is, he is a celebrity wedding planner best known for his show called, My Fair Wedding on WE TV. Since working with him I have gained the knowledge of working on the event side and logistical side of his business. Through working with other event planners as well I am confident and ready to take my business to the next level.

Working with me I take into consideration the specific needs of each couple to deliver a personal and tailored wedding celebration. I am experienced in planning and designing an array of wedding types, including cultural, eco-friendly, non-religious, and religious events. If you would like set up an interview or meet please contact me in the messanger box and I will contact you shortly. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Cheers,

Jess

Not JESS A Planner will organize a wedding that brings couples’ unique visions and dreams to life. Services offered include the following:

• Budget analysis

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Cultural, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3