Nicole Gesmondi Photographer, LLC Reviews

Nicole Gesmondi Photographer, LLC 2
Nicole Gesmondi Photographer, LLC 3
Nicole Gesmondi Photographer, LLC 4

Sierra · Getting married on 03/20/2020

Nicole is beyond helpful! I didn’t expect her to be so welcoming but once She began snapping photos you can tell she went in the zone. She helped me feel more comfortable and even provided positive feedback so that the picture would come out even better. She even let me put my own music on which really got the ball rolling! When anyone asks me about it I can’t help but brag because when I did receive my photos they looked like they should’ve been in a magazine! I have never looked or felt so good she was far from what I expected! Thank oh so much Nicole

Sent on 02/08/2018
    Nicole Gesmondi Photographer, LLC 5
    Nicole Gesmondi Photographer, LLC 6
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 05/25/2019

Loved working with Nicole!!

My fiancé and I had won a free 2 hour session and a canvas print from Nicole at an expo. Nicole responded so quickly when I reached out to her about setting a time and place. When we finally met in person it was like catching up with an old friend. Her and her husband made us feel so comfortable during our session which made our pictures come out AMAZING! The prices are very reasonable and Customer Service is a 10! I highly recommend Nicole you wont be disappointed!

Sent on 07/22/2019

Kelly · Married on 09/29/2018

Nicole & Paul were absolutely amazing!!! We just viewed our wedding photos last night and they truly captured every moment that was important to us!!! Having two photographers allowed them to capture moments from different angles and the action shots that they got of the crowd were amazing!! You will not be disappointed, they are the best!!

Sent on 06/13/2017

Nicole Gesmondi Photographer, LLC's reply:

Thanks Kelly! We had fun working with you, Ted and Ollie even though the weather didn't cooperate! Looking forward to your Trash The Dress session :-)

Briel L Delmonaco · Married on 07/07/2018

Fantastic Photographer

I had the pleasure of working with Nicole on an amazing styled shoot in Newport, RI. Nicole was extremely pleasant and easy to work with throughout the entire process. She is super detail oriented, creative and the photos are just awesome! We traveled to various locations in the Newport area and Nicole was quick to suggest interesting shots, poses and really helped the models feel comfortable. Nicole's work was just beautiful and some of the photos were published in a Newport Magazine! I am really looking forward to working with her again in the future. If you are looking for a great wedding or family photographer, look no further! Thanks Nicole

Sent on 10/31/2018

Nicole Gesmondi Photographer, LLC's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words Briel! Looking forward to collaborating with you soon! Thanks for always taking excellent care of our clients. :-)

Ryan · Married on 10/21/2017

An excellent wedding photographer, and super easy to work with. Nicole and Paul take the time to get to know their subjects, so they can compose and capture meaningful shots. Every person I've shown our wedding photos to has commented on how great they came out, and the people in our wedding party all said that she was very efficient with time and placement. We couldn't be happier with how our wedding photos turned out, and definitely made the right choice in going with Nicole as our photographer.

Sent on 12/27/2017
    Nicole Gesmondi Photographer, LLC 7

Nicole Gesmondi Photographer, LLC's reply:

Thanks Ryan! We enjoyed working with you and Sarah as well! Looking forward to designing your canvas wraps soon!

Patricia · Married on 07/19/2017

Nicole brought an extraordinary level of talent and artistry to our wedding photos. We've heard countless compliments on the photos, both from a compositional and a professional competence perspective. Nicole was delightful to work with and the entire experience was pleasurable. We can recommend Nicole with no reservations.

Sent on 08/29/2017

Nicole Gesmondi Photographer, LLC's reply:

Thanks Patricia! It was an honor to photograph your elopement in Newport. I just love Villa 120! Be sure to keep in touch!

Aubrie · Married on 07/15/2017

We couldn't be happier with our experience with Nicole and Paul were super professional and easy to work with - no pressure at all. They were really interested in capturing the moment and our preferences on how we envisioned our pictures to be. We hardly noticed them at all on the big day, even if the pictures prove they were there catching every moment! The photos are lovely and they were done in a really reasonable amount of time too. Really can't say enough how much we recommend them!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Nicole Gesmondi Photographer, LLC's reply:

Hi Aubrie, Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience working with us! We had a great time working with you and Dusty!

