Santa Rosa, Santa Rosa, CA 95403 Map · Phone number
· Visit website
  • Pricing

About Stella Stevens Hair Designs

Stella Stevens Hair Designs of Santa Rosa, California provides on-site hair styling services for wedding events. Stella (Stevens) Rickett is available to travel to your wedding location, both locally in wine country and beyond. Bring your bridal party of up 15 people for hair styling services for the perfect wedding celebration look. This stylist takes the time to get to know each client, offering a professional, relatable and relaxing process.

Experience
Stella Rickett’s interest in hair styling started in childhood and continues today. Boho and braiding is her signature though she can certainly create classic looks as well. She has had her work published in Style Me Pretty, The Knot California, Green Wedding Shoes, Destination I Do and many, many more. This licensed professional has 20 years of experience styling hair and looks forward to connecting with you to make your wedding day unforgettable.

The on-site hair styling services provided by Stella Stevens Hair Designs include hair trials and updos/styling. Although not required, hair trials play an important role in ensuring your style fits your vision. Stella Rickett’s attention to current trends is a benefit as she helps to guide you in your style choice, including offering style research assistance. This stylist offers help leading up to the day of the wedding, beyond the initial consultation.

Follow Stella Stevens Hair Designs on

Stella Stevens Hair Designs 3
Stella Stevens Hair Designs 4
Stella Stevens Hair Designs 5

Nipa · Married on 06/02/2019

Creative hairstylist with amazing personality

Stella is creative, adaptive and can accurately articulate your hairstyle vision. She is so special to us because we had many little girls to beautify on our wedding day and she treated those girls like princesses! She was punctual, considerate, and so easy going to work with when it came to all 3 generation of women on our wedding day. I felt so relaxed and confident in her skills that I felt super charged for our wedding ceremony and reception. Thank you Stella... from me my superstar Bollywood mom and all 3 of our princesses!

Sent on 06/28/2019

Stella Stevens Hair Designs's reply:

Thank you so much, Nipa! It was truly an honor to be part of your Special day. You and your beautiful family were the most gracious and kind. It really felt like a magical day.

Emily · Married on 08/18/2018

We had a truly incredible experience with Stella for our wedding! She has now done wedding hair for multiple weddings in our family because we love her (and her work) so much! Stella made all the bridesmaids/family members look amazing and I absolutely loved how she did my bridal hair. Stella is so great at adjusting to preferences and making sure clients get exactly what they want. I would 100% recommend Stella to anyone looking for a fantastic hairstylist for their wedding or any other glam needs! Thanks so much Stella for such an amazing job!

Stella Stevens Hair Designs 16
    Sent on 09/21/2018

Stella Stevens Hair Designs's reply:

Thank you so much Emily! Your wedding was absolutely spectacular! I’m so honored I got to play my little part.

Stella Stevens Hair Designs Pricing

Stella Stevens Hair Designs Price Rates

Stella Stevens Hair Designs FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides?
    $ 120.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?
    $ 120.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?
    $ 120.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 120.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 120.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 120.00
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Group Services
    Hair
    Mult. Stylists
    Salon
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Marissa Reneé Weddings & Events
    Marissa Reneé Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

Stella and I worked together last November and I can't say enough wonderful things about her! Not only is she super sweet & easy to work with, but she is so talented! She did an AMAZING job on my bride Erin with beautiful romantic waves and the most stunning boho braid. I constantly get compliments on this look on my website and IG. She absolutely nailed the boho look I envisioned in my mind & brought it to life - and honestly it was even better than I could have imagined. I would highly recommend any of my brides to Stella because I know she will create something exceptional! Can't wait to work with her again!

• Santa Rosa Santa Rosa, California, 95403 See on map