456 Neverland Trail, Cleveland, GA 30528 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Neverland Farms

Neverland Farms is a privately owned and operated upscale outdoor wedding venue located in the North Georgia Mountains near Dahlonega and Helen. Weddings are held on Saturdays and Sundays ... one per day ... from late March through early November. Maximum capacity is 250. The venue is extremely full service ... coordination, direction, officiating, DJ, carriage, hosting team, on site catering, furniture, and extensive candle and plant decor. We are licensed to serve beer, wine and champagne. For those services not provided by the venue, outside vendors are welcome. We provide a list of our favorites to help with this process. Tours are by appointment only. Come see how amazing and dreamy an "outdoor" wedding can be!

32 Reviews for Neverland Farms

Neverland Farms 6
Neverland Farms 7

Mariscela Ide · Getting married on 04/25/2020

Where Dreams Come True!

If you have ever imagined a breathtaking wedding venue filled with magical twinkly spectacular perfection, Neverland will exceed your expectations and leave you feeling like you have found the most special hidden gem! Suzy, Nora and their team of incredible staff will embrace you like family and cherished friends and not only create a wedding to remember, but will make you wonder how they manage to think of EVERY detail and anticipate your ever whim. Suzy knows wedding planning like no other and will not let you down in any way for any reason - ever! Our daughter and new son-in-law truly had the wedding of their dreams and we felt like we won the lottery with every detail Suzy & Nora nailed. I believe with all my heart that there is NO OTHER venue that can craft an experience like Neverland Farms!! I wish I had multiple daughters as it would be an honor to have each of them married at Neverland...and to work with Suzy again would be a dream come true!

Sent on 10/28/2018
    Neverland Farms 8
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 11/04/2018

Absolutely Amazing!

I fell in love with Neverland Farms the first time I visited. It is truly beautiful and magical and it was even more so on my wedding day. Suzy is amazing and her team does a fantastic job ensuring that everything runs smoothly. We asked Suzy to officiate and it was one of the best decisions we made. We got to know her very well in the year that it took to plan everything and she feels like part of the family. Our guests are still raving about everything from the ceremony space to the amazing food. ( the mac and cheese and tomato bisque are soooooo good). Thank you neverland for making our wedding so amazing.

Sent on 11/12/2018

Caleb · Married on 09/23/2017

Suzy at Neverland Farms is easily the most professional, courteous, and caring individual you’ll ever work with in the wedding industry. She was one of the main reasons we ended up choosing this location for our wedding venue, and we could not have been more satisfied. We lived in Texas while planning the whole wedding and she made it very easy for the long-distance planning and coordination. She was incredibly flexible to meet with us when we were in Atlanta and well organized with the documents/actions in need of working remotely.

The farm is absolutely stunning. Suzy knows her property so well that she plans the wedding times to start based on the time of the year for the perfect lighting on pictures. If you are looking for the outdoor style wedding in a secluded, yet inviting setting, this is your place! The farm grounds are very large with tons of picture options for you and your photographer. Also, the barn is very spacious, has a great sound system, and really comes alive at night! Aside from all the “congrats” we received, undoubtedly the most common thing we heard all night was “this venue is incredible” and “this is the best wedding location I’ve seen.”

Regarding the staff and food; there was never a point during the entire event that you and your whole wedding group is not fully taken care of. There seemed to be a staff person at every turn, yet they blend in! They were friendly, professionally dressed (but not with uniforms), and very attentive. I’ve heard good things about their food but I was not expecting it to be that good. I grew in southern Louisiana and have been cooking my entire life, so I know food…haha. The mac and cheese was the BEST I’ve ever had anywhere. The roasted chicken was shocking how flavorful it was. Everything was great, even down to the homemade peach sangria! I was seriously blown away by how good the food was. I wish we could go there for just a night of dining!

In summary, choose this place, you will not regret it!

Sent on 11/11/2017

Neverland Farms FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 4,000.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Lighting/Sound, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 30.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), House Wine
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 2
  • Describe your venue: Barn, Farm/Ranch, Garden
  • What kind of settings are available? Covered Outdoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Scenic Views
  • What event services do you offer? All Inclusive Packages, Bar Services, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Liability Insurance, Lighting / Sound, Outside Vendors, Set Up
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
  • What food and beverage items are available? Barware, Flatware