Paper & Pearl

Scottsdale, AZ View map

At Paper & Pearl, we work with both boutique designers and national wedding invitation brands to bring you the latest designs, printed on the finest paper, and utilizing a variety of printing techniques. Regardless of the size of your budget, we can help you create, the invitation of your dreams!

We are proud to offer you personalized service every step of the way and will answer all your questions.

• Woman-owned

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Catalog Invitations
Custom Invitations
Imprinted Napkins
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Printing
Shipping
Thermography
    Lindsay Married on 09/22/2017
    Mimi did our save the dates, and we could not be happier!! First, she is so approachable over e-mail, and she is flexible with regards to scheduling appointments. Second, she is super creative and will help you customize a design that fits your overall look and feel. She did custom letterpress save the dates for us, incorporating a special motif and our custom monogram. We have received so many compliments! Thank you, Mimi!
    Mary Married on 09/02/2017
    Mimi was a pleasure to work with! She made my vision come to life with beautiful invitations! Highly recommended!!!
    Courtney Married on 08/19/2017

If I Could Give Her 10 Stars I Would!

I cannot say enough great things about Paper & Pearl. My husband and I got married in August of 2017 and Mimi provided us with our wedding invitations, name cards, menus, table numbers and other day of signage for the wedding. Mimi is fantastic and incredibly patient when none of the samples she had were what I was looking for (despite her extensive collection). She worked with me for hours on creating the perfect custom design. She is a miracle worker! Our guests are still commenting about how amazing our invitations were over a year after our wedding!

Scottsdale, AZ, 02809
401-439-1272

On the Web and by Appointment
Location of (Paper & Pearl)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding