Carson's Premier Catering Reviews

118 | Scottdale, PA

118 Reviews for Carson's Premier Catering

118 Carson's Premier Catering Reviews

Jennie · Married on 08/25/2018

Carsons could not have been better! The food quality and service was great. Tommy and his team, Zoe,Dorothea and David were on top of every detail. They even arranged our cookies and donuts. They were very kind and friendly. I strongly recommend Carsons.

• User3417720 · Recently married

Carson's Premier Catering provided me with the wedding of my dreams! The Barn at Ligonier was the perfect venue for my ceremony and reception. The entire experience was wonderful. From the first phone call, to my last hug with the staff, I felt like we became family.

The crew was attentive and catered to our every need before and during the wedding. The food was OUTSTANDING. I am still receiving compliments from our guests. I couldn't have been more happy.

Charity was excellent to work with throughout the entire wedding. She contacted me the week of my wedding to go over everything which was great. It reassured me of all of our details!

I would recommend Carson's to anybody. The communication is great & I felt like I could call or email Tim or Kelli with anything. It's a great family business that pays attention to details and is absolutely professional. I certainly gained friendships from this experience!

Jessica · Married on 05/05/2018

My husband and I got married this May and we had our wedding at West Overton Village with Carson's as our caterer. We were beyond pleased with them! Dana was great with anytime I had questions before our wedding. The tasting was wonderful and I loved how we were able to bring our parents and try other foods we were interested in from their menu! We loved the different menu that we were able to pick so that it wasn't your typical chicken/meat entree you expect at most weddings. We got buttermilk fried turkey breast, halupki, feta and roasted tomato Mac and cheese (may be my fav!). What I loved even more was that they were able to do family style for our wedding like we wanted---and boy was it all a huge hit with our guests! Tommy was our wedding coordinator. He was so friendly, professional, knowledgeable, and super prompt! We couldn't have been happier with him-he definitely helped make the weekend of and day go so smoothly.
    Overall, we would highly recommend them and got so many compliments. We also thought it was so caring of them to give us a personalized gift basket from them on our wedding day.
    Thank you Carsons!!

Eliza · Married on 11/11/2017

We used Carson's for our wedding in November and they were a joy to work with! We had a buffet with multiple entrees and sides - which were all delicious. Their service was excellent and well received. We would recommend Carson's to any couple looking for good quality service at a good price!

Tymara · Married on 09/30/2017

Food was absolutely delicious! Great team to work with. Professional dependable flexible. Great service staff and office staff. Would highly recommend for you wedding!

Ashley · Married on 06/10/2017

So extremely happy with Carson's. They we're extremely friendly, quick with their responses, and so patient with me and all my questions. I had my wedding at West Overton barn in Scottdale, Pa and the first time I went to tour the venue it was January of 2016 and there was snow on the ground and it was freezing out and Dana came out to open the barn and show me around and didn't once complains about being cold. The second time we went about a year later it was again cold and not a word was said! Beulah was the main lady I dealt with and she was super friendly all the time and very helpful. The day of the wedding was great, the staff was amazing and helped with last minute decorations such as lights being turned on and stuff, and the food was so good! We got tons of compliments from guests. And at the end of the night the staff gladly cleaned up my decorations and set them on a table so I could easily pick them up the next day and they wer all so happy and cheerful and full of smiles and nice things to say! Definite recommendation!! And West Overton Village is a beautiful spot for a wedding :) :)

Christy · Married on 12/31/2016

Carson's did an awesome job catering our wedding reception. Our venue was about 1.5 hours away from their restaurant and we were concerned about the food but it was cooked perfectly with no issues. Their staff was super professional and they helped us with last minute details on the decorations and such and I had many comments from friends and family about how easy going they were to work with and request things from. They didn't have any hidden fees and the price was what we expected. We would use them again for a large party caterer!

Kris · Married on 11/16/2016

Carson's did an amazing job with our wedding. We did their pig roast dinner and everything was amazing. They were awesome with set up and just so helpful through the whole process. They helped our whole day go smoothly and we great to work with!

Lindsey · Married on 11/12/2016

Carson's Catering was absolutely phenomenal at our wedding! They were incredibly helpful, friendly, and professional from start to finish. Their food is excellent, it was a hit for our wedding guests. We had no complaints at all. I would recommend them for anyone, for any event. They have options for everything, and are very flexible! Book them!