Margaux · Married on 06/11/2017

Nicole and her husband, Paul, are the best!! Their customer service is incredible from start to finish. As I am from out-of-state, Nicole was great about accommodating my busy schedule – offering to meet on nights/weekends to discuss the wedding details. She was also extremely responsive to emails and texts. On the wedding day, Nicole and her husband made sure to get all of the formal photographs after the ceremony, but left plenty of time for us to also attend part of the cocktail hour. After that, they really blended into the background while capturing all of the fun moments on the dance floor. The pictures are AMAZING – everyone keeps commenting on them! I could not be more thrilled with Nicole and Paul. They are not only great photographers, but they are fun people. They made the process enjoyable and stress-free. You will be happy if you hire them!

Sent on 08/08/2017

Nicole Gesmondi Photographer, LLC's reply:

Aww thanks so much Margaux! We had a great time working with you and TJ. Beautiful weather, gorgeous venue and epic reception! Looking forward to putting your wedding album together :-)

Hannah · Married on 02/18/2017

My husband and I booked Nicole for our winter wedding last February, and to say that Nicole went above and beyond would be an understatement. Nicole is the type of wedding professional that has a full understanding of timing, what shots to get, what the brides needs, and can make decisions on the fly. She came to us with a perfectly executed timeline and didn't miss a beat! The formal photos, which can be stressful and confusing, were handled with grace. Nicole remembered everyone's names, and organized family members together for dozens of perfect portraits. Every single member of my family was happy with the photos! And you know how hard it is to get TWO families to agree on anything! Nicole and Paul didn't miss a single shot including photographing every guest, funny moment, or first kiss. You have to book a consultation with Nicole, you'll instantly be won over by her fun personality!

Sent on 10/11/2017
    Nicole Gesmondi Photographer, LLC 8

Nicole Gesmondi Photographer, LLC's reply:

Thanks Hannah! I love that photo of us! :-)

Joyce · Married on 12/03/2016

Nicole and Paul were great! They were so nice, professional, easy to deal with, and most importantly our daughters wedding photos came out really great:) I would use them again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 01/13/2017

Nicole Gesmondi Photographer, LLC's reply:

Thanks Joyce, we enjoyed working with your family as well!

Sarah · Married on 11/12/2016

Myself and my Fiancé Brandon had a great experience with Nicole and her husband Paul! From the beginning they were a pleasure to work with! They did our Engagment Photos (complimentary with the package we purchased!), they custom designed and printed our Save the Dates and then photographed our wedding day! They were so easy to work with, professional, on time and basically just part of our family that day! I cannot wait to see our photo's- we will cherish them forever!

Sent on 11/21/2016

Nicole Gesmondi Photographer, LLC's reply:

Thanks Sarah! We are editing your photos this week. You are going to LOVE them. We'll post a sneak peek on our Facebook Business Page so be sure to check it out later this week :-)

Carolyn · Married on 10/15/2016

My husband & I selected Nicole Gesmondi to capture the joy of our 50th Wedding Anniversary Party in October, 2016. We are very happy to say that we couldn't be more pleased with the beautiful and unique photographs that Nicole, with the assistance of her husband Paul, took of us, our guests, and the gorgeous setting of The Glen Manor on a star-studded evening with a full moon!

We have shared our photographs with all of our family and friends and everyone is amazed by the quality of Nicole's work. The hardest part for us has been choosing our favorite pictures from the hundreds that were taken that evening! In addition to being a fantastic photographer, Nicole is a delight to work with!

Thank you Nicole & Paul!

Sent on 11/26/2016

Nicole Gesmondi Photographer, LLC's reply:

Thanks Carolyn! it was a pleasure working with you and Rick. :-)

Alanna · Married on 10/01/2016

We loved working with Nicole and Paul from the very beginning. After being frustrated with other photographers and their slowness in responding to emails and calls, I gave Nicole a quick email to which she responded within 10 minutes. She was so open, flexible and personable even through just email! We had a meet and greet in Nicole’s studio then on to the engagement session! We went all over East Greenwich and had our 100 lb puppy in tow. They were both so accommodating and made us feel comfortable.
    Throughout the year, we were in contact with Nicole via email. She would check in just to see how we were doing, which was very sweet. A few weeks before, we had legitimized all of the details via email and phone calls. We had felt that everything would be perfect the day of- zero stress. Nicole was able to get every shot I was hoping for and reminded me mid-way through the wedding my list of “must-haves” and which shots I still needed to take. They were not “in your face” photographers and really did blend in with the rest of the wedding. I did not feel they were ever in the way, which meant that they captured some great candids on the dance floor when my guests thought no one was watching ;)
    Loved the previews on Facebook and the arrangement Nicole had made for the presentation at her office about 6 weeks after the wedding. She was great to work with, always on top of her email and any details, and just a pleasure to be around. We absolutely love our wedding photos and would recommend Nicole Gesmondi Photographer, LLC to anyone who asks 

Sent on 11/29/2016

Nicole Gesmondi Photographer, LLC's reply:

Thanks Alanna! We had a blast working with you and Jon (and Jameson too). Keep in touch!

