301 Queen Anne Ave. North, Seattle, WA 98109 Map · Phone number

About New Renaissance Cakes

Just as the Renaissance introduced novel thought and artistry, we offer a fresh look and taste to delicious classics: a "rebirth" for the senses. Our customized approach to decorating your wedding cake complements your thorough planning and attention to wedding day details. Perhaps your cake will resemble a contemporary work of art, or an ornate classic, or a floral impression of the bridal bouquet. Your wedding cake embodies your lively vision. We celebrate the natural beauty of the Northwest, while paying tribute to your unique style, elegance, and charm.
New Renaissance Cakes, a custom bakery, will artfully craft a magnificent cake of the finest quality for your special guests and special day. It will be as pleasing to the eye as to the palate. Using imported Belgian chocolates, the freshest dairy products, and our own fruit liqueurs, we are always mindful of quality. As pastry chefs, we are committed to freshness and flavor. As decorators, we look forward to collaborating with you to design your personalized work of art.

• Delicately Sweet Confections

49 Reviews for New Renaissance Cakes

• Mary

Mary Marzec · Married on 08/30/2020

A buttercream 2-tier wedding cake

I cannot thank Bonnie enough for creating our perfect wedding cake. Each step of the process was streamlined and easy to navigate. Bonnie was a fast and thorough communicator. I got exactly what I’d hoped for and exactly what we discussed, thanks to her great attention to detail. The flavor was superior and the cake was clearly made with care and top quality ingredients. I noticed the buttercream frosting was not overly sweet, just right! I even had a guest text me days after the wedding, asking for the baker details. Of all the yummy flavor options, I went with a classic vanilla bean cake and we did the top tier as lemon filling. So decadent. If you’re looking for a wedding cake, go no further! You will get personalized service, a great cake, and at a price better than every other avenue I explored. Thanks!!

Sent on 09/02/2020
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 08/31/2019

Cake of Our Dreams

Bonnie at New Renaissance was great to work with from start to finish. She combined 2 beautiful cake designs we wanted into one beautiful cake. The flavor was great and she was very thorough when discussing the cake design with us at the tasting.

Sent on 09/07/2019

Alina · Married on 05/05/2018

Bonnie is amazing! Our wedding cake turned out better than anything we could have imagined and it was phenomenal. We ordered more servings than we needed and so happy that we did because it was devoured! Bonnie is very professional and makes the wedding process a "piece of cake." From the cake tasting to final design to delivery, Bonnie took control and handled everything. I never had to worry about a thing!

Sent on 05/07/2018

New Renaissance Cakes FAQ

$ 6.00
    $ 7.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?
    Anniversary Cake
    Cake Stands
  • What services do your prices include?
    Consultation
    Custom Cake Design
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Tastings - Open House
    Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide?
    Cakes
    Groom's Cake
  • What services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Setup
  • Are you licensed by the state health department?

• King Street Ballroom & Perch Hotel Weddings

Bonnie is absolutely amazing, I have worked with her for years and if your looking for a unique cake and amazing service, look no further !

• Every Last Detail LLC Wedding Planners

Bonnie at New Renaissance is an incredible chef and artist. I have come to her several times with clients who want something completely unique and sometimes difficult. From intricate designs to custom cake flavors for the undecided client, Bonnie always pulls it off with flying colors. My clients and I are "wowed" by her beautiful and delicious cakes. I love that she listens carefully as we discuss the client’s thoughts, their personalities and wedding design and then she takes what they are saying and creates an idea into a sketch (or a few to choose from). The best part is when she delivers the most perfect cake on their wedding day and the guests actually eat every bite. I don’t see half eaten cake everywhere when it’s a New Renaissance cake. I can't say enough good things about Bonnie! You won't be disappointed!

• Fiori Floral Design Wedding Florists

New Renaissance Cakes is always the first bakery that I suggest when brides ask for a recommendation. Their cakes are not only beautiful, but delicious. I highly recommend them for traditional, formal wedding cakes! They are the best!

• 301 Queen Anne Ave. North Seattle, 98109 See on map
    2069205322 (Phone number)
    Location of (New Renaissance Cakes)