Charlotte, NC 28269 Map · Phone number

Contact me today!
www.nixweddings.com
james@nixweddings.com
704.560.960

My mission is to tell visual stories for my clients with high caliber, documentary-style photography and to create meaningful artwork with professionalism and enthusiasm.

Your wedding day is packed full of emotion with countless moments flying by to be lost in the recesses of our memories without a visual reminder. With over 10 years of experience as a photojournalist, I specialize in finding those one-of-a-kind moments that make your day unique.

I’m honored to be an award-winning member of the Wedding Photojournalist Association (WPJ), an international organization representing professional photographers skilled in the documentation of weddings and events in a candid, unobtrusive style.

Additionally, I’ve twice been honored as the North Carolina Photographer of the Year for community newspapers by The North Carolina Press Association (2010 and 2012.) I am a photojournalist and multimedia producer for the Independent Tribune, a Concord, NC-based newspaper.

Follow Nix Wedding Photography on

Videos 1 vídeo

21 Reviews for Nix Wedding Photography

Sarah · Married on 07/13/2019

Amazing Photographer

I cannot day enough about how incredible James (and Dave) is! He did an amazing job of capturing so many big moments in our lives, from engagement pictures to the wedding day! At the wedding you wouldn’t have even know he was there, but all the pictures turned out AMAZING. Everyone has commented on how beautiful the pictures are and we couldn’t agree more. The turnaround time was also incredible! We had our pictures back in less than two weeks, many people told me it took them 6+ months to get their pictures back. I know we will cherish these pictures forever. Thank you, James!

Sent on 07/31/2019

Christine H. · Married on 09/15/2018

Perfectly Captured Us and Our Day!

James was so great to work with! Easy going and truly captured the emotion of our day and our story, we've gotten so many compliments on our photos and everyone has said they are amazing. We had a very windy/rainy wedding and he was so flexible and gave us the perfect pictures to remember our day by- 110% recommend him!

Sent on 12/03/2018

Hanna · Married on 07/21/2018

We loved working with James! He is so easy going and laid back, but has great attention to detail. His work is incredible and we received our photos so quickly! We absolutely love them! It was a great mix of the formal family photos we wanted and candid ones captured during our day.

Sent on 09/05/2018

Nix Wedding Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Add'l Hours
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3500.00
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Albums
    Canvas
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Second Shooter
    Toning
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Prints
    Save the Date

• Holiday Inn Charlotte Center City Hotel Weddings

Great to work with. Always does a beautiful job!

• Crackerjack Sound Decisions Mobile DJ's & Events Wedding DJs

In a time where there are a great deal of photographers entering the Wedding Industry it seems to me the quality of the work and the professionalism of the individual is key. I would highly recommend Nix Wedding photography for any Event. I look forward to working with him more in the future. Sincerely, Chris Roland Crackerjack Sound Decisions Mobile DJs

• Crackerjack Sound Decisions Mobile DJ's & Events Wedding DJs

• Charlotte, NC, 28269 See on map
    Location of (Nix Wedding Photography)