Nicole Evertsen Photography

Provo, UT View map
$3,200 Most Popular Price

$3,200 Most Popular Price

Your Dream Photographer, based in Salt Lake City, Utah, is a contemporary wedding photography company that captures photographs of couples’ weddings throughout Utah, California, and Idaho. Photographer Nicole Eversten is passionate about couples’ love stories and aims to capture these stories through the lens of her camera. This photographer believes that every shoot should be fun and stress-free.

Your Dream Photographer uses a photojournalistic eye to capture the most important moments of a couple’s wedding day. Your Dream Photographer blends contemporary, natural, and traditional styles. In addition to wedding day photos, couples can also use this photographer for engagement shoots and trash the dress shoots, this helps build rapport between couples and their photographer. To make sure she gets the shot, Nicole only plans one event per day, can provide additional hours, and work with a second shooter. Other services offered by Nicole Eversten Photography include:

• Custom graphics
  • Willingness to travel
  • High-resolution images
  • Willingness to work across multiple locations
  • Photo slideshow
  • Wedding portraits

Other Services

Couples can receive their edited wedding photographs quickly in the form of digital files. This photographer also offers printed products for couples to cherish for generations to come. Print products include:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the date

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,400

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,200

Add'l Hours
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Custom Graphics
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Prints
Save the Date

Gabriela Married on 09/26/2018
    I highly recommend Nicole if you are looking for someone super professional and outstanding. Once again my experience with her was great and I am looking forward to have our next session soon!
  • I
    Ivana Married on 04/10/2018
    She is awesome! One of the best photographers in Utah!
    Kayla Married on 03/04/2018
    If I had to sum up my experience with Nicole with one word, that word would probably be WOW. Or maybe just "AAAHHH!!!". I reached out to Nicole to take bridals for my husband and I and she responded quickly with a handful of location ideas. I wanted warm toned pictures that didn't look posed, but rather really captured our relationship and Nicole KNOCKED IT OUT OF THE PARK. We had such a fun time shooting with her, and it felt like we were all best friends 5 minutes in! I had some really specific shots in mind and Nicole took my ideas and made them her own... and they turned out to be even better than I had imagined. My husband and I LOVE the pictures and I'm so grateful that Nicole was willing to work with my vision! She is incredibly talented and great to work with.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Real Weddings

• Kadyne & Jacob
    21 photos · 09/14/2018

Deals

Nicole Evertsen Photography 1
Exclusive

271-237 S University Ave Provo, UT, 84601
Location of (Nicole Evertsen Photography)

Other vendors in Salt Lake City for your wedding