Michele · Married on 08/14/2016

As Mother of the Bride, a premium photographer was high on my list of my priorities for my daughter's wedding. Starting with their engagement photo shoot which included the couple's Westie, I knew my daughter had chosen wisely. Nicole and Paul devoted an entire day to capturing photos across two states! They captured all the photos my daughter had hoped for on their wedding day and then some! They were professional, yet personal and creative. Their work is outstanding and their personalities were refreshing. I would highly recommend Nicole Gesmondi Photographer, LLC without reservation, to all my family and friends. Nicole and Paul work well together as a team, and accommodate every request. The quality of their photography is impressive and is certain to please every bride and groom and their families.

Sent on 08/14/2016

Nicole Gesmondi Photographer, LLC's reply:

Aww thanks Michele! We loved working with your families! Keep in touch!

Carolyn · Married on 08/05/2016

Nicole Gesmondi and Paul are absolutely wonderful to work with. Nicole was the first photographer we met with, and after consulting with a few others, we knew we had found a match with Nicole! Our engagement shoot with Nicole and Paul was wonderful; they helped us feel at ease, and I think that made us feel much more relaxed for the actual wedding day. They traveled to Massachusetts for our engagement shoot, which we greatly appreciated. Nicole and Paul are a tremendous team, and they capture memories, not just moments. They have an eye for details and are organized and easy to work with. Our fall engagement shoot was perfect, and we ended up using a dozen of the pictures as our wedding guestbook! Since the engagement shoot went so well, photography was one of the few things I wasn’t stressed about leading up to the actual wedding day!

On the day of our wedding, Paul and Nicole were with us for ten hours! We had a lot of shots that were important to us, and Nicole and Paul made all of them happen. We also had a lot of guests who wanted specific shots with us, and Nicole and Paul navigated all of that gracefully. We are also so grateful to Nicole’s professionalism and support on the day of: there were a few times where we felt our venue dropped the ball, and Nicole was there to help out and make sure everything went smoothly (she doubled as our wedding coordinator at a few points during the day!). She knows how weddings work, and as a result, she captures beautiful pictures.

We couldn’t be happier with our photos. In fact, we were so pleased with them that we decided to have Nicole use several of our photos for our thank you cards!

Choosing Nicole Gesmondi was one the of the best decisions we made for our wedding. We highly recommend her.

Sent on 11/15/2016

Nicole Gesmondi Photographer, LLC's reply:

Thanks Carolyn & Ben! :-)

Matthew · Married on 07/09/2016

My wife and I were recently married this summer (July 9th, Portsmouth RI at the Glen Manor House), and we had the pleasure of working with Nicole Gesmondi and her husband Paul for our engagement photos as well as our wedding day photos.

As out-of-towners, we started from scratch on our photographer search, and spent a lot of time researching to find a quality photographer in our desired price range. We couldn't be happier with the full body of work that Nicole and Paul brought to our wedding.

We first got to meet Nicole & Paul at our engagement photo shoot, which was a really fun afternoon getting to know them. We thought they brought the right mix of professionalism as well as friendliness that made us feel comfortable in the setting.

As for the wedding day, we think they nailed it as well. They were prompt, engaging, respectful, and very receptive to everyone's ideas (because everyone will inevitably want a different type of photo taken). There was plenty to worry about on our wedding day, but we learned quickly the photos would not be one of them, as Nicole demonstrated the right level of involvement from the get-go.

Outside of the actually photo-taking, Nicole is very responsive in communication, and we loved the pictures that captured our special day!

If you are looking for an affordable, quality photographer in the Rhode Island area, we highly recommend reaching out to Nicole.

Sent on 08/27/2016

Claudia · Married on 06/18/2016

Go with Nicole! She and her husband captured our day perfectly without getting in the way or taking us away from the celebration! :)

Sent on 11/15/2016

Nicole Gesmondi Photographer, LLC's reply:

Thanks Claudia. We had fun working with you too! We loved the line dancing and the NOLA themed desserts. :-)

Kelly · Married on 05/29/2016

Nicole and Paul are so incredible, they are very professional but at the same time so fun to be with. We had a very large bridal party (10 groomsmen!) and the pictures came out amazing. We have been getting comments non-stop about how beautiful every single picture is. I couldn't be happier.

