Cloverdale, CA 95425 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Nor Cal Pro Sound

Nor Cal Pro Sound is a wedding DJ company located in Northern California's wine country. They service the Sonoma, Napa, San Francisco and Greater Bay areas. The WeddingWire Couple's Choice award-winning company specializes in upscale DJ services and accent lighting for wedding events. Nor Cal Pro Sound's experienced team of wedding and special event professionals will provide outstanding entertainment services on your special day.

Nor Cal Pro Sound is a full-service wedding DJ company that provides the following services:

• Ceremony
  • Microphones
  • Sound/PA system
  • Uplighting

Music Genres
Nor Cal Pro Sound offers the following music genres for their wedding day events:

• Electronic
img3494
img3492

84 Reviews for Nor Cal Pro Sound

Jane Q · Married on 10/20/2018

Thank you Nor Cal Pro Sound!

We were blown away by Nor Cal Pro Sound, Tony is the man. He was wonderful to work with, listened to all our ideas and helped execute them perfectly on our wedding day. Each call with Tony made us more comfortable with them and certain that they would be the perfect DJ for us (we are picky music people!). The dancing never stopped and everyone was so impressed by our DJ. Not to mention, their sound system is amazing! Our welcome music, ceremony, cocktail/dinner music, and dance tunes were crystal clear. Thank you so much, we cannot say enough good things!

Mike · Married on 09/01/2018

Let me start with a bit of background info: I'm a huge music lover, and I've historically prided myself on the playlists I've made for many house parties over the years. As a result, I hesitated a bit at the idea of hiring a DJ for our wedding. With the exception of one wedding, every wedding I'd attended with a DJ made me think: "man, you could really just hire a random friend for cheap to mix up a few playlists". In our case, we had a destination wedding with 95% of attendees coming from far, far away, so we ruled out early the 'get a friend to do it' idea.

Enter Tony Muzzin. He came highly recommended by some friends of friends from near where we were getting married. So, we expected him to be good. However, he surprised us in two ways: 1) Tony is one of the most genuine, thoughtful and professional people we've dealt with, and this stands out in particular in the crazy wedding/special events world, and 2) Tony is an amazing DJ. He redefined our appreciation for what is possible for a DJ to deliver. I read all of the NorCal Pro Sound reviews before we hired him, and it's true that what I'm saying has been said in different words many times over. But, man, experiencing this guy DJing your wedding is something you just have to live to appreciate. He reads the crowd better than any DJ I've experienced, at a wedding or a club. Tony can do it all, with seamless transitions and all -- calm when you need calm, slow when you need slow, and CRAZY DANCE PARTY when you need that (and we ended up needing that, hard, for over 2 hours :).

Tony has a heart of gold, and he's a totally awesome DJ. If you're looking for the best, you've found him/them (I'm sure his whole DJ crew is awesome, with him at the helm).

-Mike and Heather

Nor Cal Pro Sound FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 250.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Timelines
  • How many planners are on your team? 0
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

• DJ Shy
    DJ Shy Wedding DJs

Nor Cal Pro Sound DJ service with Uplighting and Photo Booths is a one-stop shop for any event needs! They are known for providing clients with unique, beautiful & magical services for a night to remember!

• Luke Snyder Studio
    Luke Snyder Studio Wedding Photographers

Tony tears up the dance floor, mixes and beat matches well, and has a nice voice. On top of this, he has a very professional attitude and plays with vendors well. A solid vendor.

• Big 4 Party Rentals
    Big 4 Party Rentals Photo Booths

I had the pleasure of having Tony DJ an event I was in charge of and he did a great job more people were dancing than I have ever seen at this event. I'm still getting complements on the event and he had a large portion to do with it.

707-595-2161 (Phone number)