Taylor · Married on 10/15/2016

Taylor: Over the two years that we planned a wedding they truly became like family to Sean, my mom, and myself. Tim and Kris are the most amazing business owners I have ever met. Beulah who works for them is also an amazing asset to their company. Every time I called with questions or concerns Beulah was always there to talk! And Tommy who was our event coordinator was absolutely fantastic! He was always able to be found throughout the night and assisted us with everything we needed. It was a pleasant experience working with Carson’s from the first day of walking in to the barn to the last day walking out of the barn during our send-off. If I can give any bride any advice…. It would be to book your wedding with Carson’s Catering. It will be the best decision you will make while planning a wedding and it will be a memory you will cherish forever! You will truly have your fairy tale wedding when having a wedding with Carson’s Catering.
    Sean: Watching my wife’s face light up as we drove in to our wedding is something I will never forget. She truly walked in to her fairy tale wedding! Carson’s truly made her the happiest bride and in return made me a very happy groom. We danced the night away with all of our closest family and friends in what turned out to be the best day of our lives thanks to Carson’s Catering.
    The vision that we had written down with paper and pencil had turned out to be better than we could have ever imagined. We could barely hold back our emotions when we walked into our wedding when being introduced. There was attention to detail in everything that they had set up for us and made it even more beautiful than we had imagined. We cannot thank them enough for making our wedding not only unforgettable but also one of the most beautiful events of our lives. We would highly recommend Carson’s catering for your wedding. They truly deserve a million stars for excellence! Our guests continue to talk about how amazing and unique our wedding was.

Julie · Married on 09/10/2016

Carson's did an unbelievable job at our wedding September 10th, 2016. We had a very untraditional wedding at our family farm and Bethany at Carson's made everything run so smooth for us before, during, and after the big day. The owner was in close contact with me as well and even came to our venue prior to the wedding to make sure everything was going well and addressed all our questions and concerns. We had numerous compliments on the food because it was absolutely delicious! We even had most of our guests go up for seconds! Carson's packaged up any left overs and placed it in the refrigerator for us to enjoy for the next few days! Would highly recommend Caron's!!!!

Nicole · Married on 08/20/2016

we had the best experience at West Overton barn with carsons! I had several little extras that I wanted set up in my decor and they handled everything for me. my coordinator, Tom, was very present and avvaliable.for any questions I had no matter what time. I had such amazing feedback from our guests about how amazing the food was!!! I couldn't have asked for a better experience and how perfect everything turned out from how they set up my decor to the food and esp how they were so attentive during the ceremony I felt like I was completely hands off the entire time and was able to enjoy every moment instead of worrying about anything! thank you guys for giving us such a special and memorable day!

Sent on 09/02/2016

Carson's Premier Catering's reply:

Nicole- We had such an amazing time celebrating your special day! From the roller skates to the band, to your amazing group of guests, it was definitely a day to remember! Best wishes!

Sue · Married on 06/25/2016

If you need a catering service, hire Tim and his staff. The food is excellent, the cost is reasonable, and the staff is amazing. He handled both our son's wedding and rehearsal dinner, and everything was perfect. We do not have one negative thing to say about the entire planning process and events.

Sent on 07/07/2016

Carson's Premier Catering's reply:

Sue, We absolutely loved the entire experience with you and your family! The venue was amazing, the guests were great, and Chris and Chelsea were a gorgeous couple! Best wishes!

Gordon · Married on 06/24/2016

Excellent food and service and my family is very particular. I have worked in the entertainment business for 22 years and when our daughter and fiance~ asked where to hold their wedding and ceremony at - there were no questions where to look. All of the staff were professional and helpful-going way beyond expectations!!!!!!!!! The best wedding ever several of our guests have told us and these were unsolicited remarks !!!!!! Delicious food and a beautiful venue and reasonably priced - we could't have asked for anything more!!!!!!!!! HIRE THEM - YOU WILL BE PLEASED. Parents, Nancy & Gordon Bride & Groom Nicole & Nick 06/24/2016 wedding and reception

Sent on 08/23/2016

Carson's Premier Catering's reply:

Gordon, Thank you so much for the kind words! We have celebrated so many couples with you throughout the years, but it was so amazing to celebrate Nick and Nicole! Thank you for your kind works, and thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day!

Carsons catering did an exceptional job with our wedding. We held our wedding at The Barn at Ligioner Valley. The food was fantastic and we received many compliments from our guests.

Besides the excellent food we also received wonderful service. Beulah and Nikki were fantastic. What really stood out to me was that Carsons assigned a day of coordinator to our wedding, for us this was Nikki. I can't speak more highly of her. The whole week before the wedding Nikki was always available with any questions or concerns I possibly had. She was truly great and was truly a great help. Between Beulah and Nikki you can tell what a strong emphasis Carsons puts on customer service. This is definitely helps planning any wedding so much easier! We will definitely keep them in mind for future events!

Sent on 05/29/2016

Carson's Premier Catering's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! We loved being part of your wedding day! Best wishes!
  • F

Fred · Married on 05/14/2016

Our wedding reception (14 May 16) was a major success solely due to the outstanding owner (Tim) and staff (Tommy, Nikki, Sharon & Ashley). Their exceptional attention to detail and eagerness to ensure our special day was amazing enabled us to not have to worry about anything except each other. Every one of our guests have commented on how awesome Carson's Catering was and how amazing the staff and food was. I have and do recommend Carson's to anyone in need of Catering for any occasion!

Sent on 05/30/2016

Carson's Premier Catering's reply:

We were honored to celebrate with such a beautiful couple at a beautiful venue! Thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of your special day! We wish you lifelong happiness!