Sent on 08/08/2016

Nicole Gesmondi Photographer, LLC's reply:

Thanks Kelly! We look forward to seeing your wedding in print this fall! :-)

Kayla · Married on 05/28/2016

NICOLE WAS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!! Both her and Paul made sure every moment was captured through the night! Our pictures are absolutely beautiful and I cannot wait to share with all of our family!

Sent on 07/07/2016

Nicole Gesmondi Photographer, LLC's reply:

Thanks Kayla! We are thrilled you love your wedding images! It was a pleasure working with you and your families. Please keep us in mind for your future photo needs :-)

Kevin · Married on 05/28/2016

Book them immediately! Nicole and Paul do a phenomenal job capturing your big day and all of its moments! From the time you meet them to your engagement session and to your big day, the experience is wonderful.

Sent on 08/09/2016

Nicole Gesmondi Photographer, LLC's reply:

Thanks Kevin! Looking forward to putting together your album this fall!

Giselle · Married on 05/28/2016

Do you want to have the pleasure of working with the greatest photographer for your special day, Engagement Session, Wedding, etc. What are you waiting for, contact Nicole Gesmondi Photographer, LLC., and experience a truly magical day!
    Giselle (Mother of the Bride)

Sent on 08/14/2016

Marci · Married on 05/07/2016

Nicole Gesmondi Photographer, LLC was by far our favorite vendor for our May 7th wedding! It was well worth every penny of the budget we specifically set aside for photography because it was most important to us. The moment that I met Nicole at a bridal event, I knew I was going to click with her instantly, and I loved that Nicole and Paul were a married couple themselves. Nicole and Paul were absolutely amazing throughout the almost two years we worked with them (we had a long engagement). Nicole would check in with me regularly about not only photography but also recommended other vendors and always asked how the rest of wedding planning was going, and sometimes I felt like she was more on top of my wedding planning than I was! She was so professional and extremely easy to work with. Nicole and Paul even went above and beyond for our engagement session which took an entire day and spanned across two states. Of course it goes without saying that we absolutely LOVED our wedding photos and cannot recommend them highly enough!!! Book them early because they book up fast…you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 08/12/2016

We used Nicole Gesmondi as our wedding photographer and we are thrilled we chose her! Nicole was a pleasure to work with. She is very reliable, responded quickly to our questions, and makes the effort to understand what we wanted. The quality of Nicole’s work is outstanding. She is very knowledgeable about photography and is also very creative. Our special day will be remembered forever with Nicole's amazing photos. We highly recommend Nicole Gesmondi.

Sent on 10/07/2015

Nicole Gesmondi Photographer, LLC's reply:

Thank you for reviewing us Gene & Susan! It was a pleasure working with you and your families. Please keep us in mind for your future photo needs :-)

Susan · Married on 08/08/2015

Any “mother-of-the-bride will tell you, with all the logistics of the wedding day, professionals who are reliable as well as talented are needed. The wife and husband team of Nicole Gesmondi, LLC (Nicole and Paul) are definitely both. They did a wonderful job capturing candid as well as classic moments as our daughter and her husband prepared for and celebrated their day. We will be forever grateful.

Susan Bogle Finnegan (mother-of-the-bride)

Sent on 11/04/2015

Nicole Gesmondi Photographer, LLC's reply:

Thanks Susan - we enjoyed working with you and your family! Please keep us in mind for your future photography needs.
  • Ray · Married on 08/01/2015

Working with Nicole and Paul was a top notch, first rate experience. From the first time meeting them at a bridal show to our first meeting at her studio, the wedding, the follow up meetings, nothing has been less than stellar. Their pictures are phenomenal, our comfort level with Nicole was special and the whole experience was beyond expectations. They took gorgeous candids, went around to all our guests and got great shots of everyone, they were unobtrusive throughout and yet got all the pictures we wanted and had asked for. We absolutely cannot wait to hang the pictures on our walls. Their work is personalized art. We cannot recommend them highly enough, 5 stars doesn't begin to cover it.

Sent on 11/07/2015

Nicole Gesmondi Photographer, LLC's reply:

Thank you Ray - it was a pleasure working with you and Sandy as well!