105 S. Michigan Ave., Kenilworth, NJ 07033 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 13

About New Power Soul

New Power Soul is your customized wedding entertainment for today’s bride and groom; serving the tri-state area. We create a tasteful, fun atmosphere to insure that you and your guests have a great time that will live forever in your memory. We have over 22 years of experience performing at wedding receptions, corporate events, and private parties. Our professional demeanor, and superior musicians will customize the event of your dreams. Some people spend countless hours planning their special event. We provide an In-person consultation customizing the details of your reception to fulfill your needs and special requests. New Power Soul is where creativity meets quality.

Follow New Power Soul on

11 Reviews for New Power Soul

• Carly

Carly Porath · Married on 11/09/2019

Best Band Ever

After seeing New Power Soul perform at a bar on the Jersey Shore, we knew we needed them for our wedding. We booked them after that one performance and they did not disappoint. We looked at other 'company-style' bands that were triple the price, but they just didn't have the charisma, excitement, and grittiness of NPS. NPS gave us the most extensive song list, let us highlight our must-plays and remove whatever songs we did not want to hear. They played the entire night of our wedding, people were dancing the ENTIRE TIME (even during dinner). Frank and Jack were a dream team to work with, making sure every detail we requester was fulfilled. I highly recommend NPS to any couple getting married!

Sent on 12/05/2019

Kate · Married on 09/28/2019

Nps is the best

New Power Soul exceeded my expectations and trust me, my expectations were HIGH. I found New Power Soul on a night out at The Columns in Avon and immediately knew that I wanted them for my wedding. What I noticed that night was that adults in their mid 20’s up through adults in their late 60’s were dancing and enjoying their music-- just what you need for a wedding. I started following the band to Jenks, Columns and even Stevie G’s to listen for my favorites. Jack and Frank made the process stress-free and honestly, enjoyable. Frank especially helped us to make our reception run the way that we envisioned and guided us on how to make the best use of our time. I am grateful for that because it turned out perfect. The song list that they offer is extremely extensive, so there is something for everyone. The band prides themselves on reading the room, and reading the room they did. Our guests jammed the entire night. One highlight is that the band also learns your first song if they do not already have it on their list and Jenny and the band knocked it out of the park. Some of our guests had to do a double take because they thought it was a CD of Lady Gaga playing, not the band. Most memorable, our dance floor was packed from the moment speeches ended until the last song, “I don’t want to go home.” I even got up and sang with the band. SO MUCH FUN! Our guests really cannot get over it, they have said that this is the BEST wedding band that they have experienced. If you are looking to have a packed dance floor and the absolute best time singing and dancing alongside your guests, look no further. One of my Mom’s biggest concerns was volume (for our older guests) and they even bring their own sound tech to manage the volume so it is at an appropriate level. New Power Soul is very professional, extremely talented, and most importantly, fun. You will not be disappointed. Thank you for helping to create some of the most special memories of our wedding day. It would not have been the same experience without you rocking our reception!

Sent on 10/24/2019

Jenna · Married on 08/24/2019

Thank You!

New Power Soul were incredible! I don’t think there was a moment where we looked up to an empty dance floor. The band kept our guests dancing from start to finish and our guests have been telling us since what a great band we had! We couldn’t agree more and highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/19/2019

• 105 S. Michigan Ave. Kenilworth, 07033 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (New Power Soul)