Nicole Gesmondi Photographer, LLC

Engagement
Shoot included

About Nicole Gesmondi Photographer, LLC

With Your Memories In Mind

Anyone can shoot wedding photos, but not everyone can naturally and beautifully capture the moments that show your true love for one another. We can! My husband Paul and I, enjoy photographing couples in love and letting your personality shine through. Plus, we'll make it a fun and comfortable experience from the moment we meet you.

We also specialize in wedding albums tailored to your exact tastes, so you'll enjoy looking back on your wedding day for years to come. Visit our website to view our work, plus check out the testimonials to see why our couples love us! Contact us today for a free consultation. We look forward to getting to know you and your fiancé! :-)

With your memories in mind,

- Nicole & Paul

Destination / Travel (2)
One Event/Day (2)
Canvas (2)
Flush Mount (1)

Nicole is beyond helpful! I didn’t expect her to be so welcoming but once She began snapping photos you can tell she went in the zone. She helped me feel more comfortable and even provided positive feedback so that the picture would come out even better. She even let me put my own music on which really got the ball rolling! When anyone asks me about it I can’t help but brag because when I did receive my photos they looked like they should’ve been in a magazine! I have never looked or felt so good she was far from what I expected! Thank oh so much Nicole

Profile Picture Sierra, 3/20/20, 1 Review
Category: Photography

An excellent wedding photographer, and super easy to work with. Nicole and Paul take the time to get to know their subjects, so they can compose and capture meaningful shots. Every person I've shown our wedding photos to has commented on how great they came out, and the people in our wedding party all said that she was very efficient with time and placement. We couldn't be happier with how our wedding photos turned out, and definitely made the right choice in going with Nicole as our photographer.

View Vendor Response

This deal has
SOLD OUT

Valentine Studio Boudoir Session

$940.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
We are hosting a mini studio boudoir shoot on 1/28/18! Includes hair and make up AND a mini book with 11 of your favorite images! Space is limited, reserve your spot today by email us at: nicole@nicolegesmondi.com
Offer Expires: 01/28/2018
Available to the first 4 couples
#WWdb901815b9e8e598

20 ENDORSEMENTS
Nicole has an amazing eye for wedding photography! She takes the time to get to know her clients which allows her to customize beautiful shots of your wedding -- from getting ready, to the ceremony, reception and venue. Then she takes particular care to produce lovely keepsake wedding albums to cherish forever. Nicole Gesmondi Photographer will take care of your special moments and you will absolutely love working with them!

Nicole is a sweetheart and an excellent photographer who we love working with!

Nicole is an extremely talented photographer! She is truly gifted! Friendly, kind, creative and great attention to detail! She is very passionate about her clients, their vision and her product! She aptly captures "life's simple moments", epitomizing the very essence of clients being, aura and personalities. I would highly recommend Nicole for any of your photography needs, you will not be disappointed! She's amazing!

Working with the team of Nicole and Paul is like working with enthused, joyful, and creative artist who are fully engaged in the moment of your life and celebration. As there wedding officiants, we have had the unique pleasure of knowing, celebrating and working with Nicole and Paul with them both in front of and behind the camera. They go beyond merely documenting the moment, they tell the story of you, your relationship and the fantastic love and the joy you share with each other in your families.

68 PROS I KNOW
2 ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO

Events

35 Baker St, Providence, RI 02905   See On Map
401-889-3686 (phone)
Nicole Gesmondi Photographer, LLC is a wedding photographer from Providence servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Newport, Boston, and New York. Nicole Gesmondi Photographer, LLC is a professional photographer that has been part of the Rhode Island wedding industry since 2005 specializing in Weddings.