Nicole Corallo Makeup

Harrisburg, PA View map

From classic beauty to runway, Nicole specializes in making you feel stunning and looking flawless in your own skin. Working with the top Professional products in the industry like Aveda and known for her attention to detail and cleanliness. Nicole will help you find the perfect look for your special day. She has a team of artists, stylists, and photographers to meet all your wedding day needs.

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$65.00

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$50.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$50.00

$45.00

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Makeup

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage
    Liane Married on 04/27/2019

Exactly What I Wanted

I'm so glad I chose Nicole as my makeup artist! From our first emails to my wedding day, Nicole was a pleasure to work with. She was a total pro and so flexible and patient with me. I got married in PA but am from NYC and Nicole happily traveled to me for my trial. She took her time getting to know me, listening to my preferences and concerns, and nailing a look that I was satisfied with. On my wedding day, she and her assistant executed my makeup and the makeup of all of my bridesmaids flawlessly. I loved the way I looked and even after dancing for hours, my makeup still looked great at the end of the night. I would hire Nicole again in a heartbeat!
  • Michelle
    Michelle Z. Married on 06/12/2021

Beautiful, long lasting wedding makeup!

Working with Nicole was an absolute pleasure for myself and my bridal party’s wedding makeup. I ended up booking Nicole rather close to our wedding date and she was more than accommodating with squeezing in a trial, which really put me at ease for the big day. She also traveled with us from the hair salon to the venue to finish everyone’s makeup in our large wedding party. Everyone’s makeup came out great, lasted all day and looked natural and beautiful. Would highly recommend!

Harrisburg, 17101
Location of (Nicole Corallo Makeup)

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding