Harrisburg, PA 17101 Map · Phone number

About Nicole Corallo Makeup

From classic beauty to runway, Nicole specializes in making you feel stunning and looking flawless in your own skin. Working with the top Professional products in the industry like Aveda and known for her attention to detail and cleanliness. Nicole will help you find the perfect look for your special day. She has a team of artists, stylists, and photographers to meet all your wedding day needs.

Follow Nicole Corallo Makeup on

img0350

1 Reviews for Nicole Corallo Makeup

Liane · Married on 04/27/2019

Exactly What I Wanted

I'm so glad I chose Nicole as my makeup artist! From our first emails to my wedding day, Nicole was a pleasure to work with. She was a total pro and so flexible and patient with me. I got married in PA but am from NYC and Nicole happily traveled to me for my trial. She took her time getting to know me, listening to my preferences and concerns, and nailing a look that I was satisfied with. On my wedding day, she and her assistant executed my makeup and the makeup of all of my bridesmaids flawlessly. I loved the way I looked and even after dancing for hours, my makeup still looked great at the end of the night. I would hire Nicole again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 06/27/2019

Nicole Corallo Makeup FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 45.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Makeup
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Tattoo Coverage

• Harrisburg, 17101 See on map