1820 Terry Ave, Seattle, WA 98101 Map · Phone number

About Fiori Floral Design

From small, intimate weddings to full event planning, our floral designers can create the perfect wedding for you. We offer full consultation-to-installation services, rental of containers and coordination of linen and chair rentals to provide a cohesive, unified look.

Follow Fiori Floral Design on

We have decorated hundreds of wedding cakes with flowers.
We can handle all of the details to make your wedding perfect, from floral decor to table, chair and...

1 Reviews for Fiori Floral Design

Kelly · Married on 06/22/2013

I visited many Seattle-area florists but once I met Miles at Fiori I looked no further! Miles understood exactly the look I was going for and the suggestions he offered were right on target. He was very friendly and worked with me to make arrangements that would fit my limited budget. I know NOTHING about flowers and Miles was very patient in explaining different flower seasons, types and price ranges, making me feel very comfortable with my order and the entire process. The result was the most beautiful bouquets and centerpieces that I could have ever imagined! I am still getting comments from guests about the beautiful flower arrangements. Thank you, Fiori! PS. If you buy your wedding dress at Nordstrom you get 10% off Fiori Flowers for your wedding - a deal I definitely took advantage of!

Sent on 07/11/2013

Fiori Floral Design FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

• A Greater Plan Weddings & Events Consulting
    A Greater Plan Weddings & Events Consulting Wedding Planners

Miles, at Fiori Floral Design, is a treat to work with. His creativity & attention to detail are refreshingly unique. In addition, Miles keeps his cool amidst the wedding day hustle. I have, and will, recommend the services of this personable, professional floral designer!

• 1820 Terry Ave Seattle, 98101 See on map
    2063293944 (Phone number)
    2066281910 (Other Phone Number)
    Monday through Friday 9:00 to 5:00, although consultations are usually in the evenings. Weekends reserved for events. Our boutique inside Nordstrom Downtown is open 7 days a week.