Karen · Married on 05/14/2016

Outstanding!! Carson's catered our wedding on May 14, 2016 in Short Gap WV at the Daydream venue. The day prior, Tommy came out to deliver our table cloths and set things up which was a huge help with seeing how things would be. The day of our wedding, the whole team (Tommy, Nikki, Sharon, and Ashley) went above and beyond our expectations. Every one of our guests raved about how great the food tasted and how they were "on top of everything". We can't thank them enough for making our wedding day so special. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone....Thanks again!!!!

Sent on 05/30/2016

Carrie · Married on 03/19/2016

The entire staff from start to finish were amazing, The food was delicious, and they certainly provided more than enough! The servers were very friendly and nice. We are so happy that Carson's were part of our Wedding Day!! Thank You so much =)

Sent on 03/23/2016

Carson's Premier Catering's reply:

Carrie, Our staff had such an amazing time celebrating with you and Ken and your family this weekend! We are so honored to share in such a special occasion with you. We absolutely loved your creativity and attention to detail used to transform the room! We wish you so much happiness!

My husband and I were incredibly satisfied with the quality of food and service that Carson's Premier Catering provided for our wedding. The price was very reasonable and the staff was pleasant to work with. Plus they were very flexible with the menu and attentive to minor details that were important to us, such as preparing meals for guests with dietary restrictions. We had multiple guests come up to us at the wedding and say that the food was the best they have ever had at a wedding reception before. During the wedding reception and after dinner, Tim Carson personally came up to both my husband and I and asked us individually how the food was and if we were satisfied with the service. The fact that he took the time to be sure that we were pleased with our meals was very thoughtful and showed us that he really cares about delivering quality food and experience to his clients. We appreciate very much all the hard work and attention to detail that Tim and the staff provided for us. Plus, the food was AMAZING. I would highly recommend this caterer to anyone and I will not hesitate to use them again for another event in the future.

Fantastic job by the entire team. From start to finish. Helped with more then was expected! So easy to work with and even people in my wedding party who was already married couldn't believe how smooth things went the entire night. They even helped me get everything out to our car at the end of the night. We couldn't be happier with our decision to go with them. My maid of honor is now using them for her wedding next year! Way to go guys! You rock!

Sent on 10/31/2015

Carson's Premier Catering's reply:

Thank you so much! Best wishes to you!
  • Nikki

Nikki · Married on 09/26/2015

I am so pleased with my choice of Carson's Premier Catering to cater my wedding. The staff were all very professional, kind to my guests and I, and efficient with their work. Aside from the day of the wedding, the staff at Carson's in the office were attentive to anything my husband or I needed from the time we even thought about selecting them as our caterers, to even days after the wedding was over. I received texts and calls, as well as verbal comments, about how great the food was at my wedding. I would recommend Carson's Catering to anyone, they were great!

Laura · Married on 09/06/2015

We are currently planning our upcoming wedding at The Barn at West Overton which is managed by Carson's Catering.
    The venue is very rustic and beautiful. The large barn was built with brick which can be seen on 3 of the 4 walls inside and the large doors on the remaining wall can slide open to have the party easily flow between the two spaces set this venue apart from many of the other barns in the area. We fell in love immediately!
    The first day we toured a few facilities we met with Tim who could not have been nicer. He was very patient with all of my questions and invited us to brunch at the restaurant.
    We are beyond excited to be celebrating our big day with Carson's at this venue!

Paula · Married on 09/05/2015

Our catering experience with Carson's premier Catering was exceptional. We could not have asked for more. Our food, the service and the staff were wonderful. We could not be more pleased.

Sent on 10/27/2015

Carson's Premier Catering's reply:

Paula, Thank you so much for letting us be a part of your big day! We had so much fun celebrating with you and wish you so much happiness!

My wife and I had our wedding on 8/29/15 at the Barn at Ligonier Valley. We HIGHLY recommend using Carson's Catering as your caterer. They did a wonderful job from start to finish. Tim and Buelah were always available to speak (and my wife and I did contact them frequently to ask questions and communicate our thoughts). They aren't going to produce high-end 5-star restaurant meals but you will not find better food for a very reasonable price. Your guests will be pleased. If you want a fairly large wedding (up to 200 or so people) in a rustic barn and have a somewhat tight budget, and want the ability to personalize your wedding - do yourself a favor and go get Carson's. We even had a last minute adjustment with our final count and they were more than willing to accommodate. Tim runs his business the right way and it shows. Only caveat with Barn at Ligonier Valley - make sure to inquire as to microphone sound if choosing to have the ceremony outside at the gazebo. Good luck!

Heather · Married on 08/15/2015

I chose The Barn at Ligonier for my reception and ceremony site. Tim Carson was right there from the beginning. We had requested to do our food tasting with them early so we could get everything else planned and he was so accommodating and got us in asap! Their food was so delicious we had a hard time choosing exactly what we wanted to have. I know i changed my mind a dozen times when it came to what i wanted for my wedding and each time Tim and his employees responded back quickly and always had an answer to any question i had. It was hard for me to plan the wedding because i could not call when i needed to but they made it convenient with me emailing them. We were able to get into the hall two full days ahead of my wedding date. There was a little hiccup with the set up but Tim Carson took care of it personally and quickly fixed the problem. The day of my wedding Tim and his team went above and beyond for me. My day went off with a bang and was perfect!