Pittsburgh, PA 15205 Map · Phone number

About Nizhoni Bakery

We specialize in custom iced cut-out sugar cookies and gourmet cupcakes. Each batch is made to order and tailored to suit your specific requests. Gluten-free and nut-free options are available!

We also design gorgeous custom wedding cakes and stay current with all the latest trends in baked goods and cake design!

Follow Nizhoni Bakery on

80201d50cf3c2bb8 IMG 0638
img0638

2 Reviews for Nizhoni Bakery

Mel · event on 07/12/2018

I've hired Danielle from Nizhoni Bakery for two different things -- surprise delivery cookies for my husband on his 30th birthday, as well as some desserts for wedding celebrations -- and her products are absolutely amazing. Danielle has also displayed wonderful customer service to us; in a situation where there was an issue (an honest mistake, could've happened to anyone) Danielle went ABOVE AND BEYOND with her services, and we could not be more pleased with her. Have I mentioned that her baked goods are OUTSTANDING!? Among the best cookies and cake I've ever eaten, and I am certainly a tough critic when it comes to that -- so is my family, and the cake she made for our rehearsal dinner was SO bomb that we all had to treat ourselves to several pieces of it. Absolutely amazing. We will definitely be hiring her again in the future for our sweet treat needs, we're very thankful for what she has done for us over the last year. Thanks so much, Danielle!

Sent on 07/26/2018

Christine · Married on 11/25/2017

Danielle was awesome and so accommodating! Our baker cancelled with several weeks to go and she fit us in. Cupcakes and cookies were delicious.

Sent on 02/12/2018

Nizhoni Bakery FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Cake, Dessert, Tastings
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Cake, Dessert, Outside Cake, Tastings
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Kosher, Nut Free, Vegetarian

• Pittsburgh, 15205 See on map