301 Queen Anne Ave. North, Seattle, WA 98109 Map · Phone number

About New Renaissance Cakes

Just as the Renaissance introduced novel thought and artistry, we offer a fresh look and taste to delicious classics: a "rebirth" for the senses. Our customized approach to decorating your wedding cake complements your thorough planning and attention to wedding day details. Perhaps your cake will resemble a contemporary work of art, or an ornate classic, or a floral impression of the bridal bouquet. Your wedding cake embodies your lively vision. We celebrate the natural beauty of the Northwest, while paying tribute to your unique style, elegance, and charm.
New Renaissance Cakes, a custom bakery, will artfully craft a magnificent cake of the finest quality for your special guests and special day. It will be as pleasing to the eye as to the palate. Using imported Belgian chocolates, the freshest dairy products, and our own fruit liqueurs, we are always mindful of quality. As pastry chefs, we are committed to freshness and flavor. As decorators, we look forward to collaborating with you to design your personalized work of art.

MG1445

47 Reviews for New Renaissance Cakes

1 User photo

New Renaissance Cakes 1

Alina · Married on 05/05/2018

Bonnie is amazing! Our wedding cake turned out better than anything we could have imagined and it was phenomenal. We ordered more servings than we needed and so happy that we did because it was devoured! Bonnie is very professional and makes the wedding process a "piece of cake." From the cake tasting to final design to delivery, Bonnie took control and handled everything. I never had to worry about a thing!

Sent on 05/07/2018
    New Renaissance Cakes 2
  • Z

Zhan · Married on 02/10/2018

One thing impressed me very much is during our first trial with Bonnie, she hand draw our ideal wedding cake out based on how we describing it. We don't even know what we want until we see her drawing! I have to say I think her artistic sense combine with over 20 years bakery skills make her very unique in Seattle. We enjoy work with her in the beginning and the feeling keep up until the end, it is all perfect. I asked many guests about the cake and all of them said they love it. without doubt, Bonnie is the one for your wedding cake!

Sent on 03/06/2018

April · Married on 09/16/2017

I cannot put into words how much I recommend New Renaissance Cakes! Working with Bonnie was beyond easy and more than I could have hoped for. I hired Bonnie to make a four-tier wedding cake. When planning my wedding I did a ton of research on vendors and went to several wedding shows. My mom and I found Bonnie at the Woodinville wedding show. Let’s just say my mom is super particular about cakes (desserts) and wanted to make sure we selected someone who was amazing. We tried over a dozen different bakeries and I am so thrilled we chose Bonnie. I am an Interior Designer and the design of the cake was very important to me. I had put together several inspiration images to show Bonnie. After meeting to do a tasting and talking with her, I knew her style would totally capture what I was looking for.

Bonnie was so delightful, friendly and easy to work with. She is very talented, knowledgeable and passionate about what she does! She did a detailed sketch of the cake design to make sure that we were on the same page from the start and had a good eye for design. She had a great selection of flavors to select from and I ended up doing a different flavor for each layer. Guests loved both the cake design and the flavors. I got so many compliments! On my wedding day it was such a fun surprise to see how beautiful the cake turned out. It was more than I could have hoped for! The price of the cake was very reasonable. I can’t say enough good things about Bonnie and her amazing work. So glad I had her on my team of vendors!

Sent on 10/22/2017

New Renaissance Cakes FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 6.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 7.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Anniversary Cake, Cake Stands
  • What services do your prices include? Consultation, Custom Cake Design, Delivery, Set Up, Tastings - Open House, Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cakes, Groom's Cake
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Setup
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

• King Street Ballroom & Perch
    King Street Ballroom & Perch Hotel Weddings

Bonnie is absolutely amazing, I have worked with her for years and if your looking for a unique cake and amazing service, look no further !

• Every Last Detail LLC
    Every Last Detail LLC Wedding Planners

Bonnie at New Renaissance is an incredible chef and artist. I have come to her several times with clients who want something completely unique and sometimes difficult. From intricate designs to custom cake flavors for the undecided client, Bonnie always pulls it off with flying colors. My clients and I are "wowed" by her beautiful and delicious cakes. I love that she listens carefully as we discuss the client’s thoughts, their personalities and wedding design and then she takes what they are saying and creates an idea into a sketch (or a few to choose from). The best part is when she delivers the most perfect cake on their wedding day and the guests actually eat every bite. I don’t see half eaten cake everywhere when it’s a New Renaissance cake. I can't say enough good things about Bonnie! You won't be disappointed!

• Fiori Floral Design
    Fiori Floral Design Wedding Florists

New Renaissance Cakes is always the first bakery that I suggest when brides ask for a recommendation. Their cakes are not only beautiful, but delicious. I highly recommend them for traditional, formal wedding cakes! They are the best!

• 301 Queen Anne Ave. North Seattle, 98109 See on map