Scottdale, PA 15683 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 22

About Carson's Premier Catering

Carson's Premier Catering is a full service catering company located in Scottdale ,PA. In our business, impression is everything.

Follow Carson's Premier Catering on

asst 0155

• Videos 4

118 Reviews for Carson's Premier Catering

Jennie · Married on 08/25/2018

Carsons could not have been better! The food quality and service was great. Tommy and his team, Zoe,Dorothea and David were on top of every detail. They even arranged our cookies and donuts. They were very kind and friendly. I strongly recommend Carsons.

• User3417720 · Recently married

Carson's Premier Catering provided me with the wedding of my dreams! The Barn at Ligonier was the perfect venue for my ceremony and reception. The entire experience was wonderful. From the first phone call, to my last hug with the staff, I felt like we became family.

The crew was attentive and catered to our every need before and during the wedding. The food was OUTSTANDING. I am still receiving compliments from our guests. I couldn't have been more happy.

Charity was excellent to work with throughout the entire wedding. She contacted me the week of my wedding to go over everything which was great. It reassured me of all of our details!

I would recommend Carson's to anybody. The communication is great & I felt like I could call or email Tim or Kelli with anything. It's a great family business that pays attention to details and is absolutely professional. I certainly gained friendships from this experience!

Jessica · Married on 05/05/2018

My husband and I got married this May and we had our wedding at West Overton Village with Carson's as our caterer. We were beyond pleased with them! Dana was great with anytime I had questions before our wedding. The tasting was wonderful and I loved how we were able to bring our parents and try other foods we were interested in from their menu! We loved the different menu that we were able to pick so that it wasn't your typical chicken/meat entree you expect at most weddings. We got buttermilk fried turkey breast, halupki, feta and roasted tomato Mac and cheese (may be my fav!). What I loved even more was that they were able to do family style for our wedding like we wanted---and boy was it all a huge hit with our guests! Tommy was our wedding coordinator. He was so friendly, professional, knowledgeable, and super prompt! We couldn't have been happier with him-he definitely helped make the weekend of and day go so smoothly.
    Overall, we would highly recommend them and got so many compliments. We also thought it was so caring of them to give us a personalized gift basket from them on our wedding day.
    Thank you Carsons!!

Carson's Premier Catering FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service? $ 30.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Server(s), Tastings, Chairs, Tables, China, Linens, Flatware, Glassware, Chocolate Fountain
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Open Bar, House Beer, House Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cake, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Italian, Local
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Kosher, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Liquor License, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Limited Bar, Open Bar, House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Chairs, Tables

• Nikki Funk Photography
    Nikki Funk Photography Wedding Photographers

Having been along side Carson’s Catering as two vendor choices for couples on their wedding day, I would highly recommend them to every bride and groom I know! Not only do I see the hard work and personal touch they put into making the new married couple’s dream wedding come true, I also have had a great experience with them each wedding on making everything go smoothly. Beyond that, the food is so yummy and refreshing after a long day of photographing, and I constantly hear guests around me at each wedding with such positive comments about it! Book Carson’s Catering for your wedding!!

• Walk of Love
    Walk of Love Wedding Bands

Amazing food at reasonable prices. Great staff, and easy to work with!

• Steady Creek Cinema
    Steady Creek Cinema Wedding Videographers

We LOVE it when Carson's Premiere Catering caters weddings! As wedding videographers, we become very hungry after 5 hours of work and need food/energy to keep on going - kind of like the energizer bunny. It is usually a hit or miss with catering company's but we can tell you from experience that Carson's is THE best! The staff members are always a pleasure to work with and the food is oh so delicious! We highly recommend them :) Contact them today! -Bethany & Andrew D'Amico

• Scottdale, PA 15683 See on map